Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Knieka and Malxox

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Ikou Ze!

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) XD heeeeey!
Got anything in mind??

message 3: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmmm.....yus I do, just give me a second to find my idea list if you don't mind too much ^_^" I closed the tab by accident I'm afraid.

message 4: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Ha, alright! :D

message 5: by Kikki (last edited Nov 03, 2014 01:31PM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Muse A is driving along an unfamiliar road on what the meteorologists have dubbed ‘the coldest day of the year’. The sky is overcast and gray, signaling that a blizzard is imminent. Anxious to get home before the snow begins, Muse A drives faster and his/her car slides on a patch of black ice. The car swerves off the road and into a ravine that Muse A is unable to maneuver out of. There’s no cell phone reception here, and there are no other cars passing by. Panic begins to creep in until Muse A hears a sound coming from within the thick of the snow-capped trees. He/She treks into the woods that border the desolate road in hopes of finding help. What little daylight there was is dwindling and the bite of frigid, winter air is setting in. Muse A can barely feel his/her fingers or toes when he/she stumbles upon a small cabin, smoke rising from a thin chimney. Muse B inhabits this cabin. He/She is on his/her way back to the cozy dwelling with an armful of fire wood when he/she spots Muse A, shivering in the ankle-deep snow. Muse B invites Muse A inside to warm up. (again, I'd like to be Muse A >~<)

message 6: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I think I like the second one best :3
Were you thinking of that as taking a supernatural/fairy-tale kind of turn? Or is it realistic through and through? :p

message 7: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'm really crappy at doing realistic so I'd like to do supernatural please ^_^"

I'd love to be like, a werecat or maybe a werewolf (I'm a huge cat and dog person so yeah XD)

message 8: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) That's fine, I'm better at supernatural stuff-ish anyway :P
I was just making sure so I didn't start saying stuff and you were just like ... uh? What? XD But yeah! Sounds good to me!
I haven't really done werewolves in awhile, actually, and that sounds really cool :3

message 9: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD awesome~ the only time I'm good at people tbh is when its a zombie apocalypse setting haha.

Werewolves it is~

message 10: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I havent done a zombie roleplay in such a long time x.x
Oh my gosh, those were the days XP
Right on!! So ... do we just wanna roll with it or dive deeper into a plot?

message 11: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I havent done a zombie roleplay in such a long time x.x
Oh my gosh, those were the days XP
Right on!! So ... do we just wanna roll with it or dive deeper into a plot?

message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD zombie rps are fun

Um.....we should probably do a little discussing on the plot so that we don't reach the end of what is already written down and it kinda dies lol

message 13: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Agreed :P
So ... any specific ideas??

message 14: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm.....what about......well why don't we start with like, why your charrie lives in a cabin in the woods and why mine is off driving on the coldest day evah?

message 15: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ... True. They must both be crazy or something XD
Okay, sorry, not helping.
Uhm ... well if my charrie - he? - is the werewolf than maybe he just likes to stay away from the populated areas.
And if he's just, like, some werewolf hunter than it's a quieter place to do everything sort of thing? Maybe? Idk x-x

message 16: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) lol well we can both have were's like you can have a wolf and I can has a cat, which could make things interesting if werecats and werewolves are like dogs and cats XD

And you can be whichever gender you want. Depending on which gender you want and what kind of potential future romantic interest you want (MxM or MxF are the only ones I'm comfortable doing btw) it will determine what gender my charrie is ^_^

message 17: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) That's fine with me if you wanna do that.
Maybe there could be like some grudge held between the two, like their instincts generally tell them not to get alone kind of thing.
But that's just a random idea, I'm just sprouting some stuff. :P

Don't worry though. I only do those two as well ^^" It really doesn't bother me either way, so it's up to you as to which we do :D

