Eᴀsᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ [ Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ] discussion

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

WIPs

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "[spoilers removed]"Insert phrase here"[ Nᴀᴍᴇ ]
[ Aʟɪᴀsᴇs ]

[ Aɢᴇ ] ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ {ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ}
[ Aᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ Aɢᴇ ] ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ {ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ}
[ Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ ]
[ Asᴛʀᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ Sɪɢɴ ]

[ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ]
[ Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ]
[ Rᴇʟᴀ..."

May I just say, your template is gorgeous!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed o_O

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments Thanks a lot! :) I keep adding and removing stuff, depending on the roleplay. Yours is awesome as well!!

message 5: by Emma (last edited Nov 29, 2014 06:06AM) (new)

Emma | 11 comments (view spoiler)

message 6: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Nov 06, 2014 07:20PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling)

◟♔ ░░░░░░░░ Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ▌ Cᴀʟᴇᴠ Vᴜɪᴛᴛᴏɴ Gᴀʟ D'Aviv Wᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ השטן הנאה
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ; ʀᴇᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ | ᴄᴀʟᴇᴠ & ɢᴀʟ; ʙᴏʟᴅ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ | ᴡᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ; ᴡᴏʟғ | ᴅ'ᴀᴠɪᴠ; ᴄɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ɪsʀᴀᴇʟ

❝ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴏᴋᴀʏ; ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

إبليس ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◜ENTRÈE ( ᴀɢᴇ ) ( ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ) ( ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ) ( ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ )

⋮ ▪︎ ⋮ 25 ʏʀs ᴏʟᴅ ⋮ ▪︎ ⋮ Oᴄᴛ. 23ʀᴅ, 3:33 ᴀᴍ ⋮ ▪︎ ⋮ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ⟪xʏ ᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴏsᴏᴍᴇ⟫ ⋮ ▪︎ ⋮

⋮ ▪︎ ⋮ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛs ᴄᴏᴀᴄʜ & ᴄᴇᴏ ᴏғ ʟᴠᴍʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴜᴛᴏᴍᴏʙɪʟi ʟᴀᴍʙᴏʀɢʜɪɴɪ

ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴ ᴅᴜʙᴀɪ, ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴀʙ ᴇᴍɪʀᴀᴛᴇs ⋮ ▪︎ ⋮ ʜᴏʀᴏsᴄᴏᴘᴇ; Σκορπιός/sᴄᴏʀᴘɪᴏ ⋮ ▪︎ ⋮

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ; ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɪs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛʟᴇss ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ. ❞

عائلة ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◜MAIN DISH ( ᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ) ( ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ) ( sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ) ( ᴜᴘʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ )

( ) ɴᴀᴅɪʏʏᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ أمي ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━ ━
| ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | ғᴜʟʟ-ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ // ʜᴀᴜᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇʀ

( ) ᴀsʜᴇʀ ɪᴛᴀɪ ᴡᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ أب ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━ ━
| ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ // ᴇx-ᴄᴇᴏ ᴏғ ʟᴠᴍʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀᴍʙᴏʀɢʜɪɴɪ // ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴄɪᴀ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ

الإخوة و الأخوات ( brothers & sisters ) ᴄʟᴀᴜᴅɪᴀ ᴡᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ ғᴇʟɪx (ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ), ᴄᴀɢᴇ ᴡᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ, ɢᴜʏ ᴡᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ, ɴᴀᴠɪɪʀᴀ ᴡᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ...
━ ━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━ ━
ɴᴀᴛᴀʟɪᴇ ᴡᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ sᴘʀɪɴɢғɪᴇʟᴅ (ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ), Asᴛʀɪᴅ Wᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ, Sᴛᴇᴇʟ Wᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ, Dᴀʏɪᴍ Wᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ, Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Wᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ.

