♛The Selection♛ discussion

Royal Bedrooms > Prince Asher's Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 714 comments Mod

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments Cami knocked on her brother's room, " Ash!" "You in there?" "We need to talk!"

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "And hello to you too," he mumbled as he got up from his nap.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments She rolled her eyes, "Please, it took me forever to get from my room to yours!" "Selected girls are like so desperate that they would attack me for information!"

message 5: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Oh...them." He rolled his eyes just at the thought. "I would imagine so, me looking as I do; but I don't want to see them. You girls are such a scary species."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments Cami glared at him and smacked him on the head, "Well, boys aren't any better!" "I met this girl named Mae and she was rather sweet!" "I hope I get a good sister in law, I don't get what all the girls see in you!" "They all think your all gorgeous and sexy!"

message 7: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments He looked caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. "Well they think right. A good sister-in-law? Forget that, that lady will be my wife. And no one is as hot as moi."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "I hope you find a wife who loves you not because you are a prince or because of your appearance!" "I also hope that I can trust your judgment so even if a selected girl happens to be hideous as long as she's beautiful on the inside is what really matters." She said sincerely then frowned, "And I thought I cared about my looks but compared to you I'm very modest!"

message 9: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "I agree little sister. I'm arrogant one in all the land, and with good reason." Then he sighed. "Fine, you know what, I'll try; just not today. You were enough of the female population. Welcome to stay and talk about something else though."

message 10: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Nov 21, 2014 03:28PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "Arabella's in love!" She blurted out, "With a guard!" "Tell me it's not against the rules, your the heir your supposed to know so is it allowed!?"

message 11: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Well that's actually cute. I'm sure that they sign an agreement not to get involved with royal family." He sighed. "But as you said, I'm the Heir. I'll figure something out." He winked at her.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "Oh, thank you!" "Arabella will be so happy, no wonder when I was 5 I followed you around like a lost puppy!" She blushed when she said that."But it might be true love!" "They could be soulmates or it's love at first sight!" Cami gushed, "By the way, are you allowed to execute people?"

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Yeah, I can. And let me tell you, if that guard messes with my little sister," Asher clenched his fist, "I'll have him executed. Why do you ask?l

message 14: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Nov 21, 2014 03:41PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "Well, if that guard hurts her in any way then yeah I was thinking he would be executed!" "I got a Plan A and B!" "Plan A, if he treats her well I got the entire wedding planned out the location, cake, outfits, guest!" "But Plan B is in case he doesn't treat her well I planned a public humiliation and slow and painful execution with snakes, fire, knives, and in the winter with freezing cold weather!" "I got your wedding planned out also!"

message 15: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments He laughed, "Lets not get ahead of ourselves Cami. Just finding one to talk to is going to be hard. Does my wise sister have any tips?"

message 16: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Nov 21, 2014 03:46PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "I want you to take a look at these sketches of your future wedding!" "I sketched 15 different dresses, 8 different cake designs with different choices of flavors, a list of everybody in town because I'm not sure who you're friends are, I got ideas for a Summer,Spring,Autumn, and Winter Wedding!"

message 17: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "I was talking about girls, smart. And I think a winter one would be a beautiful one." He didn't believe in any of this stuff, but he loved her effort.

message 18: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Nov 21, 2014 03:52PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "I also wrote down everything you need to know on soulmates, true love, and finding the perfect girl!" "If you think this is to much then that's nothing compared to my plans for Alexander!" Cami thought for a minute, "Or you could defy father and do the romantic prince-falls-in-love-with-maid thing like in the books!" She giggled.

message 19: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Or," he let his r roll, "I could defy the king and refuse to get married and the step down as Heir."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "I talk back to dad all the time, it's like a hobby!" "Being able to deal with an annoying brother like you seems like a super power!" She replied grinning and nudged him playfully.

message 21: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments He nudged her back. "Well that's for you lucky folk. I have to be the model of perfection. Well I do look perfect, but I don't act like that." He chuckled, "Then I'd be you."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "I do look perfect, that's where you're right!" "When we were little kids I was your biggest fan and tried to be like you." Cami rolled her eyes at the memory.