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ what if its like a cat and dog thing? Their animal instinct or sixth sense or whatever just tells them they won't be able to get along? Like maybe something happened like, forever ago that no one remembers and since then its just automatic to think they can't get along? (it would be uber funny if like, the conflict ended up starting over like, a really silly argument)

lol I wasn't sure which gender I wanted to be, which was why I was leaving it up to you XD

message 19: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Dude we are so thinking the same thing! That's what I was going with too. The dog vs. cat sort of thing that is :P

I'll probably end up being a guy either way? Because when I think werewolf I think guy, and etc etc. So -- it really doesn't matter to me XD I think that MxF makes a lot of sense, but an MxM could also be really cute. The struggle is real ;-;

message 20: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD since I've done MxF so many times, I'd love to do a MxM as a lovely change hehe. Plus, MxM rps can end up so effing adorable like seriously.

anywho, for the reasons, I think him wanting to be away from a populated area is a good reason to essentially live in a cabin in the woods XD

OHOHOH! that reminds me actually. What kind of setting should this be in? Like is it going to be entirely modern 21st century? Or will it be like a fantasy, almost medieval setting with some 'human' technology in the supernatural realm or something?

message 21: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) MxM it is!! Besides, they can be so damn adorable. Like omg, it hurts it's so cewt :* <3

Uuuhm. I don't know. I'm kind of thinking, like, a more medievally type of feel. Or even just the 1900s some time. But at the same time, character A can't really get into an accident if it's that far back XD

message 22: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) What if we like, make up our own world essentially? It can be a supernatural world that is like, set in what humans would consider a medieval time, except that it has 21st century things like cars? and perhaps magic like helps here and there? Like perhaps the cars run on magic rather than gas to avoid pollution, and the cabinets are all enchanted to give food so there is no starvation?

but I totes agree, MxM XD we will have them be ten million flavors of adorable hehe omg

message 23: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Maybe like ... Cars, but older cars? Since they're probably still advancing and stuff and so there's a higher chance for him to swerve off the roads and stuff cause traction? :P but that sounds good! Making our own world that is ;)

message 24: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm....how much older? like, no recent model stuff but what about like a 1988 cougar eliminator? would that be plausible? (that's like my fav car and I'd love for it to be the car for my charrie)

OH! what if they are technologically advanced, but they don't use most of the stuff that humans use cause of how detrimental it is mentally or environmentally? Like the thing where cars dont run on gas, we could have those kinds of changes in lots of places?

message 25: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) That sounds like a plausible car, yeah! :D
So ... They like reverted back to older-ish ways of environment stuff? *shrug* works for me XD

message 26: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) haha yeah something like that XD

and sweeeet I love the Eliminator. I wish I had one DX

anywho, how detailed do you want the charries? and what is your preferences on pictures in terms of realistic or anime?

message 27: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Wellll. I would rather have realistic photos, if that's alright :3 I mean -- anime is okay, but it's easier for me to picture the character in my head if they're .... legit. If that makes sense :P
And as far as how detailed I usually do general things like name and age and appearance and traits then a paragraph or something to explain whatever else I need, so mildly detailed but not hard to make. But you can format it however you want :)

message 28: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ its fine, I already have a picture in mind for my guy haha. I was just wondering cause I usually do anime but i'm fine with realistic.

OH! last thing, where are we going with the plot? Like, its got a good beginning, but what is going to happen after your guy invites mine to his place? If we can get something basic down on where we should go with the plot I think we can make charries and start the rp.

message 29: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I agree XP
Except ... That I have no ideas.
Like - ugh >_<

message 30: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) haha um....hang on.....gimme a minute to think on it and I'll come up with something ^_^

message 31: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) You caan doo eeeeet *throws pompoms around*

message 32: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD haha *huggles* you have an adorable personality. I luff et!

anywho um.....perhaps at first, neither realize that the other is their 'enemy' but after like, my charrie takes a shower to warm up, their scent that defines them as a werecat is more noticeable and your charrie could perhaps either become a bit hostile and stuff, or get confused as maybe they were led to believe cats are cruel and stuff, except that my charrie is totally opposite that.

