1x1's > Mal & Mia: AIW

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Did you have any ideas?? :3

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 5568 comments Mod
I've got lots saved on my computer :3
But I wanna hear if you have any first!!
Cause most of them are fantasy and stuff, so yeah xD I'm crazy into fairy tale twists right now, it's an obsession.

message 3: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Haha I have none (/.\)
So gimme all your suggestions!!! :D

* I've always wanted to do a twist on a fairytale and then people bail on me D:

message 4: by Mal (new)

Realllllyyy??
Well we can do a fairy tale twist!!
I dont have any plots for them, but we should totally do that!! Which one you wanna doo?

message 5: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Lol idk!

I've always had an idea for Alice in Wonderland...I feel like Cinderella is overdone unless you can add like a plot twist to it...
Umm...maybe Beauty and the Beast?
I LOVE ARIEL <3
That's all I got for now, tell me which ones you like!

Oh, my plan for like Alice in Wonderland has been something like this:

Alice - Sweet innocent girl who befriends...
Mad Hatter - A drug dealer who's friends with...
The White Rabbit - Who's always a little twitchy, which is why he's always looking at the time.
Red Queen - The popular girl at school who knows the ins and outs of everything and everyone (but she secretly runs the whole like dealing crowd)
Cheshire Cat - Seems nice but is a bit of a creep (idk for him yet....)

^^ Lol it's bad but like...eh....eh, idk...ehhhhhh

message 6: by Mal (new)

I'm obssessed with all the things I find on WeHeartIt, so ... I now have to show you all of them okay not all >:D
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/137599...
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/136504...
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/134642...
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/113649...
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/113649...
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/112614...
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/140699...
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/139006...

Anything is really fine by me ^^"
Alice in Wonderland is always really fun to play!
So if you've been looking forward to that then we can do it :)
So -- seeing as it sounds like they're in school and stuff I'm guessing we're putting a more realisitc feel into it?
And the drugs basically take them to Wonderland so they're all a bit nutty anyway?
Did I, like, get that right? XD

message 7: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments :O

I love 'em!! :D THEY ALL LOOK SO FREAKING COOL LIKE WOWOW

Haha, idk....I feel like eh with it...ehhh
BUT YOU DID GET IT!! hahhaa <3 yaay

message 8: by Mal (new)

RIGHT???
I went through this phase where all I looked for was Disney Genderbends so now I have a shit ton of them in my collection.
There's only really one girl that I like though.
That's Hades --> http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736...
AND OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT CRUELLA. HE'S PERF.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...
But the Snow White one ... and Ursula. Ursula kills me everytime. It's so perfect. And Malificent is funny because it's titled 'Maleificent' XD I lawl.

Eh?? Why so ehh?? XD

message 9: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments :O
They're all so well done, likewut. How do people make it look so fucking cool?!?!
^^ Can I have talent like that :P
Haha, I almost didn't get that joke until I re-read it and looked at spelling :P Cleverrrrr

Idk, it's just....ehhhh hahaha

message 10: by Mal (last edited Nov 02, 2014 08:38AM) (new)

Dude I know.
I'm so jealous. It's not even fair xD
It took me a second too. I looked at it like - yeah. Then back tracked like .. Wait that's not how you spell it. Bhaha!
But yeah. I base a hell of a lot of my roleplays off of photos anyway and since I'm obsessed with disney and ft twists right now I have a lot of them XD

Well ... It could be like the drug actually does take you to wonderland? It's literally a gateway drug and the more you take the longer you don't have to worry about anything. People go there to escape from their worries until the drug starts ruining their system and it whacks their visits out and stuff.

Or we could go in a completely different direction and the drug basically kills them and once they're dead they go to wonderland. And it's forcefully distributed by the Red Queen by the Hatter for some reason. Like she's creating an army or something.

