ADVANCED RP discussion

Archives > Ella x Elle x Leena

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leena, Cute and fluffy (new)

Leena (leena23) | 1068 comments Mod
The year is 2014, the place is Vegas. This RP is about three teenagers, one who is out to sabotage her fathers business, another that's out to make a buck to support his sister who is still in elementary, and another that is just trying to survive. Now somehow these three characters are going to meet and become friends or at least frenemies, and whether they like it or not end up needing and leaning on each other, fighting the system together, as well as the streets. There will be deaths, blood shed, drugs, alcohol, and some censored displays of affection. (Cuz we all know what happens when you go too detailed, they ban the group, eff you GR) One might get with another, and then maybe another cheats, or steals the guy away, or maybe he'll date them both, or neither of them. Who knows? Lets just RP and see how it goes.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey babes can we discuss the characters here?? I have so much time to make mine rn so I wanted to get her started while I could c:

message 3: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 42 comments Mod
Yeah I've already formulated some ideas and have a couple of faceclaims in mind, just need to think up names and more of a backstory :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay what FCs are you thinking? I was thnkng f like Freay Mavor, or Shelly Henning or I mean maybe someone with dark hair that can blend in and hide in the dark and shit since she's a street kid

message 5: by E L L E (new)

I was going to go for a blonde, someone who could give off an air of confidence but also a small amount of vulnerability. Currently looking at Sarah Roemer, Gemma Ward or my old favourite Imogen Poots

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Gemma ward best just bc she looks like that innocent little princess, but all of them are really good ^-^

Okay I've narrowed it down to either Freya Mavor, Phoebe Tonkin, or Vanessa Hudgens

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish I could use my old faithful but I don't know how Blake would work as a street kid??
Hm
Maybe she could work

message 8: by Leena, Cute and fluffy (new)

Sorry guys I've felt terrible all day and yesterday the Inlaws were here (and I felt bad yesterday too but hey I survived) sooooo I was thinking of using Dave Franco. Thoughts ??

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I think he works well, he's super cute and kind of charming looking so I'm all for it

Which do you like best out of the four options I have??

message 10: by Leena, Cute and fluffy (new)

I like Freya Mavor :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool man I'll use her c:

message 12: by E L L E (new)

Can I ask the same question out of my three haha?

message 13: by E L L E (new)

And love Dave Franco he's a cutie XD

message 14: by Leena, Cute and fluffy (new)

Gemma Ward, perfecto !!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait I'm gif hunting and I'm having an attachment to Vanessa I think I'm gonna end up using her instead >.> maybe naming her Ilia or Iris

message 16: by Leena, Cute and fluffy (new)

Okies

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

We'll see how she turns out, I'm a jumble rn

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

The Fc games continue??? Freya Mavor or Kaya scardkwnfkwng whatever her last name is

message 19: by Leena, Cute and fluffy (new)

Kaya!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hell yea hell yea
I saw her on my dash and boom excited

message 21: by Leena, Cute and fluffy (new)

Love your girl Ella, I'm trying to finish up my guy in the next couple of days

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks bbg!!! No rush on it, I've been slammed with coursework lately so I don't have my time for my lovely Internet anyway D: