*Special* (1x1 RP)'s discussion

1x1 > Janelle Jasmine & ❅ αηαsтαsια ❅

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Hello!

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Hi:D

message 3: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Do you have any ideas?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments No not at the moment. I was thinking we could do something based off of a book or movie or tv show of some sort?

message 5: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Sure!

Here are some of the movies/books/TV shows that I like:

Books
Percy Jackson
Divergent
The Hunger Games
Throne of Glass
The Darkest Minds
The Fault in Our Stars
If I Stay
Heroes of Olympus
Harry Potter
etc.

TV Shows (I don't really watch that many TV shows xD)
The Blacklist
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Doctor Who
Law & Order
Sherlock BBC
etc.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Books

Percy Jackson
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter
If I stay

TV Shows
Pretty Little Liars

message 7: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Do you want to do something based off Percy Jackson? (I haven't read the Blood of Olympus yet, no spoilies!)

The Hunger Games would be a bit hard to do.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Yes I would love too! I haven't read the next series. So I won't do spoilers.

message 9: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Okay :)

Do you want to do it where it's a quest or something?

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Sure:) starting on a quest sounds great!:)

message 11: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments What's the quest about, though? XD

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Haha Maybe it could be based off one of the books? Or I'm not sure.....

message 13: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments I sort of want the hunters to be involved...? XD I love the Hunters <3

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Yes! I love the hunters too but I also love other characters too. So should the quest involve Kronos?

message 15: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Sure :)

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments :D I'll try to think of how to twist it up.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments How about this..... A demigod child of the big three is son or daughter of the President is taken by Kronos and a quest is sent out to save the child including hunters, and camp half blood kids. Is that okay? It's a bit cheesy.

message 18: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Sorry for the late reply.

That sounds good :)

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments It's alright.

So should we do it and should we have more then one character?

message 20: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Sure :)

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Alright and how many characters should we do?

message 22: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Two?

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Sure:) Which character do you want? I don't min at all which ones I do.

message 24: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments *shrugs* xD

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Okay:)

Characters available I guess are

Demigod quest member

Hunter

Demigod of the big three Kronos target

Demigod quest member

message 26: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Could I be the Hunter and the Kronos target? Or do you want to have the kidnappee so we both have an important charrie? :P

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments I think we should have have an important character so it like can be twisted up as we go along:)

message 28: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Okay, so my characters would be:

-Hunter
-Quest Member

and yours are

-Kronos target
-Quest member

Right...?

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Yes that's correct.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments So should we create characters?

message 31: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Depends. I don't normally create characters.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Okay we can just do name and godly parent for characters and immediately get started in you want?

message 33: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Sure

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Okay here are mine.

