~Ƭнє Ɩαмια ǀηѕтιтυтє~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 02, 2014 04:00AM) (new)

Sandy Hollow is a beach known for its fresh sunlight and beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Its right in the property of the Lamia Institute.

description

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven strode along the beach, enjoying the afternoon.

message 3: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 1309 comments Mod
Archer swaggered around, checking every girl out. He smirked at some when they checked him out too. He was really good looking and buff so it wasn't much of a surprise.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven looked over at Archer and rolled her eyes. She kept walking and ignored him.

message 5: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

And then there was that one gorgeous girl that ignored him. He smirked again, walking up to her and walking beside her. "Hey." He checked her out.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven looked over at him and sighed inwardly. "Hello. I'm Haven, but everyone calls me Heaven. You?" She tried to sound casual, but she was a bit annoyed. Realizing that she was annoyed she tried to push the feeling away because she was beginning to notice the pattern of her power and her annoyance.

message 7: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Archer," he said, walking beside her, "what're you? 'Cause your not human and you definitely don't look like one," checking her out again, lingering on particular places, unashamed.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Holy angle." she replied calmly. She looked into the distance away from him.

message 9: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Not fallen?" He raised an eyebrow, "i guess we're like sworn enemies then."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who says?" Haven asked. Then she continued, "I think that we can make enemies with whomever we want and whenever we want. Now that way I could get to know you before you become my enemy and that way I make enemies I approve of. Plus, who would want an enemy you could never beat? If you made your own then you could make sure you are capable of beating them."

message 11: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

He smirked, "smart girl," he nodded, "so, your like emotionless and well... Holy?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not emotionless, but I am holy." Haven waved her wings around in annoyance. Then she froze with terror. The world around her was silent. "Oh bother." she muttered.

((her power is to make people stop taking when she does the thing with her wings))

message 13: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((To stop what?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((It makes people go mute; stop talking; est.))

message 15: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Oh okay. You typed stop taking xD.))

Archer waved his hand in the air, casting a spell, "nope. Making me shut up isn't an option," he smirked, "am I really that annoying? Or just too sexy for angel head to handle?"

((Igtg in a few minutes))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ya sorry))

"I didn't mean to. I never do really. It just happens, like blinking when you sneeze. Also, you're not that sexy." Haven said calmly.

((me too XD))

message 17: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Actually, I am," he smirked, "Why don't I show you just how sexy I am?" He took her hand and stopped her from walking anymore, there was something about her. She didn't seem like she was affected by his appearance And the fact that she kept ignoring him and walking away made him more determined to get her attention but he didn't know if that was a holy angel thing or just an.. I don't do boys thing.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven shook off his hand and kept walking. "No. I'm good." she said.

message 19: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

He caught her hand again, "well, you're an angel and you most definitely look like one."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven blushed a bit. "Thanks I guess." she murmured.

message 21: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Archer touched her blushed cheek, because it looked so pretty on her. Usually girls would just be confident about the way the looked and when they'd be called pretty or beautiful or something they'd just say they know.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven blinked up at Archer. Then she shook her head and backed away. She turned and walked away at a brisk pace.

message 23: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Wait," he walked beside her and caught her hand once again, this time not letting go of it. "Why're you in such a rush?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven stopped and looked Archer in the eye. "Listen Archer, your nice. I can tell what you're up to and I'm not interested. I... ya." She looked down at her feet then back up at him.

message 25: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Look, i'm just trying to be nice for once in my life," he shook his head, "if it was really just for that then i'd already be in your pants." He looked at her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. Ok. I'd advise some practice. You seem to be flirting more than anything." Haven said.

message 27: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Well, I'm used to it. I'm more of an a** most of the time," he grinned, "and even if I was flirting, whats the problem in that? Just because I sleep around doesn't mean I can't like someone."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"True." Haven admitted. She turned and kept walking, slowly.

message 29: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

He nodded and walked beside her, "do you have somewhere to go or something?" He laughed, because she kept rushing off.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. I just like walking around here. It's so nice." Haven admitted. "I get away from everything."

message 31: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

He walked next to her, "you don't like serving god? Is it finally getting on your nerves?" He grinned.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever." Haven said playfully. She gave him a little nudge with her shoulder. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean he can't be my friend. she thought.

message 33: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

He laughed, "your probably the first holy angel I've ever met. All i've met are fallen and angels of Darkness."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's that got to do with anything?" Haven asked.

message 35: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

He shrugged, "since you serve god and they don't so it just felt like it fits into the convo," he grinned, "and it totally does because I said it."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven rolled her eyes at him and looked out into the ocean.

message 37: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"You don't talk much, huh?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can if I want. Just not much of the world wants to listen. I'll keep quiet for them and tell the others."

((that's what people say to me and that's my reason actually))

message 39: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Same. Unless i'm tired and had something that gives me energy then *whistles* xD))

"Well, I may seem like the world but I do want to listen," he joked, hoping she'd crack a smile or something.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

message 41: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Yeh, of course," he looked back into her eyes, his brows furrowing a little.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven sighed and looked away.

((I'm not good at reading people. Why'd they furrow?))

message 43: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Confused necause he she seemed like she had no one xD))

"You can talk to me," he said seriously. "If you want that is."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((K thanks))

"Yeah I know..." Haven sighed. "I hate life sometimes." She kicked a pebble and sent it bouncing off.

message 45: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

He glanced st her and nodded, "your going to have to be a little more detailed if you want advice."

message 46: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

At**

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven rolled her eyes and said, "Thanks, but I'm good. I like to figure things out for myself."

message 48: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Hey, i was just trying to be nice without the stuck up edge," he grinned, "if your so miserable why don't you just fall?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't give up. I keep going even when it's hard because, if you really want, you can do anything." Haven looked wistfully into the ocean.

message 50: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Oh yeh?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, "i beg to differ."

« previous 1 3 4