GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > Seeking reviews for debut dystopian novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Vincent | 10 comments If you are interested in reviewing my debut novel "The Cause" The Cause (The Minutemen Series, #1) by Roderick Vincent due out November 28th, please let me know.

I'm also giving away 5 signed copies here:

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Let me know if you are interested in being a reviewer and best of luck for those entering the contest.

All the best!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

This looks extremely interesting to me. I am afraid I will forget your book is out by the time it comes out though! I followed you as an author in hopes that will send me a reminder.

Good luck!

message 3: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Vincent | 10 comments No problem Melly...I'll let you know. If you'd like to do a read for review, shoot me an email and let me know and I can give it to you free in pdf or epub format.

All the best!
R

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I will review your book after I buy it :-)

I dislike getting books for free to review. I review what I read, I don't read what I review.

Wouldn't be honest to angle for a free copy of what I would buy anyway lol. Writers deserve to be paid for what they produce! Plus I always feel obligated to give a nice review.

message 5: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Vincent | 10 comments Melly, I agree. Authors do deserve to be paid! I only give free to those who review, and I will limit that once I feel I have enough reviews. Since reviews are so important nowadays, it's important to get them though, and this book is still pre-release. I will never giveaway the book in a mass way, because I believe that can be interpreted as a message saying my work has no value. I'm not just dumping words on a page and crossing my fingers. Thanks for your thoughts! I won't forget you when it's time :-)