And then maybe a blizzard hits shortly after our charries get to the cabin so they are stuck together for a while and learn about each other and stuff and start to bond? It could even get to where my charrie opens up and maybe tells about why he was driving on such a bad day and then your charrie can say stuff and then they can get all cutesy and stuff XD

did that make sense?

message 33: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Aw, thanks *^^* *huggles back*
Anywho! That makes sense! I really like it too :D

message 34: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD awesometastic~ then we can do charries now~

message 35: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) YAS! :D I just got off school, like, fifteen minutes ago so I'm free to make him!

message 36: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ word! I'll throw him up in just a sec, I gotta figure out his name and werecat form stuff~

message 37: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kay! Excited to see him! :D

message 38: by Kikki (last edited Nov 03, 2014 03:58PM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Name: Aluxious Darrow (nickname: Alux (ah-loo-xx not alex)
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual (view spoiler)
Appearance:
Hair:
Eyes:
Werecat form: To be Determined
Two Main Personality Points: Shy and Quiet
Description:
Aluxious is a very quiet, shy guy. He doesn't talk much, and tends to stutter, stammer or speak too soft to be heard if you manage to get anything from him at all. He startles easily and sometimes, if you sneak up on him or startle him, than you stand a good chance of getting an uppercut to the face, unless your reflexes are good. He's good in a fight, but that's only because it's how he was raised to behave. He was taught to never back down from a fight, and fighting is so ingrained in him that, despite his skittishness, he'll be the one that comes out of a fight on top.

While most of his history is something that he'll never speak of willingly, a brief summary of it is this:

His parents wanted him to be a killer from the minute he was born. But, he was a gentle soul at heart and never wanted to, but he did anyways to make his parents happy. But nothing he ever did was good enough, and eventually he snapped and did several things he now regrets.

message 39: by Mal (last edited Nov 03, 2014 03:47PM) (new)

Mal (malxox)
Name: Atticus Wyatt Gwin
↳ Att[y], Kit, Ti

↳ Born; December 21st

Sexuality: Clueless
↳ No experience

Appearance:
Height: 5’10”
Eye Color: Photo ⤴
Hair Color: Brunette
Faceclaim: Robbie Wadge
Markings: A birthmark on his collarbone that is rather private.

Atticus might be considered shy, but being shy and being quiet are two very different things. You can be both, but that doesn’t make them the same. So we’ll stick to calling the man quiet. He lives in solitude, alone out in the wilderness without someone by his side, and doesn’t get visitors very often. Most people don’t even know he’s there, and because he still has a difficult time with his … abilities, Atticus likes it that way. However, if someone stumbles by in need of help he won’t hesitate to invite them in; even if the lack of people is good for him sometimes it can still be rather lonely. He’s a good guy with a past that he’d rather forget. When he was young – er – he was still having a hard time controlling himself and instead of getting better it only ever seemed to get worse. To say the least it caused him, and the people around him, a lot of pain, and eventually there came a point where he lost someone very important to him. Distraught, Atticus fled, finding himself chilled and with nowhere to go. He hitch hiked his way around in the cold of winter with nothing but a soaked pain of shoes and the clothes on his back. He’d gotten rid of everything that connected him back to his old life, and later came across this town. The cottage was a lucky find and soon he inhabited it. No one ever claimed it as theirs, so it’s his now.

message 40: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Sorry, turns out I had some stuff to do for yearbook ;P
But I hope you like him!!
I could'nt resist the FC :3

message 41: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD I like him~ I added to Aluxious as well btw

message 42: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I like him! :D

message 43: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD yay~ Shall we start the rp?

message 44: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Sure! You wanna? Or ..?

message 45: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ I can do it~ Just give me a sec cause I totally love going overboard with my posts haha

message 46: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Be my guest :P

message 47: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) okay so I got some food and it distracted me XD I'ma post now

message 48: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Bhaha, don't worry about it. I ate too :P

message 49: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD haha nice~ I had this roast thing and a baked potato and a bread thing ^_^

message 50: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Bread *-*

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.