Or we could drop the drugs and do something else. Whatever works :P

message 11: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Haha perfect!! :3

Oh, I like your first idea with that! :D That sounds hella cool -- I wish there was a drug that could let me do that. I mean, there probably is that would give me similar effects but like...you know what I mean :P

I mean...did you have a fairytale that you really, really, really wanted to do??

message 12: by Mal (new)

Drugs are a no-no, Mia. *mother says so* :P
Eh, any are fine. Besides if you want to do AIW then we can do that, it's no big. Even if there was one I wanted to do I pretty much have no ideas, so yeah. It wouldn't really get us anywhere.

message 13: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Haha yeah...

Haha wellll ok :P

OR

We can do like beauty and the beast? Did you ave a pic of that one? Idk, currently I'm kbsessed with that -- or Alladin

Lol sorry, do either of those interest you more?

message 14: by Mal (new)

I'm really okay with AIW if that's what you wanna do, because it you so it'll be more than okay :3
But if you don't-- I love Aladdin :) And Beauty and the Beast :P
I haven't been able to figure anything for Aladdin though, which is sad, but still xD

message 15: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Well do you have any ideas for Beauty and the Beast?

I literally spent my whole night just listening to certain songs I liked from "The Little Mermaid", "Beauty and the Beast", and "Aladdin" on repeat lol
(which is only like 2 from each one that I really, really, really enjoy haha But all songs are FAB <3)

message 16: by Mal (last edited Nov 05, 2014 04:08PM) (new)

Dude Disney is my jam.
Our homecoming was Arabian Nights and dude they played A Whole New World like a million times that week XD it was great.

Okay! Anywho! Sorry for taking so long but I eventually pushed myself and came up with some Beauty and the Beast ideas that I think are kind of cool if I do say so myself.
But we can keep the AIW ideas in mind too!

• Belle and Gaston are engaged and to be we'd within the next two months, but Belle hates him. If it weren't an arranged marriage she wouldn't have ever accepted; he's sleezy and unfaithful and arrogant and she can't stand him. Her interests and hobbies are beyond him. When she can she'll get out of the house and spend some time away, meandering the quiet parts of town or relaxing in the library, even finding her way into a small restaurant every now and again. Belle doesn't know it but there's someone out there with eyes on her... The Beast is his street name, a man with a dark past and a reputation in the ring. He's vicious and something of a temper, but he's actually quite shy. He isn't sure how to treat his like for this beauty when his arms are marred in scars and his life is just plain dangerous. So he remains out of sight, of therefore out of mind. One day their paths cross (maybe Belle is ganged up on or something, idk :p).
• [Muse A] is an orphan who lives filthy on the streets of France; brutally beaten and abused he ran from the gross interior of the boys home. Having limped and cried his way through streets and alleys... it's been a few months of this life style and it really isn't any better than the boys home. With his limbs swollen and breaths shallow it's hard to find food in the markets and shelter is even harder to come by. On the other hand, [Muse B] leads a wealthy but lonely life. His parents are always out and about and never seem to have time for him. One day however he decides to duck out and explore a little of the city; passing by an alley he stops short - a battered looking boy sat curled at the edge. They talk, etc. etc. (This can also be an MxF, but I personally think it's cuter as an MxM. Even if this does sound a lot like Lady and the Tramp instead of B&tB ;p).

message 17: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Ahhh that's so cool!! "A Whole New World" is just...unfff
It just makes me all happy and mushy gushy on the inside haha

Ah, no worries, this week has kinda been weird for me. Lots going on but at the same time I feel like nothing's happening...idk * shrugs *

TBH, I love both ideas as well as the AIW idea we have (/.\) haha If only we could do all of them!
Umm...I've never done an MxM so that one is intriguing and the first one would be fun to RP just because, Beauty and the Beast is a classic -- I really need to own that movie haha
And our AIW idea's cool because of the whole gateway drug thing haha

Oh idk!
What do you think?!

message 18: by Mal (last edited Nov 06, 2014 02:54PM) (new)

Gotta sing that shit loud XD
Im currently obsessed with Oliver and Company's "Why should I worry" more though. It's so ... x-x perfect.
It helps me write too :P

Uuuh. I don't know either XD
But we could do two rps! An AIW and a B&tB?
But it still leaves us to choose which plot we like better. Cause I feel the same. Ugh. Life.

message 19: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Haha so you don't care which B&B one we pick??
Because I can't decide either haha :P

Ooo, I don't know that song, I'll have to listen to it!

message 20: by Mal (new)

No not really XD
MIA WE ARENT HELPING OURSELVES.

