1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Harry Potter and The Girl who messed everything up with fanfic

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 7449 comments Mod
:)

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) :)

message 3: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Sorry, had to go and get food, sorry.

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) kk

message 5: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Soooooooooo, if you want to be the girl, I'm fine with dat. We could do doubles..

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) sure

message 7: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Doubles, girl, or boy?

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) girl

message 9: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Cool man. Who exactly do ya wanna be?

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) not sure can we use people we have made up

message 11: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Sure.

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) yay i have an idea for a sister for harry

message 13: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

I thought we were doing next generation... .. never mind. Just.. do what
you Do and hand me the idea.

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) lol let me find it

message 15: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) ▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❪basic details❫

☾ fυℓℓ иαмє ☽ Sophia rose snape/potter
﴾ nιcᴋnαмє ﴿ soph, snape, potter
мeanιng
first /pronunciation/ meaning sophia / so-FEE-ə / Means "wisdom" in Greek. This was the name of an early, probably mythical, saint who died of grief after her three daughters were martyred. Legends about her probably arose as a result of a medieval misunderstanding of the phrase Hagia Sophia "Holy Wisdom", which was the name of a large basilica in Constantinople.
middle /pronunciation/ meaning rose / ROZ / Originally a Norman form of a Germanic name, which was composed of the elements hrod "fame" and heid "kind, sort, type". The Normans introduced it to England in the forms Roese and Rohese. From an early date it was associated with the word for the fragrant flower rose (derived from Latin rosa). When the name was revived in the 19th century, it was probably with the flower in mind.
last /pronunciation/ meaning sanpe/ a hissing bersion of snaap / its the name of a town in England
potter / pot-ter / from the occupation: one who makes earthen vessels.

☾ αgє ☽ 14
﴾ ∂αtє/ρℓαcє/tιмє σf вιятн ﴿ 31 July, 1980/ godrics hollow/ 5;30?
мeanιng
zodiac /symbol (♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓) / meaning leo ♌ eo is the fifth sign of the zodiac. These folks are impossible to miss, since they love being center stage. Making an impression is Job One for Leos, and when you consider their personal magnetism, you see the job is quite easy. Leos are an ambitious lot, and their strength of purpose allows them to accomplish a great deal. The fact that these folks are also creative makes their endeavors fun for them and everyone else. It's quite common to see a Leo on stage or in Hollywood, since these folks never shy away from the limelight. They are also supremely talented and have a flair for the dramatic. Warmth and enthusiasm seems to seep from every Leo pore, making these folks a pleasure to be around. They do love pleasure!

It's the Lion that symbolizes Leos, and the king (or queen) of the jungle is a most appropriate mascot, since they consider themselves the rulers of their universe (and the zodiac at that). Like Lions, Leos tend to be dignified and strong, and itÕs this sense of their power that allows them to get things done. A Leo on your team is a good thing, since Lions are eager to see their projects through to completion. Putting these folks at the helm is a good thing, too, since the Leo-born are natural leaders. They may ruffle a few feathers along the way, however, since they can also be overbearing and somewhat autocratic. This may be in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this sign -- Lions are indeed opinionated and set in their ways. That said, they are well organized, idealistic and have a knack for inspiring others.

Leo is ruled by the Sun -- the center of the universe and the fuel for our being. In much the same way, Leos consider themselves indispensable and the center of the universe, and those who would tell them otherwise had better look out! Lions are outgoing, self-assured and have a tremendous zest for life. So what if the world revolves around them? There are worse role models, for sure. The Lion's enthusiasm is boundless, and along with that comes generosity of spirit and the determination to succeed. That focus may be construed as vanity and even bossiness at times, but Lions would say 'No way!' and continue along their regal path. Regardless of appearance, those born under this sign can be counted on for their loyalty and sense of honor. They are also decisive, intensely proud and wonderfully romantic.

The element associated with Leo is Fire. Everything about the Lion's personality is hot, hot, hot. Those born under this sign are fearless and strong, which may be why Lions plunge in headfirst and let the chips fall where they may. Thankfully, Leos are dignified enough not to commit too many pratfalls. It's the Lion's unswerving courage that wins so many folks over. If you need someone to lead the charge, call a Leo -- and the bigger the project, the better, since these folks love an expansive stage (and the audience that comes with it). While some would take to calling Lions status-conscious, these folks are truly warmhearted and want everyone to be happy. Hey, it's their kingdom, and happy campers make for a perfect peace. Further, it's the great gift of the Leo-born to be dynamic, forward-thinking and self-confident. These attributes certainly catch the attention of others, making Leos sought after by both friends and lovers. The Lion's charms extend to all, even to the children they dearly love. Yes, the pleasure principle is paramount to the Lion, and along those lines, Leos are great at spending money. Lions can't fathom an uncomfortable throne. Leos also enjoy trying their luck at the tables, so expect to find them living it up in Las Vegas.

