Reading Adventures Book Club discussion

Bridget Jones's Diary (Bridget Jones, #1)
This topic is about Bridget Jones's Diary
Lindsey's Book Pick > Bridget Jones's Diary - 3 - Final Thoughts (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lindsey Rey | 24 comments Mod
***THIS DISCUSSION WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS ON THE ENTIRE BOOK***

YAY!!! We've finished the book! What are your final thoughts? What rating did you give it? Favorite and least favorite parts?

Barb (Boxermommyreads) (boxermommy) I am so glad to have finished this over the weekend. I definitely enjoyed the last half of the book better than the first, but primarily because I could not stand Daniel or how Bridget acted around him. I liked Mr. Darcy, but thought that relationship happened quickly without a lot of buildup. I kept having a hard time getting the movie out of my mind. I may continue with the series eventually, but am not in a big hurry at this time. I usually fly through chick lit but must have not been in the mood because I had to force myself to finish this one.

Lindsey Rey | 24 comments Mod
Just finished it, and I do not plan on continuing the series. I enjoy it and I especially liked reading the parts where Bridget was self-aware about like dieting or relationships, etc., but at other times I was quite bored. I really liked Darcy and the way the book ended. Overall 3.5 stars.