Name:

Nickname:

Appearance [use image]:

History:

Family:

Godly Parent:

Powers:

Other:

All characters must be approved by moderators!

message 2: by alessia (last edited Nov 07, 2014 09:09AM) (new)

alessia (classick)
❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ?

█████████████ ɪ ᴀᴅᴠɪsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ █████████████▌

( name ) Cillian Ashenvale
nickname -------------------- 「but come on, it's Sillian not Ashy
( age ) seventeen years of age
authority ------------------------ 「I am an adult let me live how I want」
( school ) Lamia Institute
grade and year -------------- 「twelfth and senior year, yep, I skipped a coupla' years, be jealous」
( gender ) masculine
sexuality -------------- 「asexual, 'cause there's only one I love and that's none other than myself」
( godly parent ) Athena
powers ------------------- 「architecture manipulation, combat perception, encyclopedic knowledge, enhanced combat, enhanced crafting, enhanced intelligence, enhanced wisdom, fear masking, mathematics manipulation, order manipulation and war manipulation, my mother was powerful unlike yours」
❛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴀsʜᴇɴᴠᴀʟᴇ﹐ sᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ❜
----------- ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsᴍᴀʀᴛ ᴍᴇ -----------
Well, to be terribly honest, everyone thinks Cillian is an annoying egoistic brat. And there's one reason why: he is one. He does things his way and his way alone. And if you dare to interfere with his plans, he will rely on his natural instincts to send you running for your money. Meet his two ultimate weapons: sarcasm and sass. Yes, Cillian is awful and mean and cruel and selfish and all sins mixed into one semi-immortal being. And that includes pride. Cillian believes that just because he's smart, he's better than everyone else and that he deserves to given special treatment.

So everybody hates Cillian Ashenvale. Everybody thinks somebody needs to teach this jerk a lesson. But the bell has rung, the class has been dismissed, his classmates have long left. The lesson is over. Cillian has learned one thing after being ditched by his birth mother, after killing his own siblings, his own mother. He learned that he's just as weak as a human being. And something fragile, something so gentle and so lovely and so innocent, can make them bleed.

Cillian was taught that to get what he wants, he'll have to fight for it. Yes, he's special, but everybody's special. That's what they say. Yes, he's smart, but his mother is smart, his brothers are smart. That's what they all are. Yes, he's important, but his mother was special. And she's dead. He has to fight for everything. Every meal he eats, every drop of water he drinks, every page he reads. It's up to him how he fights. It's up to him how he wins. It's up to him how he loses. But one thing's for sure. His mother has made sure he'll have to fight every second and every minute for everything he has.

Years of that sort of training. Years of backstabbing his brothers and sisters. Years of doing anything and everything he can to win. All the years spent in that camp has produced Athena's son: Cillian Ashenvale. A proud and devious young fellow who, despite being forced into remorseless attitude, would never be able to bring himself to list down everything he'd done to make sure the winning place was his.

[ likes ] chocolate; technology; books; information; special treatment; tons of respect; his fake specs and pink lanyard --- [ dislikes ] camps; homework; cafeteria food; Athena; Velcro shoes
( face claim ) Dylan O'Brien

description -------------------- 「6 ft tall, dark brown eyes, brown hair, fair complexion and not very muscular, just being honest」

( family ) Athena (birth mother); unknown man (birth father); Felecia Ashenvale (adoptive mother)
❛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ❜
------------ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ -------------
The moment Cillian turned three, he was thrown into the camp with his brothers and sisters, who all had different fathers but the same mother - the goddess of wisdom, Athena. Athena only wanted one son or daughter. And among these hundred children, only one was to be picked after twelve years. Some of his siblings were older, a couple were his age and only one was younger than him. She was the first to die. Or to put it more truthfully, murdered. Cillian was six. Cillian watched her fall lifeless to the ground with a knife sticking out her back. He knew he was next. He knew he would be killed. But Felecia came. A young woman who was working at the camp as a caretaker, she was just one of the many faces he saw everyday to Cillian. Until she took a knife to her hip for him, she was nothing.

And then she became everything and the only thing Cillian had. He had no friends. Only the older ones had friends. And after their failed attempt to kill Cillian, they stopped trying for a few years. They tried to kill him when he was nine, but by that time, he was smart enough to read their moves and predict what they were going to do. That day, he killed his first three people. He hated it. He'd tried making it quick for them, but they just wouldn't go. In the end, he'd spent twenty minutes strangling and stabbing them until they stopped moving and stopped breathing and their heart stopped beating.

It was torturing for him and his victims because he couldn't kill. Or because he kept hesitating in between the stabs, wondering if it was better if they left the world or he did. He was worthier to live, that was why they were the ones lying in their own blood, sucking in their last breaths. That was what he was taught. But Cillian couldn't decide. Was he worthier?