Kronos Target
Name: Skyler Thompson
GodlyParent: Zeus
Appearance:

~~~

Quest Member
Name: Brent Oliver
GodlyParent: Ares
Appearance:

message 35: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Hunter
Name: Irene Runelle
Godly Parent: Athena
Appearance:

------------

Quest Member

Name: Peter
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Appearance:

message 36: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Do you think it would be interesting if one of the characters falls for the Hunter?

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments I do think that would be really interesting. I could have Brent do that if you want?

message 38: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Sure :>

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments :) So should we start this? I'm really excited about this rp.

message 40: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Yeah! How do you want to start?

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Just wanted to tell you Tomorrow I'll be on all day and same with Next Monday and Tuesday including the weekend.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Maybe when Chiron explains the quest?

message 43: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments Okay :) Thanks for the info!

Sure! Could you begin and could you play Chiron, too? XD

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Absolutely and yes I will!:)

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Chiron walked into the big house after finally convincing Mr. D to join he was waiting with him for Peter, Irene, and Brent. He learned that they should be here soon and it was crucial that they get here quickly. The quest that would be assigned to these three is very important. Zues himself came to Chiron and assigned this quest in mercy after learning that Kronos was plotting on convincing Skyler to join his army. "Welcome everyone please sit quickly." He said to them they don't have muh time but to explain the quest and send this team off quickly.

message 46: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 151 comments

Irene

Irene let out a huff of impatience as she fiddled her dark, black hair aimlessly with her fingers. Her legs were kicked up on the table and she didn't care if her combat boots were dirtied with mud or not. She actually didn't care about anything in Camp Half Blood. Honestly, she couldn't even believe that she and her Hunters were sent to Camp Half Blood. Were they not good enough to assist Artemis? After all, she made an oath to always serve Maiden Artemis, and quite frankly, she can't do that without being around Artemis. She complained to Artemis, but she merely replied that staying at Camp was helpful to her. Apparently, she didn't need her Hunters to interfere with her super important business.
"What is it?" she asked Chiron in a bored voice, flipping her black hair to one side. Without waiting for an answer, she slouched down onto her chair and began to braid her hair.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Chiron

"Kronos has been targeting any mutants known to be sons or daughters of one of The Big Three. His biggest target has been found out as The Presidents adoptive Daughter. Skyler Thompson daughter of Zeus disappeared during a banquet last night." Chiron explained sitting down taking a deep breath glancing at the sky. "Zeus himself has informed us about this situation. It is imperative that we get her back before Kronos tries to reveal what she is and convince her of joining his side." He looked at Irene, Peter, and Brent taking a stressed deep breath. "I know you all don't like being shut down in camp but this is important. Irene, Peter, Brent you all have been chosen to leave on this quest to find out where Skyler is and get her back here as soon as possible before she is brought to Kronos." Chiron explained to them listening to their reactions or complaints of any sort especially Irene's.

message 48: by anastasia (last edited Nov 03, 2014 09:42PM) (new)

Irene

Irene huffed again and blew on a loose strand of hair that escaped out of her side fishtail braid. This was why she was rushed up to the Big House all of a sudden? She didn't give a shit about any child of Zeus. She hated Zeus and she hated his children even more. And that meant something because there wasn't anything she hated more than Zeus. She twirled around a few times in the chair before speaking:
"So what? Why should I care about this Skylar Thompson? Why should I care about Zeus? " she scoffed as a roar of thunder sounded outside followed by the flash of lightning and heavy rain. She loved it when she irritated Zeus. "Why should Zeus care? I prayed to him plenty of times during my battles, but not once did he listen. Yet when I indirectly insult him, he gets all..." she paused for a minute and put on her best "macho man voice" impression, "ROARRR!!!" She laughed and picked up a stray tennis ball. She tossed it up and caught it in her hands a couple times.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 563 comments Chiron, Brent
"Because Irene it wasn't just Zeus whom assigned this quest all of the Twelve Olympian gods did. Even Artemis recommended you for this quest regardless of your stubbornness she trusts that you are the best Hunter out of all to be chosen." He explained to her. "It won't matter if Artemis assigned her this quest. We all know she won't do it. No Hunter will do anything not even for Zeus himself. You might as well assign someone else Chiron." Brent said bitterly a smirk on his face revealing how harsh he really was just like his father. "Hush Brent. Listen to me Irene this quest needs a good leader and you were chosen out of all Hunters to be the leader. If Skylar joins Kronos she will cause the destruction of us all." He doesn't want to force her into this but know it was the only way to get Irene to say yes.

message 50: by anastasia (new)

Irene

Irene giggled--yes, giggled.
"What good will I do to the quest?" she asked, arching one of her eyebrows at Chiron as if to ask him: Are you crazy? Instead of saying something to Brent, she shot him an ice cold glare out of the corner of her eye.
"Besides, why would I do anything for the Olympian gods? What have they done for me? What have they done for any of us? And I refuse to believe this Skylar will be the destruction of all of us. Choose someone else to be the leader of this quest. I don't care if Artemis says I should do it or not."

« previous 1