H.M. Ward's Hot N' Steamy Romances discussion

The Arrangement 17: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #17)
This topic is about The Arrangement 17
SPOILER ZONE(Arrangement) > The Arrangement 17

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, *Insert witty H.M. Ward quote here* (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 912 comments Mod
Raaaaaaaant

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Davis | 1 comments I am confused! But the book was great!

message 3: by Kristie (new)

Kristie Calley | 1 comments Not too happy with Sean in the beginning of the book, but by the end it makes since in what he is trying to do! Looking forward to the next book!!!

message 4: by Tami (new)

Tami Richards | 18 comments He makes me mad!!! She deserves someone that will love her the right way!!!

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela Brothers (angelabros) | 49 comments How about the information that Avery's mom was pregnant with her and the father isn't her Dad. Sean told Avery that her mom met Avery's dad while Avery and her mom where on the run. with that information the question now is who is Avery's father??

message 6: by Tami (new)

Tami Richards | 18 comments I know and she didn't even process that at that point!!!

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela Brothers (angelabros) | 49 comments I have been racking my brain on who could be Avery's dad?? Gabe.. He protected her, looked out for her welfare, could he secretly know that she is his daughter.

Jana | 1 comments Love love the Arrangement series BUT I am ready for some closure on some things. I'll be waiting patiently for the next book and the next.....

Janice O'Reilly | 45 comments Melanie wrote: "I've seen a lot of people p.o.'ed at Sean... from his POV, he's so convinced that he's the worst thing ever for Avery, he's determined to save her by pushing her away and sacrificing himself. Plus ..."
I agree. Avery will have the balls to save them both. Back her further into a corner and she will come out fighting. They are better together than apart.

message 10: by Yolanda (new)

Yolanda Elkin | 37 comments I got the book I'm afraid to read