It's seriously the best.
Yes. Look it up.

message 21: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments ON A SIDE NOTE: I hate group projects -__-

I will look it up ASAP!! Yes! Sorry I haven't yet -- stressinggg just a bit :P

I'm never good at making decisions (/.\)
But,
for me...like, I'm not opposed to RPing MxM but I feel like...I wouldn't be good at it you know? And that's not a good outlook to have on it just because, like, then it's like I'll never try anything new you know? BUT, I feel like...not that it's not cute or anything, I would just prefer to do the MxF one? Oh idk! (/.\)
IT'S NOT LIKE I'M NOT INTERESTED IN DOING AN MXM GUH. I FEEL BAD NOW.

message 22: by Mal (new)

Group projects are EW >.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efcXo...

I don't know what you have to feel bad about, that's a perfectly plausible reason XD
I'm the same way about FxF. I just can't do it.
I've tried. And it's just the worse thing for me x-x
Not that I think you'd be bad at MxM or anything; just, ya :P
But NO NO IT'S OKAY I SWEAR <3 <3 <3 <3
I wouldn't put both plots on their if I weren't willing to do them, ya know?

message 23: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Seriously. So fucking annoying -_____-

It's so upbeat!! :D <3

Yeah, I feel, I feel
Well...ok I guess that's decided then? Haha :P
Who would you like to be in both roleplays??

message 24: by Mal (new)

I haven't really had a lot of those this year.
But even if I had I feel like ... senior year grants you special privlages. You usually get to work with who you want, and when you're in AP classes USUALLY people try, at least.
But I'm sorry D: I wish I could help...

I know! It makes me so happy :D <3

Wellll. You can choose who you wanna be in AIW - since it was originally your plot?
And maybe I can choose for Beauty//Beast? :3

message 25: by Mal (new)

Ps. are we keeping them both in one thread?
or creating a new one?

message 26: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Yeah, all my classes are like...they're all AP but just...higher than that? Haha it's hard to explain
These people try it's just...they can be so annoying sometimes -_-

Yeah sounds good, sounds good!!
Umm...gimme some time to think about this haha sorry >.<

And separate threads just because it'll be easier :P

message 27: by Mal (new)

Oh. Right. Sorry >_<
I realize that probably sounded really rude, and I didn't mean for it too? So I apologize. Again.

About what character you want? :p

Okay! Yay! That's what I was thinking :P
Also- Uhm. We still wanna continue the other roleplay right..?

message 28: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Rude? Nah, I can't even see any rudeness in your reply! haha, you're fine darling!

Yeah, about my character :P
I'm leaning towards being the Mad Hatter and maybe...the White Rabbit? I think they'd be really fun :3
But what would you like?

Yes definitely! Sorry I haven't replied >.<

message 29: by Mal (new)

Well, I thought it sounded sort of rude. But I'm glad it didn't ^^"

So I'm assuming your asking me who I wanna be in AIW? :p
Uuuuhm. Whoever you don't wanna be basically is fine XD
As for Beauty and the Beast ... If it's alright? I was kind of hoping to be Belle. I mean - if you really, really wanted her I'm used to be the guy so if won't be the end of the world, but yeah :p

Ha. No, I was just making sure.
I didn't want you to feel obligated if you didn't want to continue it.
Even if I would've been really, really sad.

message 30: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Oh no that's fine!
I'll have to rethink my characters then for AIW so I get to be a girl...or maybe I won't. I'm not sure...