━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ H i s t o r y ━━━━━━━━ ━ ━ ━━
( I ) Infancy

Nadiyya Monat Wolfgang and Asher Itai Wolfgang were expecting, as their first initiation into parenthood, triplets; two boys and a baby girl. Misfortunately, two of the twins died early in her term as foetuses and were absorbed by the remaining child -- which happened to be Sebastian. Due to thus, upon his birth, the names that which his brother and sister would have wielded were added to his -- Calev and Gal. Vuitton was for his bloodline within Louis Vuitton's gene pool. D'Aviv was for Tel Aviv, Israel, where his mother was born; and Wolfgang, which was his father's last name, was added traditionally. As the only surviving child out of three, Sebastian was pampered by his mother and cherished close at heart. Whenever she went out of town, or out of the country entirely and his father wasn't around to care for him, Sebastian was surrounded by wet nurses and maids who'd attend to his every need. As a small infant, Sebastian was notorious for his appetite, and consequentially had two wet nurses because one nurse just would not suffice for his insatiable hunger for milk.

Some of the hired help deemed him inhuman, as his eyes were the palest, most eerie shade of blue for the longest time, and they couldn't help but feel like he was gazing at their very soul whenever his tiny eyes rested on them. Ultimately, the small infant, with the appetite of a man and the eyes of a soulless monster, gave them the chills. It seemed he had a set of eyes that only his mother could love, because whenever Nadiyya returned home, the maids were far too eager to shove him back into her arms. As he grew, however, his eyes eventually darkened and became an entirely new enigma. Due to a genetic mutation, his eyes are mixtures of blue, green, and hazel. His father paid him little attention, perhaps a little more appalled by the aspect of him having absorbed his own brother and sister, while Nadiyya believed Sebastian just embodied all three of them -- a gift of some sorts. His father warmed up to him eventually, but he still had little time to bond with his son. Occasionally, when Nadiyya would surprise him at work by showing up with Sebastian, Sebastian would be able to spend a day in his dad's office and was often showered down on by the female workers. However, most of the time, he was at his mom's work, playing with her spare fabrics while she showed elaborate dresses that sold for as much as millions of dollars, tangling himself in thread, and giving his mother a heart attack when he played with the sharp needle and scissors.

The attention on him slowly waned as his mother both adopted and gave birth to more kids, eventually totalling ten children all together. Even then, Sebastian was still his mother's "handsome little Devil." Sebastian, all in all, has developed a very close relationship with his mother, and to this day will do anything and everything in his power to make her life as easy as possible.

( II ) Boyhood

During his early childhood years, Sebastian saw little of family and mostly of teachers and peers. He was shipped to Russia, Sweden, South Korea, Japan, Hungary, Italy, Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium, and England throughout his pre-adolescent years, and in his teenage years to some small extent. It is safe to assume that he had few friends because he moved around so often as a result of his parents' fervent desire to get him the best education from the best educational systems in the world. Nevertheless, though he understood his parents' abnormal show of affection, he was extremely frustrated and distracted himself from the stress of homework, the role of valedictorian, and impressing his parents by becoming immersed in sports and activities. He was in Marching Band whenever it was offered, participated in Mixed Martial Arts, practiced Motocross in his spare time, played a little Soccer, and a little Lacrosse on the side. All these activities were a result of his restlessness and his need to get his mind off things and less of true dedication.

His very first infatuation with the opposite gender occurred in this time period, and it was with a pretty little Swedish girl named Ingrid. Ingrid interested him because she was hard to read unlike so many other people; Sebastian had always been good at reading people, but he could never read Ingrid. She wore a dress shirt with a tie, a skirt, and conservative knee socks one day and then would wear v-neck shirts, crop tops, and fishnet stockings the next. She was sweet and she was sour; flaunted her body when she wanted, and hid it when she felt like it. He invited her to his (one of many) house, when he knew he'd be there alone, and lost his innocence to her at the age of fourteen. It was a moment in his life that he considered sacred -- something he'd never do with anyone else -- and come the next day, she acted like she'd never spoken to him in her life. This shattered his confidence, his pride, and his sense of wellbeing. In some odd turn of events, this caused him to push himself harder in his activities and he took his sports, mainly Mixed Martial Arts, Marching Band, & Motocross, more seriously.

Perhaps it was to gain his confidence back, to better himself. Or perhaps it was something smaller than that; to make her feel like she'd missed out on something by excelling in masculine sports and skill full arts. It worked eventually, after he became locally known as a Motocross champion, and word spread that he would be travelling to the U.S to compete in a national Mixed Martial Arts tournament (he may or may have not slept with some of her friends on the side). She'd cornered him in the boy's bathroom one day and confessed her desire to start over and become an actual couple and establish a steady relationship. He shrugged her off by telling her 'love is an illusion, and you're delusional to think I'd love you.'

