Top Shelf Book Club discussion

Random Chat

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy (Wrester) | 3 comments Thank you Jeannine for setting this up! I had a great time at Tarantellas and think we should make sure we do a restaurant week outing again. Had such a good time I took the kids to Chop House on Friday for there RW menu. I honestly enjoyed Tarantellas more.

message 2: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy (Wrester) | 3 comments When is our next outing?

message 3: by Jem (new)

Jem (golfcap) | 10 comments Our next outing is on the 19th. Thought we'd go to Ginger again.

message 4: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy (Wrester) | 3 comments Ginger sounds good. Always enjoy it there

message 5: by Jem (new)

Jem (golfcap) | 10 comments I think this challenge is really interesting: http://www.popsugar.com/love/Reading-...

Let me know if anyone is interested!

message 6: by Debra (new)

Debra | 1 comments Hi Ladies!!!!
Sorry to be missing the meetings....you are all such fun and interesting people! Dorothy, sorry I missed you in December! Life here in NC is definitely different....I guess it will just take time to adjust. I am thoroughly enjoying the milder weather!
Do you have a list of upcoming books? Now that we are settled I really want to dive into some good reads and keep up with you all! I just finished "Shadow of the Wind" which was flowery and wordy, but I loved it anyway! Haha. Hope your 2015 is off to a good start! Jeannine I saw the picture of your veranda in Key West...it looks lovely!

message 7: by Jem (new)

Jem (golfcap) | 10 comments We miss you too!

Our list of upcoming books is in a discussion called Reading List. If you don't see that on our home page, click on More Discussions at the bottom right of the discussion area.

Key West was wonderful, I was sorry to come back last night.