message 23: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Who wouldn't?" He laughed. "Besides I liked that you did that. I only had time for classes with Father, and I needed attention from someone else."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "Nobody can tell me what to do, not even him!" "But on the bright side I developed good lying skills but I prefer to call it acting."

message 25: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Get off your high horse. It runs in the family. Where would the Kensingtons be without good acting skills?"

message 26: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Nov 21, 2014 04:26PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "But, Alexander is a goody two shoes!" Camille whined, "That's why I wrote something called Cami's guide on how Alexander will ever find love because we girls dig the bad boy rep."

message 27: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Want me to get him a few cigars? No, or maybe take him to get a tattoo. I hear girls dig that."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments She wrinkled her nose, "No cigars are bad, tattoo but it'll hurt!" "Ya know I got a tattoo, I was rebelling against dad."

message 29: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments Asher said, "You're not the only one. And besides,"-he mimicked his father's voice perfectly-"we are all the future of Illéa. The country wants perfection and we shall give them it."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "Blah blah blah, I zone out when dad talks like that!" "Please when you become king do not be like him or I will run away and never look back!"

message 31: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Nah. You'd look back at this hot bod. My dear sister, I will not be the tyrannical person our father is." He shuddered. "I'd shoot myself."

message 32: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Nah. You'd look back at this hot bod. My dear sister, I will not be the tyrannical person our father is." He shuddered. "I'd shoot myself."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments Camille nodded, "He has low expectations with me, we could go and protest or you could join my rebellion!"

message 34: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Brilliant, and we'll make posters. Oh, and have face paint all over." Ash pretended to march, "We Rebel. We Rebel. Ash and Cami especially Rebel!"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments She giggled, "Oh wow, that would be fun!" "It'd be cool to paint our faces and make posters!" "I already have the rebellion planned out." Cami flipped through her notebook, "Let's see my wedding, Ash's wedding, Ara's wedding, hmmm..yes finally the rebellion page!" "I designed the posters, I made signs that I've kept years ago, and everything!" "All of it is in my notebook, I'm a great planner and always prepared!"

message 36: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Wouldn't expect anything less. But honestly Cami, I know you'd be crushed if it happened, but don't loose your notebook." He didn't even want to think about it. "Please," he managed to add.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments Cami nodded, "My entire life is in this book!" "I'd rather be kicked in the face then have someone take this away from me!"

message 38: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments Ash let out a sigh, "Good. So, how's your love life been? Anyone special?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments Cami blushed, "Ara's not the only one who fell for a guard.."

message 40: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Oh god. I have my work cut out of me then." He put a hand of her shoulder, "I'll make sure you can have the relationship you want. The only perk of being the Heir."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments Cami smiled, "Thanks, Ash but dad can't find out because he'll probably come after him and get into the I'm-your-father-how-dare-you mode."

message 42: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "I won't tell dad," he rolled his eyes. "That's ludicrous. I'm going to get the rule changed vey subtly. Or something else. I'll think of something." He looked back at her, "How much do you like him on a scale from 1 to 10.
10 being love."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "I don't know maybe 8, I'm only 15 and my love life is complicated since I just wink and flirt."

message 44: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Wait so you don't even talk to him? Please standby while I bash my face into the castle wall."

message 45: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Nov 21, 2014 06:12PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "No, well we're just friends, I've talked to him before and I get all nervous and don't know what to say which is strange cause I'm normally more confident!"

message 46: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "Just...friends. No sister of mine wants a guy, talks to him, and he's only just friends with her. Maybe he's gay and he has a crush of me?" He suggested.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "Wow, this was supposed to be about me and now it has to do with you!" She shook her head, "I don't think he's looking for love but a girl can dream."

message 48: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments He sat down on his bed. "Don't waste your time just liking from a distance. Do you want me to talk to him? I won't be obvious. Swear on my good looks."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 200 comments "Uh-no thanks, I can handle it but thanks for the offer didn't know you cared." "Now, you're gonna be King and your going to have a wife then Ara will find someone and Alex while I'll be forever alone living with cats!"

message 50: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 169 comments "The only way you're living alone with cats is if I'm dead and probably even not then. No one is forgetting you. Ever." He motioned her to the edge of the bed. He took a brush and started to brush her hair. "I wish I had long hair, I really love playing with it."

« previous 1