Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > TheCountess & ❅ αηαsтαsια ❅

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Hello :)

message 2: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Hey hey hey... :D

message 3: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments So, what genres do you prefer to do? I can try and come up with some ideas based off your preferences, or we can try to make up some together?

message 4: by Wawa (new)

Wawa We can make up some together. I mostly do romance but I like to drop in some mystery, action or some drama. I can do supernatural if you want to.
MxM, MxF, FxF. I can do all three also, I go to PM if you want to and we can do doubles or singles.

How about you?

message 5: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments I tend to stray away from romance, but I like romance as a sub-plot, you know? I usually don't do supernatural, but I like to do fantasy, horror, sci/fi, and dystopian. I also like to do role-plays based off books, movies, or TV shows.
I prefer to do MxF--not that I have a problem with LGTB, but because I just prefer to do that. I can do doubles, but it depends on my partner.

message 6: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Okay. We can do romance as a sub-plot no problem but I tend to stay away from fanfiction unless we are working with just a plot. MxF is fine with me.
I'd like a fantasy one and by fantasy you mean...?

message 7: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Fantasy? Er, like... anything, really. My definition of fantasy is pretty... expandable... Did that make sense?

message 8: by Wawa (new)

Wawa It made sense that you're as confused as me. But yeah sure...any fantasy ideas that you've been wanting to try?

message 9: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Nope. Like I said, I don't have any ideas.

message 10: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Okay. I'm trying to think. Hehe. this is going to be hard.

message 11: by Wawa (new)

Wawa By fantasy do you mean, magic wielding, weird shit going down, this creature does not exist? that kind of fantasy?

message 12: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments TheCountess wrote: "By fantasy do you mean, magic wielding, weird shit going down, this creature does not exist? that kind of fantasy?"

Yes.

message 13: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments But usually, it's not limited to that... I don't know, I don't want to confuse you more.

message 14: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha. I'm trying not to get too confused. As you can tell, I have no idea about fantasy. It's kind of exciting.

message 15: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments It's okay :)

Maybe we can do a role-play where there's a kingdom of fairies, mermaids, witches, etc. that was taken over my an evil force and there was a prophecy that said only two (or four if we have doubles) can save the kingdom? XD Lame but that's all I could come up with in three minutes.

message 16: by Wawa (new)

Wawa No, that's fine. I'm a beginner after all. Okay so then our characters would be one of those fantasy creatures?
Do fairies and mermaids have special mythical powers that I should know about?

message 17: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments It's okay.

No. Or the characters can be human.

message 18: by Wawa (new)

Wawa 4. One human, and then the other three can be any other creature... yeah?

message 19: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Sure :) Sorry for the late reply--I completely forgot about this RP!

message 20: by Wawa (new)

Wawa It's all good. who do you want to be?

message 21: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Who do you want to be? I'm fine with anything ;)

message 22: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha. Okay. I want to be the human and I guess a witch. Play it safe for now. :)

message 23: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments I guess I'll be a mermaid and a fairy xD

message 24: by Wawa (new)

Wawa So I'm guessing your fairy will be a guy or...?

message 25: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Wait, we both have one girl, one guy, right? Or...

message 26: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Yes, one girl, one guy.

message 27: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Oh! Okay xD In that case, I'll have a male elf and a female mermaid :P

message 28: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Cool beans.

message 29: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Do you want to make characters?

message 30: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Yeah, I do but I might take some time. I have a test tomorrow and I have to read. So you should put yours up first.

message 31: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments I'll do it in a sec :) My characters are really simple, though.

message 32: by Wawa (new)

Wawa That sounds good. Go for it.

message 33: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Hey, did you manage to do those characters?

message 34: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Not yet.

Sorry. I forgot :(

message 35: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Mermaid:

Name: Rosaline "Rose"
Species: Mermaid
Appearance:

message 36: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Wait, can my male be a wizard? :P

message 37: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments ?

message 38: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Yeah, he can be whatever you want him to be haha. I'm trying to change my guy as well... *shrug*

message 39: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Okay then ;)

Wizard:

Name: Eric
Species: Wizard/Witch
Appearance:

message 40: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Oooh!! haha, I like your characters.

message 41: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Haha, they're nothing xD

message 42: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Name: Bobby Fent

Species:Witch

Appearance:

Name: Joey Hunt

Species:He might be a secret prince from another world... I haven't decided yet, but for now he's just human.

Appearance:

message 43: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Yay ^.~ How do you think we should start?

Or do you want to make up a more detailed part?
Or do you want to make things up as we go along?

message 44: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Let's just make things up as we go along. See what happens.

message 45: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments Alrighty then ;) How would you like to start?

message 46: by Wawa (new)

Wawa You can start. :p I'll follow. Hehe.

message 47: by anastasia (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 528 comments But I don't know how to start xDDD

message 48: by Wawa (new)

Wawa Haha. I don't know how to start either but okay lazy. I'll think up something. Might not be soon but be patient please.

message 49: by Wawa (last edited Nov 14, 2014 09:26AM) (new)

Wawa Bobby pushed the branch out of her face and continued to run. She felt as if she had been running for miles but it was likely only a few metres. She wasn't that athletic, spent most of her time indoors studying spell after spell, trying to learn and clearly not getting any better. Her friends had really messed this on up for her. "Do it, come on try it Bobby...what could go wrong?" What could go wrong is a slightly not so good witch would be running in the woods away from a big man with fists of iron.

They had been trying a new spell out of one of the advanced books. Bobby couldn't even remember what it was supposed to do. She rarely got anyone to pay attention to her, let alone invite her over to hang out. Many of the witches and warlocks thought she was a 'problem', something to be dealt with and so she spent most of her time on the outside looking in. So she had gotten something messed up, maybe she had mispronounced a word, all she knew is that there was a big man chasing her and she didn't want him to end her life. She wished she knew where she was going, but she didn't so she just ran and ran.

Joey kept his hoodie up and his head down as he walked. He had a set of rules he was supposed to follow and he was avoiding all of them. Don't walk near the walls, don't go by the water, don't, don't, don't. It was getting to him. He couldn't imagine what was out there, outside their little haven that could be so terrible. He was already outside and nothing had happened.

His father explained the story like this. A few years ago, they had had to secure themselves inside the walls to keep themselves safe from all the creatures running outside. This protection was only afforded to the rich and Joey's father was one of them. Joey didn't want this to be his life, he wanted to be free of those walls and for today he was. The streets never seemed more welcoming; as long as he kept his head down and no one recognised him, he was going to be fine.

message 50: by Wawa (new)

Wawa ||Hey, are we still doing this?||

« previous 1