He walked out on her that day, and it felt good, and to this day he doesn't regret it. Some would claim that he did love her, because she still effects him to this day -- y'know, with his steadfast belief that love isn't real -- but he'd deny all claims. He just refuses to think about it too much.

Lest it hurts him in the end.

( III ) Adolescence

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Paro (view spoiler)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Waddles | (view spoiler)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Paro (view spoiler)

message 10: by awkward potato (last edited Nov 04, 2014 06:16AM) (new)

awkward potato
Tʜɪs Tᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ →ܫ← Aᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ Pᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ {Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ}.
© Aʟʟ Rɪɢʜᴛs Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ
(view spoiler)

message 11: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 07, 2014 07:51AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels)

This template has been inspired by, Paro, Jenn, and lastly Ashley. This very template belongs too, Ms. Waddles.

|тwenтy-ғoυr|ғeмιnιne|вυdapeѕт, нυngary|ғeвrυary 14тн, 12:36 aм

|нeтeroѕeхυal|υѕed тo вe ιn a relaтιonѕнιp wιтн, ѕeвaѕтιan
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
❝Sometimes people wonder why I look so beautiful and they think I don't have any problems but I tell them just because I look beautiful and act it doesn't mean I don't have issues or things to deal with just like normal folks from a middle class society. Maybe...Just maybe I need to stop showing that beautiful facade and show my true colors. I showed my true colors to him. But did he pay attention? No. If only you knew...My love. If only...❞

⌠♠arabelle kalona black♣⌡
【࿁】 Arabelle: As a girl's name has the meaning "prayerful" and is a variant of Arabella (Latin): from "orabilis".Arabelle is not a popular first name for females and an equally uncommon surname or last name for all people.
【࿁】 Kalona: In German, the name Kalona means- amish town. The name Kalona originated as an German name. The name Kalona is most often used as a girl name or female name.
【࿁】Black: Is a surname which can be of either English, Scottish, Irish or French origin. In the cases of non-English origin, the surname is likely to be an Anglicisation.

Nick Names: Belle-Kalona, Princess used to be called by Sebastian

|cara delevιngne|тeacнer|ιnѕтrυcтor ғor dance & pнoтograpнy

| υѕed тo вe a ғaмoυѕ dancer |

❝Beauty is one thing. Love is another. Being in a relationship is a total different story. I thought it would work out with him. But oh baby was I wrong. These eyes though will tell you if you want to know the truth you won't get it straight away. You'll have to work for it. Work hard to be exact.❞

Dark Blonde~Dirty Blonde to be exact--Blue--5'3"Ft--108lbs--Pale--Lean」

message 12: by awkward potato (last edited Dec 14, 2014 09:27AM) (new)

awkward potato [ ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ ] (view spoiler)

« It's not something you get over. Being on the brink of death... »

( Abel Elijah Hayes )

[ meaning ] Abel: Breath, vapor, son; Elijah: Yahweh is God; Hayes: from the Yiddish name Khaye "life".
[ alias/nickname ] He has none

( ᴀɢᴇ ) Eighteen
[ date of birth ] May 22
[ time of birth ] 7:31 p.m.
[ place of birth ] New York City
[ astrological sign ] Gemini

( sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs ) Human
[ alliance ] Eastridge Prep.
[ year ] Eighteen
[ occupation ] Student
[ residence ] Eastridge Prep.

( sᴇx ) Male
[ gender orienation ] Masculine
[ sexual orientation ] Heterosexual
[ romantic orientation ] Heteroromantic
[ infatuation ] None at the moment
[ status ] Currently single

[image error]
« quote here »

( ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ )

[ hair color ] Sandy blond
[ eye color ] Dark brown
[ complexion ] Clear; smooth
[ height ] 5'10"
[ weight ] 156lbs.
[ body type ] Slim; Bird-Like
[ blood type ] AB+
[ scent ] Faintly hospital-y; Clean
[ dominant hand ] Right
[ physical health ] In Remission
[ mental health ] Anxiety; Sane

( ᴀᴛᴛɪʀᴇ )
[ casual ]
(view spoiler)

[ active ]
↳ He laughs at you....

