The Not-So Austen Bookclub discussion

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
This topic is about Insurgent
Popular Topics > Insurgent Movie ~ Official Poster + Pics

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Booknut, Head Moderator (last edited Nov 02, 2014 01:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Booknut (booknut101) | 4592 comments Mod
The Insurgent movie is coming in 2015!

In fact, an official poster for the upcoming film has already been released. And let me just say...it's totally badass!

Check out all the Insurgent movie posters here.

You know what this means though, right, Divergent fans? It means that they're gonna make Allegiant into a movie next. And then...all hell will break loose!

Better prepare for crying fangirls and fanboys filling up cinemas worldwide!

What are your thoughts on the posters? Are you looking forward to the next film/s in the Divergent franchise? Let us know below!

message 2: by Noorilhuda (new)

Noorilhuda | 8 comments I felt bad about the ending but liked it a lot just the same - because it completes Tris' 3 personality traits and I thought it was very well done - usually authors forget all about the core of the characters by the time trilogy is complete. Roth didn't. Same is the case with Four. He talks about being mended in the end and ofcourse rides the Zipline! Would have been better if he was riding with Tris but anyways. All very well done.

As for movie posters, I don't think any beat the first one of Four with the tattoed back. That was pretty cool. The basic movie poster for Insurgent (shooting up and down the buildings) is cool.

message 3: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily (Mischiefmagic33) | 4 comments The posters look really good. This is my book out of the trilogy so I'm excited to see the movie.

message 4: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay | 212 comments Awesome!

message 5: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Booknut (booknut101) | 4592 comments Mod
New stills have been released! http://www.pagetopremiere.com/2015/01...

message 6: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay | 212 comments Wonderful

Olivia (olivia1395) | 1948 comments Can't wait:)

Stephanie (writergal123) | 29 comments Noorilhuda wrote: "I felt bad about the ending but liked it a lot just the same - because it completes Tris' 3 personality traits and I thought it was very well done - usually authors forget all about the core of the..."

I agree. The ending was sad, but I think it was very true to Tris' character.

So excited for the movie! I thought the action sequences in Divergent were super good.

Rebecca (pagescollective) Finally! Other people who agree that the Allegiant ending, while sad, was fitting!!