What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Yours, Mine and Howls (Werewolves in Love, #2)
This topic is about Yours, Mine and Howls
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Shifter Romance about this girl who saves a little boy/shifter one night from his father when his dad goes into a rage and kills the mom. She dies and is later resurrected. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (last edited Nov 02, 2014 11:52AM) (new)

Erika Finley | 1 comments I am looking for a book title. The book was about this girl who saves a little boy/shifter one night from his father when his dad goes into a rage and kills the mom. She dies and is later resurrected in the back of the jeep as an older boy and the little boy try to escape. She is forever like a 16 year old in looks. She now has enhanced abilities. She and the older boy take the younger boy to meet his kin where he can be a part of a real pack. The alpha falls in love with the girl. The alpha has a daughter by another woman and that girl's grandmother comes to visit/live. She is like a mother to the younger boy. And feels she might have to leave to protect her secret.

I read this book a while ago and got a new iPad and it did not transfer over so I wanted to rebuy it but could not think of the name.

message 2: by 'carolyn (new)

'carolyn Elizabeth | 8 comments I don't know the name of your book, but do you have an account where you bought the book that would have a history, or do you save your email receipts for books you purchase for your iPad? Maybe you can find a purchase history somewhere.

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
This one is easy peasy. It's been asked for before. Yours, Mine and Howls

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38240 comments Mod
I agree that sounds like a match. Erika, can you confirm that "Yours, Mine and Howls" is your book?

(It's not on the group shelves, however, so I guess the threads associated with it are still unsolved.)

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38240 comments Mod
No response. Moving to Solved.