Come play time, Leos are at their best. Those born under this sign enjoy fun and games both outdoors and in (and with a group), so expect to find them playing softball, hockey or a game of cards. Lions are also a natural at the gym, where they can show their stuff to a crowd. When the lights are low, the essential Lion comes to the fore, since this beast is 90 percent fun and 100 percent romantic. The Leo lover is devoted, creative and almost too hot to handle! Since Leo rules the heart and back, however, overzealous Lions may have to take a deep breath and slow down a bit. You can bet that the Lion's home will be swaddled in royal purple and gold.

The great strengths of the Leo-born are their creativity, idealism and leadership. Lions don't lack for ambition, either, so they're likely to accomplish a lot -- and have fun while they're at it. Their warmth and loyalty ensures that others will enjoy the ride as well.
birthstone /name of stone/ meaning ruby /There’s no better way to demonstrate your love than by giving a ruby in celebration of a July birthday. Rubies arouse the senses, stir the imagination, and are said to guarantee health, wisdom, wealth and success in love. Ruby is a variety of the gems species corundum. It is harder than any natural gemstone except diamond, which means a ruby is durable enough for everyday wear. Fine-quality ruby is extremely rare, and the color of the gem is most important to its value. The most prized color is a medium or medium dark vivid red or slightly purplish red. If the gem is too light or has too much purple or orange, it will be called a fancy-color sapphire. - See more at: http://www.americangemsociety.org/jul...

☾ gєи∂єя ☽ ♀
﴾ ѕєxυαℓιtу ﴿ straight
﴾ яєℓαtισиѕнιρ ѕtαtυѕ ﴿ Single ☑

☾ уєαя ☽ 4th
﴾ нσυѕє ﴿ slytherine
﴾ ѕcнσσℓ ﴿ hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

▬▬❀✿❀✿ αρρєαяαncє ✿❀✿❀▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| нaιr | ginger
| eyeѕ | black
| нeιgнт | 5'5"
| weιgнт | 100lbs
| мarĸιngѕ | the arrow birthmark on her forehead

▬▬❀✿❀✿ ρєяѕσиαℓιtу ✿❀✿❀▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

☑ magic ☑ quidditch ☑ learning ▬ ☒ bullies ☒ rudeness ☒ to be forgetful
☼ her dad is a teacher at school ☼ spells ☼ being a seeker ▬ ☁ family ☁ being crowded ☁ not having her wand

She is fun loving, calm, serious, nice, kind, brave, cunning sensible, loud and quiet.

▬▬❀✿❀✿ нιѕtσяу ✿❀✿❀▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♚ иαмє |Severous| fαtнєя
♛ иαмє |Lilly| мσtнєя
♟ иαмє |harry| ѕιвℓιиg
♜ иαмє |none| σтнєя fαмιℓу мємвєя (єg. αυит, υи¢ℓє, gяαи∂мσтнєя)

Explain history here. she was born a potter but her father is severous, lilly let James believe that Sophia was his. when they died she was sent to live wither her real dad. she lived a normal life until she was 11 and she started hogwarts.when to harry they seemed to have a connection, including the scar's pricking and hurting at the same time. she has always been there to help harry and the others with their mischief

▬▬▬ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❪magical ability❫

☾ wand ☽ oak, 11 1/4 inches, unicorn hair
﴾ вℓσσ∂ ѕtαtυѕ ﴿ half-blood
﴾ ραtяσnυѕ ﴿ a doe
( wєαρσnѕ ) her wand and her dad's spells
( αвιℓιtιєѕ αи∂ ρσwєяѕ ) (E.g anigmagus, parselmouth, super strength, super speed.) none
▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

message 16: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Name: Elton Pope
Year: 4th
Appearance:
Personality: Elton is the talker. He loves to talk, even when others don't want him too. He loves to write to his family. He tries to spend every waking moment with someone. He hates to be alone.