No, no, I don't feel obligated at all!

message 31: by Mal (new)

Do whatever you want :3
It's your choice, babe ;)
Ps. Do you want me to make a new topic for B&tB then? Or you? :p

message 32: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments SORRY IT TOOK ME AWHILE
But I figured it out lol

I'd like to be Alice and the White Rabbit for AIW
and then for B&B I would be the Beast, yeah? :)

And yeah, can you make a new topic?

message 33: by Mal (new)

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.

Okay :D
So I'd be the Hatter and Red Queen?
Cool. So why exactly are they opting to handing out the drugs and stuff? Like ... what is their purpose for doing so?

I can!

message 34: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments COOL COOL :D

Yup :P
Umm...they know that life gets really stressful, especially when you're in High School and you have all your cliques and studies, etc. to deal with so that's why they deal. They let you go to Wonderland in order to relieve that stress. But the cool thing is, whoever's on the drug in that moment, you can also see in your Wonderland. But taking it/doing it is an unspoken thing at school. Just because you see that popular jock in Wonderland doesn't mean you actually go up to him at school.

Does that sound ok?

message 35: by Mal (new)

So ... The Queen is a good guy?

message 36: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments I mean...in a sense, yes because she's providing the drugs to the kids but...she's also bad. She's bad because she's not exactly a nice dealer. She doesn't give anyone a discount, you have to meet her on her terms, if you don't fit her "code" then she won't deal to you and if you walk up to her in a public place, she'll refuse.

Is that ok? lol >.<

message 37: by Mal (new)

Basically she's just a generic high school bitch XD
Ha. Okay I guess. I haven't played that in a while, but I could try.

message 38: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Yeah :P You can definitely add to her character and everything!!

message 39: by Mal (new)

Your sure? :p
It's your idea so I don't wanna add and then throw something off. I'm thinking that she could have actually came from wonderland, and she's trying to ... I don't know. Do something, so she hands out the drugs and stuff, and she befriended the Hatter because he escaped from wonderlands prison or something. That was a random extra, but I think it would be cool if she originally came from wonderland :p but it's fine if that's to much XD

message 40: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments ^^^
I really like that idea!!! :D

message 41: by Mal (new)

Ya? :D yay!
I mean - I don't know why she would want to get people to come back, but I can figure that out :P

message 42: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Haha definitely!
I won't be able to make charries right now but hopefully later today!

message 43: by Mal (new)

It's alright :P I won't either.

message 44: by Mal (last edited Nov 08, 2014 03:08PM) (new)

☾ Queen | Willa | Red ☽

◖|▯ ᴀɢᴇʟᴇss ▯ ᴡɪsᴛғᴜʟ ▯ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ▯ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ ▯|◗
◖|▮ ғɪᴠᴇ'sɪx ▮ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡʏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴀɪʀ ▮ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴇʏᴇs ▮ sᴛɪɴᴀ ᴏʟssᴏɴ ▮|◗

Willa grew up in a place where time didn’t matter, and black was white and white was black, but … red was always red. Many a year ago the family was at peace, ruling over Wonderland with ease and grace, a land that stretched far and wide and who’s inhabitants were always a little … strange, but loyal despite their flaws. But then they split into two; white and red. We won’t go into details, but Willa and her sister – Mira – were separated as the White Queen and the Red Queen of the land. Willa got married at an early age, her King went by the name of Stephan—and she did love him. Believe it or not the Red Queen was not always so loathsome. For the majority of her short reign she was a kind but calculated ruler, her husband a humble but dutiful man. Unfortunately his kindness must have not stretched to everyone because he was killed, and with no one to blame the people turned to Willa with accusing eyes. Long story short, she was exiled, thrown up the rabbit hole and stuck here without a way to get back, and now she’s hopeful that this drug will help her to regain her homeland. The drug is something of an experiment, it allows her to coolly observe the consumers, and if it weren’t for the side effects Willa may have found a way back; though not permanent.