[ formal ]
(view spoiler)

[image error]
« quote here »

( ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ▸ ᴛʀᴜsᴛᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ ▸ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ▸ ɪᴍᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ▸ ғᴇᴄᴋʟᴇss ▸ sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ )
↳Abel is one of those guys you either click with right away, or you just hate. First impressions are almost always correct when it comes to him. If the moment you meet him, you two don’t get along, you probably never will. He doesn’t change. His immature tendencies only become more apparent the more you’re around him. Fart jokes are the highest form of humor, and don’t even mention the words “your mom” around him, unless you want to hear about it for the next three hours.

The people who like him, however, either enjoy that kind of immaturity, or they pick up on the other redeeming qualities he possesses. Abel is really humble. He’s not prideful at all, because he doesn’t think he’s good enough for that. He’s got a real positive outlook on life, that makes him a nice person to be around. However, his sickness gave him a sense of fear that’s hard to shake. He’s constantly afraid that he’s going to get sick again, so he lives his life caring about making people laugh. He cracks jokes and makes a fool of himself because it’s easier to be that way than to let the fear get to him. He feels like he’s going insane when things are too negative, so when things get like that, you can expect a perfectly timed corny joke to come out of his mouth.

If you spend long enough with him, it’s not hard to tell that he is incredibly innocent. He’s still a teenage boy, but he’s not your typical horny guy trying to hump everything. He’s just sweet. He’s been compared to a puppy before, and it’s completely true. He’s so pure-hearted and honest, getting mad at him almost feels like a crime. Abel is basically a high strung little kid, trapped in the body of an eighteen year old, because much of his childhood was spent in a hospital bed. He’s got a big heart and an even bigger smile to match. He’s not going to hurt anyone on purpose, unless you count annoying someone to insanity.

( ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs )
▴ Dogs
▴ Video games
▴ Hanging out with friends
▴ Harry Potter
▴ The Hobbit
▴ Sherlock

( sᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛɪᴇs )
▴ Reading
▴ Mario Kart
▴ Computers

( ʜᴀʙɪᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪʀᴋs )

( ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴs )

( ᴀʙʜᴏʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇs )

( ɪɴғᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛɪᴇs )

[ fatal flaw ]

( ᴘᴇᴛ ᴘᴇᴇᴠᴇs )

( ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀs )

[image error]
« quote here »

( ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ )
↳ The Hayes raised their son to be the definition of perfection. They never thought they were going to be able to have children, Clarissa being told early on in her marriage to Jonathan that she was infertile. So when they saw two little pink lines on that stick, it was an absolute miracle.

And then when Abel was five, he was diagnosed with childhood leukemia. They were blindsided, because he’d always been such a healthy kid. Was never sick, never had to go to the doctor’s for anything other than checkups, didn’t even have any cavities! And then all of a sudden, their perfect little boy had cancer. He battled it for two years, almost living at the hospital at some points. He lost his hair because of the treatments, and there were many times where he was so sick, the doctors were sure he wasn’t going to make it. But Abel was a fighter. He went into remission when he was seven and a half. They were all so excited! He could finally have a full life again! He wouldn’t be at the hospital all the time, he could play sports again, see things other than the hospital walls. He could eat what he wanted without getting sick, not feel bad every single day. He could be a normal kid!

After a few months, they just started telling people that he was cancer free, because they didn’t want to believe that it’d ever come back. They figured he was well again. He was showing no signs of it coming back, his cells were looking good. They couldn’t see a single reason why God would give it to this sweet little boy for a second time. A year later, Abel was at soccer practice. He’d been doing well, so his parents let him get back into sports and other physical things. He was on the little league soccer team, and was actually one of the best on the field. In the middle of a scrimmage, and he stopped running for a second to catch his breath. For some reason, he was feeling light headed and winded, but he didn’t think anything of it… And the next thing he knew, he was in an ambulance.