Felecia taught him that he was. Felecia taught him to be selfish. Felecia made him cruel. She never meant it of course. All she was trying to do was keep him safe like a mother would, to make sure he lived through the twelve years. All she wanted was for him to see his sixteenth birthday. To live as long as he ought to. But when Cillian's siblings began to realize that Felecia was favoring Cillian and would do anything to protect him, they began picking on her to pick on Cillian, who Athena herself was beginning to find herself pleased over.

If Athena was tied to a pole and whipped to death, Cillian would never have rushed to save her. If Felecia was touched, however, he would kill that person who dared do such a thing. He would skin them alive and rip their hearts right out of their chests too. So within three days, Cillian made it clear with thirteen dead bodies that if anyone so as much look at Felecia the wrong way, he would make them regret it. From those days on, Cillian had become more possessive, more vicious, more sadistic. He felt euphoric, feeling power unlock in his hands, but little did he know it was Athena who was winning.

Exactly twelve years since the day Cillian was introduced to the camp, to the life of endless competition and fear and death and power, there were only ten children left standing in front of Athena. It was the day of the final test, the test to decide who was the winner. Athena gave them each a different task, a task that was impossible for them if they had any heart left in them. The first to complete their task would be the winner, the other nine would have to say goodbye to their lives. Cillian had to face the question that had been haunting him for twelve years. And the answer had always been the same.

Was he worthier? Yes, he was.

So he did what he had to do and killed who he had to kill. He was the first to do so and returned before sunset. From that moment on, he was named Athena's son and blessed with many fortunes.

The task did what it was meant to do. It was meant to kill Cillian Ashenvale and allow Athena's son to be born. It was meant to destroy any love for anyone but himself inside him. It was meant to transform Cillian into Athena's perfect weapon.

Cillian's task was to kill Felecia.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh dude.you don't have to make it so big

message 4: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Ah, sorry. >.< I was just lettin' it all out.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Its okay xD he looks awesome!

message 6: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Danke~ cx

message 7: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 1309 comments Mod
Dylan O'brian *swoons*

message 8: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Who doesn't love him? xD

message 9: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

IDK *swoons again and again* xD.

message 10: by alessia (last edited Nov 07, 2014 09:11AM) (new)

alessia (classick) *swoons with Bee*

Okay, I think I'm done with him now. c:

message 11: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) .

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yaaaay thanks xd)

He looks awesome xD but don't make him power hungry 'kay? ;) its in the rules.
APPROVED!

message 13: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) [[ No problem. ;) ]]

I won't and thank you! :D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

◜ϟ◞ ᴀʟᴇssɪᴀ wrote: "❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ?

█████████████ ɪ ᴀᴅᴠɪsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ █████████████▌
( name ) Cillian Ashenvale
nickname -------------------- 「but come on, it's Sillian not Ashy」
..."

Can't read the blocks. What's his name?

message 15: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Cillian Ashenvale

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks

message 17: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Yw

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

What's the person who made it name

message 19: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alessia

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks again

message 21: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Yw.. Again xD.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

what does that mean?

message 23: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

You're welcome xD.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

oh. I so knew that

message 25: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

XD

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments Name: ella

Nickname: El, E

Appearance [use image]:

description

description

description

description

description

description

History: Living with her famous father, Ella had everything she ever wanted, except the knowledge of her mother. At 14, when starting to get visions from her mother, Ella started to believe she was a daughter of Aphrodite. As her powers developed, she was found by the institute. Leaving her father, Ella joined the school.

Family:

Father (pianist) (alive)

Aphrodite (goddess of beauty, love and passion)
Godly Parent:

Powers:

-Charmspeak

Other: None

-Boys
-Partying
-Music
-Dates
-Books

message 27: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Approved

message 28: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

You watch pretty little liars I'm guessing? <3.<3

message 29: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments Thanks!

message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments Toota wrote: "You watch pretty little liars I'm guessing? <3.<3"

Sort of XD I watched the promos but didn't watch the show yet

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments I read the books though

message 32: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

I'm the opposite, I've watched the show but haven't read the books. When I watch a show I don't like reading the books cause there are usually too many spoilers.

message 33: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments Haha I love spoilers

message 34: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

ME TOO. But in PLL, EVERYTHING IS A SPOILER. Even just knowing the names is a spoiler.

message 35: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments do you know how a is yet?

message 36: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

YES. They revealed it on this seasons finale

message 37: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments Is it like the books?

message 38: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

No, it's way different.

message 39: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments It's not Courtney? Then who is it?

message 40: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

In the books, Ali has a twin, in the series someone else does. I'M NOT SPOILERING IT.

message 41: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments Wait wait in the show who has a twin? Hannah?

message 42: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments I'm so wiki-ing this

message 43: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Noo lol. I'm not spoiling anything!!

message 44: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments TELLLLLL MEEEE

message 45: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments TELL ME

message 46: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

FINE. Jake.

message 47: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments *goes to the bathroom and drowns herself* WHAT?!

message 48: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

NO DONT DROWN YOURSELF. I LIKE YOU.

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 96 comments *resurfaces* Everyone likes me.

message 50: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Lol.

« previous 1