Every Day (Every Day, #1) Every Day question

Who enjoyed this book?
Gracie Gracie Nov 02, 2014 12:26AM
Who enjoyed this book?

The better question... who didn't?

Jeff Briel Me too. I didn't liked the book. ...more
Apr 21, 2015 07:42PM · flag

I totally salute A

not me. this book was dragging for 300 pages and then there's an unrequired sequel coming out

I absolutely enjoyed reading the story of A.=>

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!

i loved it but i agree that the ending was kind of abrupt

I love this book.

One of my favorite books; even though this was a teen novel the concept of this book is amazing. I loved every word in this novel. Every story is so unique.

Raises hand slowly but surely, feeling weird because there might be a person who didn't like this book

me. quite? not sure i fully enojyed

This book is by far the most amazing book I have ever read.

I loved it so much! When I read this book, it reminded me of a book series I read when I was in second grade. It was called Katie Kazoo Switcheroo, the first book Anyone But Me, and it was about this girl who wanted to be anyone but herself and when she wished that, a comet flew by and it granted her her wish. She then became anyone but herself and lived other people's lives. I don't really remember how and the extra details since I read it in second grade but when I read this book, my brain had a flashback of when I read that series as a little kid. I know this is kinda random but I thought it would be cool to share it with you all.

i really enjoyed it

I did.

this book was awesome i thought it was really interesting

Isabela (last edited Apr 12, 2015 03:00PM ) Dec 18, 2014 03:00AM   0 votes
This is one of my favorite books

i definitely did...

I didn't quite understand it until the last few chapters, but it was okay. I loved the concept.

This was an awesome book...Same author wrote Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. If you haven't read it, give it a go. :-)

Arianne I read it and I really enjoyed it :)
Apr 17, 2015 09:34PM · flag

loved it, but I was a little disappointed with the ending.

Me.Me.Me.Me.Me. <3

I did.

Right onkatylen