They waited for two days to find out the results. They all just hoped he was just dehydrated or something. But no. They woke up on that awful Tuesday morning to hear:"I’m so sorry to tell you, but Abel’s leukemia is back." The doctor’s were sure they could fix him, and they thought they caught it in time. They said that he’d be cancer free again in a few months. But that didn’t happen. He stayed sick. It was the same as from before, only worse. He was sick for five years. Five long years of the family having just barely enough money to survive on, of having a dying child, of praying every single day for things to get better. Their little family was falling apart.

Until the day of his thirteenth birthday. He went into remission for the second time. It was like a dream come true, the best birthday present ever! But Abel was still scared. Scared that a year down the line or a few years, he’d get the same phone call telling him that he was sick again. He’s constantly worrying about his health now, because he never wants to feel that helpless. But his sickness gave him a whole new perspective on life. He feels that he should have died, and because he didn’t, he’s going to live his life to the fullest, and make as many people smile along the way. Even if it’s just by being an annoying little twerp sometimes.

( ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ) (includes family, friends, acquantinces, and foes)
[ name ] relation; age; occupation; image
↳ ▪▪▪▪▫ [ love ]

( ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴛs )
[ name ] type; age; image
↳ ▪▪▪▪▫ [ love ]

( sᴘɪʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs )

( ᴍᴏᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ )

( ᴍᴜsɪᴄᴀʟ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ) Don't Stop Believin' by Journey

[image error]
« quote here »

message 13: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato possible reserve

message 14: by Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (last edited Nov 07, 2014 07:09PM) (new)

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments (view spoiler)

message 15: by Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (last edited Nov 07, 2014 07:10PM) (new)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

⸢ N A M E ⸥
▌Peder Stankevich

⸢ A G E ⸥
▌Eighteen

⸢ Y E A R ⸥
▌Seven
▌_____ House

⸢ S E X ⸥
▌Male

⸢ S E X U A L I T Y ⸥
▌Heterosexual
Heteroromantic

⸢ D A T E o f B I R T H ⸥
▌September 5, 1996
Virgo

⸢ P L A C E o f B I R T H ⸥
▌Los Angeles
▌California
▌United States of America

⸢ A P P E A R A N C E ⸥
Vladimir Ivanov

⸢ A P P A R E L ⸥
▌Uniform (view spoiler)
▌Casual (view spoiler)
▌Formal (view spoiler)

⸢ F A M I L Y ⸥
▌Mikhail Stankevich, father; professor at the University of Southern California
▌Elsa Baron (Stankevich), mother; successful singer and actress

⸢ T A L E N T S ⸥

⸢ R E A S O N f o r A T T E N D A N C E ⸥

⸢ P E R S O N A L I T Y ⸥

⸢ L I K E S ⸥

⸢ D I S L I K E S ⸥

⸢ S T R E N G T H S ⸥

⸢ W E A K N E S S E S ⸥

⸢ H I S T O R Y ⸥

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

⸢ N A M E ⸥
▌Indiana Leigh Adams
Ani to her friends

⸢ A G E ⸥
▌Sixteen

⸢ Y E A R ⸥
▌Six
▌_____ House

⸢ S E X ⸥
▌Female

⸢ S E X U A L I T Y ⸥
▌Bisexual
Heteroromantic

▌July 14, 1998
Cancer

⸢ P L A C E o f B I R T H ⸥
▌New York City
▌New York
▌United States of America

⸢ A P P E A R A N C E ⸥
Alexis Ren

(view spoiler)

⸢ A P P A R E L ⸥
▌Uniform (view spoiler)
▌Casual (view spoiler)
▌Formal (view spoiler)

⸢ F A M I L Y ⸥
▌Jonathan Adams, father; CEO of bioengineering company
▌Elisa Adams, mother; trust fund baby and philanthropist
▌Richmond Adams, brother; medical student

⸢ T A L E N T S ⸥
▌Golfing
▌Mathematics
▌She's rich; is anything else necessary?

⸢ R E A S O N f o r A T T E N D A N C E ⸥
Her darling mother and father are too busy, so boarding school is just easier. Besides, they're loaded and can afford it, so why not send their beloved daughter to an oh-so-prestigious rich kid school?

