What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Romance Novel About A Girl Who Dates An Italian Man

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denethris (new)

Denethris Barnes | 3 comments Okay, I can't remember all of the details but this book was about a girl who was in an abusive relationship and has an affair with this Italian man. The girl ends up getting pregnant and then moves away. (Or at least I think she did). The Italian guy's family owns like this huge hotel chain, I think it's based in Chicago, where he lives on the top floor in the penthouse. The girl for some reason is forced to come back and live with the guy and they end up falling back in love. I've been looking for this book forever. Help! I think it was a Harlequin book if I remember correctly. Thanks.

message 3: by Denethris (new)

Denethris Barnes | 3 comments Noooo, that's not it. Thanks though. I've been looking forever. It involves an Italian family.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
The Italian's Blackmailed Mistress by Jacqueline Baird? One reviewer mentions the family's hotel business, but he might only think she's pregnant?

Denethris, around what year did you read this book?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Denethris, I deleted your duplicate thread. Only post in one thread, otherwise people will respond in both places, making it very confusing.

message 6: by Denethris (new)

Denethris Barnes | 3 comments I read this book maybe 2 years ago but I'm not sure if it was new then. I believe the guy's name was Niccola or something of the sort.

message 7: by Mona (new)

Mona Hanna | 3 comments Is it The Italian's Perfect Lover by Diana Fraser?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Denethris, are you still looking or did you find this? Was it anything suggested @7-8?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Denethris, are you still looking or did you find this? Was it anything suggested @7-8?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.