BookInvaders discussion

Our Hosts!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok hey guys! Welcome to book invaders! Yay! We will be starting to read books in december so we can get situated first. In the meantime you should get to know our hosts! Let me introduce to you...
Me(Cyann) - CyFiBooks
Kara- booksandthings
Kellie- ohhthatskellie
Tom- Tom Books
Adriana- islandOFbooks
There are five of us for now we might add a sixth! They will leave some info on themselves below. Go check out there channels for announcments on BookInvaders.
Have A Great Day!
-Cyann

message 2: by dailyyydri (last edited Nov 02, 2014 08:30AM) (new)

dailyyydri (she|they) | 20 comments Mod
We also have Gabriel from guardingbooks
and Lauren from dreamsbookscourage (who just needs to verify her email)
Plus Chelsea from hellothereboks, who needs to reply to my messages!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok hey guys! I have removed myself as moderator or host of this group. I know this is a sad occasion since we just started, but I have many reasons for this. One I am a very busy person and I won't have time to make videos, read, and balance all my other activities. I'm also a host of another group and I don't think I can balance that either. Ok guys I just wanted to tell you I will still be a member of this group and read all the books you guys pick. I just might not contribute in liveshows and reviews and hosting this group. I hope you understand. With lots of love.
Cyann!

message 4: by dailyyydri (new)

Cyann wrote: "Ok hey guys! I have removed myself as moderator or host of this group. I know this is a sad occasion since we just started, but I have many reasons for this. One I am a very busy person and I won't..."
I'm so sorry, I wish you could stay!
I hope you still join the read-a-longs
Miss you

message 5: by Gabriel (new)

Gabriel "Sempere" (sathaz) I completely understand Cyann. Maybe someday in the future you'll be able to join us!

message 6: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (kellierosee) | 8 comments Mod
Aww it's ok, Cyann! I hope you can join us in the future (:

message 7: by Kara (new)

Kara (_karathompson) | 5 comments Mod
sorry i saw this a bit late (also very busy aha) but we totally understand! no worries Cyann:)

message 8: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Coleman (hellotherebookss) | 2 comments Adriana wrote: "We also have Gabriel from guardingbooks
and Lauren from dreamsbookscourage (who just needs to verify her email)
Plus Chelsea from hellothereboks, who needs to reply to my messages!"

Sorry bae I'm late. I'll start messaging you back I PROMISE Im just always so busy

message 9: by dailyyydri (new)

It's okay Chels