⸢ P E R S O N A L I T Y ⸥

⸢ L I K E S ⸥

⸢ D I S L I K E S ⸥

⸢ S T R E N G T H S ⸥

⸢ W E A K N E S S E S ⸥

⸢ H I S T O R Y ⸥

message 18: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) @ ♔Tԋҽ Qυҽҽɳ♔ (view spoiler)

message 19: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Nov 05, 2014 01:06PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ❅║▌Aʟᴇssɪᴀ wrote: "@ ♔Tԋҽ Qυҽҽɳ♔ [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments Aubree wrote: "⸢ N A M E ⸥
▌Peder Stankevich

⸢ A G E ⸥
▌Eighteen

⸢ Y E A R ⸥
▌Seven
▌_____ House

⸢ S E X ⸥
▌Male

⸢ S E X U A L I T Y ⸥
▌Heterosexual
▌Heteroromantic

▌September 5, 19..."

*.* May I call dibs on him, or is he claimed already?

message 21: by Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (last edited Nov 23, 2014 10:35PM) (new)

message 22: by Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (last edited Nov 23, 2014 10:36PM) (new)

message 23: by Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (last edited Nov 07, 2014 07:26PM) (new)

message 24: by Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (last edited Nov 13, 2014 04:33PM) (new)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "Aubree wrote: "⸢ N A M E ⸥
▌Peder Stankevich

⸢ A G E ⸥
▌Eighteen

⸢ Y E A R ⸥
▌Seven
▌_____ House

⸢ S E X ⸥
▌Male

⸢ S E X U A L I T Y ⸥
▌Heterosexual
▌Heteroromantic

▌..."

I'm actually avoiding collabs with these characters, but we can definitely RP once characters are done and such! :)

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments Aubree wrote: "Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "Aubree wrote: "⸢ N A M E ⸥
▌Peder Stankevich

⸢ A G E ⸥
▌Eighteen

⸢ Y E A R ⸥
▌Seven
▌_____ House

⸢ S E X ⸥
▌Male

⸢ S E X U A L I T Y ⸥
▌Heterosexual
▌Heteroroma..."

Okay, no problem. Sounds good to me! :D

message 27: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Nov 06, 2014 06:13PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt)

17; Feminine; PanSexual; Single; Junior
[ Octavia Blake ]
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ "Tᴀᴠɪᴀ"

↳ Octavia is a free-spirited child, bottom line. She has trouble with authority figures, including adults and is not the type of person to listen to just anyone. Try to boss her around and all hell will break loose. Her reasons are solid considering her upbringing. Octavia is not scared to let someone know when she thinks they're full of shit, and when she thinks they're acting like snobs. She strongly dislikes anyone who tries to show off in order to impress her, and will blatantly call you out on it. Lie to her face, and she'll know. She's like a truth detector and yet she's quite the master when it comes to lying.

Octavia is not a peace maker, quite the opposite in fact. She is feisty and all too eager to fight. While she will never start a physical fight, but she sure as hell will finish it. Octavia is not someone you want as an enemy- she's clever, a good fighter, and "out there". Girls fight nasty, but Octavia- she's basically an atom bomb. Octavia is very adventurous, due to being forced to be kept hidden her entire childhood in order to keep from being discovered. She is usually the first to try something and the first to come up with the crazy fun ideas teenagers do. Because she had to follow so many rules when she was growing up, she can often be found trying to avoid breaking any of the school rules.

While she may not always seem this way, Octavia is very brave. Fear for her is like a challenge- overcome it and you get a reward. She is human, so don't believe the rumors about her that say she's fearless- she's not. Octavia is scared of many things, but has a certain way to keep that fear from showing, something her mother taught her. Whenever she's scared she can be caught repeating the words, I am not afraid. Impulsive is an understatement when it comes to Octavia. When she comes up with an idea she wants to try, she will instantly do it, even if it could hurt others around her. She rushes into situations without thinking them through and isn't always making the right decisions.

