Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Vanessa Waltz
This topic is about Vanessa Waltz
Promotions > Anyone want an ARC for a Mafia Romantic Suspense novel?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Waltz (vanessawaltz) | 6 comments Would anyone like an ARC of my mafia romance? It's a dark book with lots of kinky sex scenes. Here's the blurb.

Hello! I was wondering if you'd be interested in my new mafia romance novel. Let me know if you'd like an ARC in exchange for an honest review! Make sure to give me your email!

Blurb:

I need to get out, but I can’t leave without him.

My dad was conned into working with the mob. Now he’s dead and I’m paying the price. I thought I could handle it. I thought I could control them.

Instead, they’re controlling me. They sent him to watch over me: Joe DiFiore, a soldier in the Vittorio Family who says his job is to protect me, but I know the truth. He’ll kill me if I make one wrong move.

He's my judge, my executioner, but he's also my protector. It's sick, but I want him. I’ve fallen hard for him, even though he just wants to play with me. Kissing him is like playing with fire. I should know better, but the spark between us raged into an inferno.

He has to make a choice. The families are at war—and both want me dead for what my father did.

Joe is my only chance…and I can’t believe I’m falling for him.

It comes out soon but I don't mind if you take long to review. :) Here's the goodreads link:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 2: by tyrianpurple (new)

tyrianpurple | 19 comments oh my.. went to the book's GR page and look at the cover. wow, cover lust in instant!

would love a chance to read and review this. been eyeing Vittorio series for a some time now.

tyrianpurple@outlook.com
ePub

thanks a lot :)

message 3: by Hstighe (new)

Hstighe (smutlovinmommy) | 2 comments Love mafia hero's! Sure, would love to review it. Please send mobi copy hstighe@gmail.com

message 4: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (sdmrdm) | 40 comments Absolutely would love to read! Mobi please.
shirleydmccollum@gmail.com

message 5: by tyrianpurple (new)

tyrianpurple | 19 comments hi Vanessa.
just posted my full review of End Game here,
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
thank you for the opportunity to read and review it.

message 6: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Waltz (vanessawaltz) | 6 comments Thanks!

message 7: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (mavandcody) | 59 comments I would love to read

mavandcody@yahoo.com

message 8: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 14 comments I'd love to read and review this if it's still available.

charlotterobsonridley@gmail.com

message 9: by Storm (new)

Storm Chase Sounds fun! Listen, I have a month to read and review.

I post on GR, Amazon, Smashwords, B&N and on my blog so if you're interested, send me this or all three to stormchaseromance@gmail.com in EPUB OR send me smashwords vouchers, okay?

message 10: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 14 comments I posted my review on Amazon and GR, loved the book!

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (addysgammie) | 2 comments I would love to resad it and post an honest review. Jburson1_48_98@kindle.com Jburson1@BellSouth.net

Missy

message 12: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Waltz (vanessawaltz) | 6 comments Thanks! Melissa I'll send it now!

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (addysgammie) | 2 comments How did u send it email Jburson1@BellSouth.net or Jburson1_48_97@kindle. com

Missy