Family: Dad: Andrew Pope -wizard
Mom: Jackie Tyler (Andrew is the caretaker. Jackie died in child birth before they could get married)) -witch

Bloodline: Traitors

Wand:
11", Holly Leaf core, Mahogany

message 17: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) cool

message 18: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

You wanna start? I'm gonna wait for this one girl to comment back then I'm going to bed.

message 19: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) can u

message 20: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

((I guess))

Elton waved goodbye to his dad. "Ill write to you!!!!" he said. His dad nodded quickly back. "I know you will!!!" he called back. Elton sat back down in his compartment. He was the only person there. He smiled and said hello to the students crossing by his compartment. He felt the train start to move. Fast as lightening, he opened his window and waved again to his dad. What his dad said sounded like a muffled 'I love you' but Elton knew he cared about him. Elton sat back down in his seat.

message 21: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) when the train set off Sophie was waving good bye to her aunt. she started looking for a compartment. she walked along the corridor looking i to full compartments. she stopped outside Elton's compartment and looked inside "can I sit in here, everywhere else is full".

message 22: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

Elton tapped his fingers against the glass. Summer was over. Good thing though, he never liked summer as much as the other kids. Much to many ways to get hurt.

Elton heard the girl outside the compartment. He recognised her as Sophie. "Course. Excited for this year?" he asked, trying to start a conversation.

message 23: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) she at down smiling "yep, i always am for school it gets me away from my aunt, but I spend more time with my dad" she was happy as she spoke. she was happy to be back in the familiar train she had been using the past 3 years "what about you"

message 24: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Oh, yeah. I love Hogwarts. It's lovely. Odd, however, that we have to bring dress robes, isn't it?" he asked curiously. He and dad had looked the list over that year. He had a confused look on his face, but his dad had some kind of troll face. It was like he knew exactly why, but he just wouldn't say. Elton had decided not to push it.

message 25: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "I have no idea but dad said some other schools were coming for something this year" she said "I like my robes though, my mum and step dad left me a third of their money and my stepdad was rich so I have a nice set of dress robes and aparently no one is allowed to go home for Christmas"

message 26: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Good for you. Me and my dad.... well, we manage. I keep telling him that it's because he buys too many sweets, but he doesn't believe me." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "I have a nice set of them too."

message 27: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) She smiled "li don't use the money except for school Suff and a daily profit in the morning with the post" she was happy some one else was with her for today"my dad keeps telling ne the more I fight back the more I become like my mum" she smiled "it's hard though with hermionie trying to beat your scores "

message 28: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"You think?" he said, laughing. "It's hard to beat her in everything!!!! And Harry was amazing in dark arts last year. I heard this year's teacher is Mad Eye Moody. Creepy, right?" he asked. He had heard a lot about Mad Eye Moody, and had even seen him before. The eye looked off in several directions at once!

message 29: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "the aura?" she asked, in truth her dad had not told her anything about staff changes "i liked professor lupin it was fun" she remembered her dad saying about mad eye even had him keeping an eye on her dad to make sure he really was on dumbledore's side

message 30: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Yeah. My dad works in the ministry. Magical Law Enforcement. My mom was working at St.Mungos, be fore she died. Where do your parents work?" he asked. He liked to know everybody's business whether they liked it or not. He got that from his mom. She liked knowing exactly what was wrong and what was happening, so she joined St.Mungos. Elton had always been fond on his dad's job, though. He got to know what was happening, all the gossip worthy stuff. If he was lucky, Elton would know what was happening first in his whole grade because of his dad's letters. And then everyone else would find out in the Daily Prophet, altered slightly.

message 31: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "my mum died when i was one unemployed looking after me and harry, my dad is professor Snape" she said knowing he had probably forgotten her mentioning her dad being a teacher at school. everyone knew about the potter's deaths

message 32: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Really? Ohhh, I can see it now... Long, black, naturally oily look. Why do you have freckles?" he asked curiously. ((I'm cutting this one short cuz one million people are replying at once, so I got to go))

message 33: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) ((kk))

"i think my mum had freckles" she shrugged

message 34: by Captain Cheesecake, The best mod ever (new)

"Ohh. Was she a ginger? Gingers always have freckles. Sorry if I'm being too nosy, but it's my mom. She always was this nosy. Her and dad, actually. But more of my mom." He finished. "Am I rambling? I'm rambling. Sorry, just, the words come out of my mouth and theres no end to the paragraph!! That's also from my mom." He said, talking pretty fast.

message 35: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) she giggled and nodded "yeah she did, i was given a few pictures from my godfather remus lupin, i only found out last year though. my dad likes being there for mum ater my aunt parunia called her a freak, my mum was emotional and smart, they had an argument 6th year and well lest just say it ended with my mum crying over an offensive term for muggle borns, dad did it at the end of the year so then she moved on to my step dad at the start of the next year. now I'm rambling, thats my mum according to my godfather"