She's also very self-confident. She knows she's gorgeous, so she flaunts her beauty to get what she wants. She knows she's smart, so she pranks people int the most clever of ways. Octavia also seems to have a short temper, getting easily mad when people talk about how she is an illegal child. She is quick to insult someone she dislikes or has meat with. While flirtatious, she cares deeply for the people she loves, including her brother Bellamy. Many people fail to realize Octavia is more than just an atom bomb of sexual tension. When she loves someone, she'll do everything in her power to protect them, even if it means giving up her own life.
↳ [ likes ] parties; men; abstract art
↳ [ dislikes ] rules; drugs; brats
↳ [ strengths ] fighting; flirting; lieing
↳ [ weaknesses ] feelings; anything red; candy

[ Marie Avgeropoulos ] Dark Brown; Grey; 5'6; 100 lbs; Pale/Lightly Tanned
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ·s ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

Octavia is what some might call "a natural beauty". She is gorgeous, their is no denying that. Tavia has very lightly tanned skin, which leans more on the pale side. She hasn't ever been outside, which resulted in her skin staying a milky color, but in the past years she's tanned some. Her eyes are a light grey stone color with some of blue, framed by thick dark brown eyelashes and sculpted eyebrows. Her hair is of moderate length and is naturally a dark chestnut brown color. Octavia takes lots of pride in her appearance and sends tons of money on skin produts, and in result, she has flawless skin, with no acne scarring or pimples. Surprisingly, she doesn't have any freckles. Her build is athletic and skinny, result of constant binging, exercising, and having a fast metabolism. She only weighs around 105 lbs. and is at the height of around 5'5, which is considerably average for a girl her age.

Octavia, along with her brother Bellamy, are both in the Capra House. Octavia has the reputation of being "the girl who hid under the floor" but her popularity amongst everyone is great. She is not only the girl who ever guy wants to do, she's also the girl that everyone else wants to be. Her brother keeps her under control.
[ Capra House ] I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

date of birth
[ HISTORY ]
history
ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ
↳ Aura Blake - 32 - Deceased
↳ Bellamy Blake - 18 - Alive

ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀʟ ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ

[image error]

message 28: by criticaster (last edited Nov 06, 2014 09:31PM) (new)

criticaster somebody should collab with me with her. sibling, friend, lover, enemy, etc. just sayin'. :3

(view spoiler)

message 29: by criticaster (new)

criticaster yay :3 I'll send you a PM.

message 30: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (last edited Mar 24, 2015 06:25PM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 52 comments Click Here↳ (view spoiler)

descriptiondescriptiondescription
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅
⟪Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ᴀɢᴇ↔Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ↔Fᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ ₄ᵗʰ↔Aᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀɴ↔Sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ↔Sɪɴɢʟᴇ⟫

✧▐ ℬʀɪᴅɢᴇᴛᴛ Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ. She was born on February fourth, in Australia. Unlike most people, Bridgett spells her name with two t's. Since there isn't an actual meaning for the name with two t's, she decided to by the spelling of one t. The name Bridget name has several different meanings. For instance, the American meaning of it, would be strong. However the Irish, say that the name comes from a different name Brighid. Brighid means the high one or strength. So at the end of the day, Bridgett's name means strength. As for her last name, her parents loved the books and the hit T.V show Pretty Little Liars. So they decided to name her after one of the antagonist, Mona Vanderwall. As for nicknames, she usually is called Bree as there isn't much that you can do with her name. Bridgett Vanderwall is currently single, and is straight.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅
⟪Mᴀɪᴀ Mɪᴛᴄʜᴇʟʟ↔Bʀᴏᴡɴ↔Hᴀᴢᴇʟ↔₅·₆↔₁₂₂.₂ ʟʙs↔Aᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀɴ Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ⟫

✧▐ ℬʀɪᴅɢᴇᴛᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ. She has short brown hair, and hazel eyes that are usually always filled with joy. She has fair skin, with no real embarrassing scars. Bridgett has her ears pierced and is usually seen with some type of small, simple earring. When smiling, there are evident dimples which just make her cuter than she already is. Bridgett stands at five feet and six inches. She weighs about one hundred and twenty-two pounds. Naturally, since she comes from Australia, there is a thick Australian accent in everything she says.

✧▐ Lɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs﹐ ℬʀɪᴅɢᴇᴛᴛ ᴡᴇᴀʀs ᴀ ᴜɴɪғᴏʀᴍ.

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
⟪Talent↔Reason for Entering↔House↔Pets⟫

✧▐ Paragraph on...Light-hearted?

✧▐ Paragraph on...Sporty?

✧▐ Paragraph on...Fun? Funny? To Be Determined...

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅
⟪Year Born↔Year Death⟫

✧▐ Before Birth

✧▐ Childhood

✧▐ Teenage Years

✧▐ Current Day

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

✧▐ Father ☆☆☆★★★

✧▐ Mother ☆☆☆★★★

✧▐ Brother ☆☆☆★★★

✧▐ Sister ☆☆☆★★★

✧▐ Friend ☆☆☆★★★

✧▐ Enemy ☆☆☆★★★

✧▐ Boyfriend/Girlfriend ☆☆☆★★★

message 31: by corina (last edited Nov 09, 2014 06:15AM) (new)

corina (molteneyes) (view spoiler)

message 32: by corina (last edited Nov 13, 2014 03:13PM) (new)

corina (molteneyes) (view spoiler)

message 33: by ash. (last edited Nov 12, 2014 12:52PM) (new)

ash.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
〈 ❝We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.❞〉
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Name: Odete Dawson
Tallent: Ballet / Dancing (Some hip-hop)
Birthday: October 16th
Sexualairty: Heterosexual
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Odete has never believed in such things as faith or destiny. She believes in the power of will and skills. Perfection is the goal and on your way there you better not screw up. She is the epitome of independence and determination. She wants to be the best of the best and in a way she has the skill set for that goal but as some of her friends have noticed, Odete’s nerve is not her strongest suit and they fear that one day she just might burn out totally and just leave behind a small wisp of her ambitious past self.

Odete had a sister and Nicki was her name. The girls were twins and pretty much did everything together to a certain point. Neither one of them minded it; they trusted each other and enjoyed each other’s company. The girls actually lived in a perfect symbiosis: Odete made sure that they had academic success and Nicki on the other hand ensured friends around them. Odete was never lonely or insecure but compared to Nicki it was harder for her to make friends. The girls started dancing at a very young age and Odete liked at first the fact that she was just like a princess but later on she fell in love with ballet because of its nature: the perfectionism, grace and just the way it challenged her to be better. Odete’s life was pretty much all about ballet while Nicki moved on and found new group of people to hang out and without even realizing it Odete was no longer Nicki comrade, just a sister. When Odete started high school she hardly had any friends if you didn’t count her old friends from kindergarten that she hardly even talked to. Odete had to make a small change and acquire friends. She set ballet a bit aside, not completely of course: after all it was her life force, and started to hang out with her new classmates that liked her well enough. During her time in high school she actually appreciated spending time with friends and actually having them, not just depending on Nicki to introduce her to others. With high school comes parties and let me tell you, Odete definitely didn’t miss one. At first it was just a few drinks but then it was three cups, then seven and after year and a half she always left the party wasted. Her parents had been very caring but didn’t know the first thing about discipline since their daughters had always been so easy to deal with. Odete never got into trouble at home so it kept going. And it probably would’ve never ended if one faithful evening her friend hadn’t drank and driven and almost killed herself. Odete was shocked to see death come so close that she forced herself to shape up. She went back to that closed off girl who spent her days in the dance studio. She found new friends that were the epitome of healthy and encouraged her to stop drinking completely, which she did. She acquired an absolutist ideology, no alcohol, no drugs, only healthy food and lots of exercise. She became friends with one boy, James, she at first felt very bad for him: he seemed so closed off and she saw a bit of herself in him. She encouraged him to become better and after a while she realized that James was the first good and true friend she had: they hadn’t based their relationship on drunken stories nor had Nicki introduced them to each other. Odete’s own little precious friendship.

Odete applied to New York because it was far away and had a suitable program for her. She got James to apply with her but to her slight displease Nicki got in too. Odete’s first year was spent in excitement and she got to know lots of new people and she felt like she was living more than ever before.

message 34: by awkward potato (last edited Dec 14, 2014 10:50AM) (new)

awkward potato (view spoiler)

50x66

Eᴀsᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ [ Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ...

unread topics | mark unread