☾ The | Hatter ☽

◖|▯ ᴀɢᴇʟᴇss ▯ ᴍᴀᴅ ▯ ᴠᴜʟɢᴀʀ ▯ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏs ▯|◗
◖|▮ ғɪᴠᴇ'11 ▮ ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍɪᴀ ▮ ᴅɪsʜ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ ▮ sɪɪᴍ ᴋɪɴɢᴜ ▮|◗

Now you may be wondering where someone like the Hatter comes into all this (the above story that is) … yes? Well. The Hatter grew up as a boy with no name, no home, and barely any friends, and a brain that was slowly draining away from him. All his memories get jumbled and slowly he’s descended further and further into the void of madness. He’s nearly to the bottom now, no doubt. You see, it was he who killed the King, not poor … poor Willa- whom hates him. She hates him because she knows that he’s the reason that her late husband is dead, and she couldn’t convince anybody of its truth. If it was a very plausible accusation, the Hatter couldn’t have possibly made it into the castle without being seen, correct? To say the least, he’s got his ways. And another part of the story I’m afraid you’ll be missing is how exactly he got himself here in reality, but here he is, and boy is Willa in for a huge surprise. She came up with quiet an operation, here on … Earth place. Honestly, Hats is impressed. But demonishly so, because oh sweetheart. Wonderland wants your head.

☾ Chester | Declan | Canes ☽

◖|▯ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ▯ sɴᴀʀᴋʏ ▯ ʀɪsᴋʏ ▯ ᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ-ɪᴛ-ᴀʟʟ ▯|◗
◖|▮ ғɪᴠᴇ'7 ▮ ᴊᴀᴅᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ▮ ᴘᴀʟᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴍᴏʜᴀᴡᴋ ▮ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs﹠ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs ▮|◗

Ches definitely did not grow up rich; he was born to a pair of crazy kids, ones who couldn’t afford to buy him a supply of food without some serious help, much less buy a damned house. For a lot of his childhood Chester was housed in a trailer park; one on the bad side of town. In other words he grew up pretty rough. He constantly got into fights and started smoking when he was the ripe age of thirteen. It could’ve been way worse than it was, though. Chester eventually got picked up by his grandparents, who took him in and sent him to a proper school – public school was apparently supposed to be ‘good for him’. Ches lasted about a year with them before they couldn’t handle his behavior anymore. Except, his parents didn’t want him back. Now, how about that, crazy right? A kid that isn’t wanted, got handed around, and ya know what? He got worse. Eventually he landed here in this ho-dunk tow, housed by a friend of a friend of a friend’s son; and he’s a freaking therapist. He lives with a freaking therapist, and it sucks. Ches gets out when he can; the drug is something of a blessing.

message 45: by Mal (last edited Nov 07, 2014 05:26PM) (new)

Sorry the Hatter's isn't as good story-wise. I'm still sort of kind of figuring out the details, but I wanted to get them all done and stuff so I just threw something together :P

ALSO.
I made the other topic :D

message 46: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Gawd your characters are beautiful :O
I'm just in awe.
I hope mine aren't too terrible! I'll be starting them now!

message 47: by Mia♫ (last edited Nov 09, 2014 07:53AM) (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Alice Pleasance Liddell

Curious, Brave, Caring, Peculiar
Eighteen, 5’4, Naturally Wavy Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes

Alice has always been a curious child. She once climbed on top of the roof of her house and sat there, her legs dangling on the edge. Her parents looked all over her, finally one of the neighbors had spotted her up there. She was five at the time. Since then, her curiosity has never faltered, it has seemed to grow and at times it’s almost too much to bear for her parents. She often feels bad about it, how much it drives them crazy but at the same time she can’t seem to change her ways. Maybe that’s why she’s so peculiar. She’s never had a stable friend. Always off daydreaming, probably why her grades aren’t the best, and she always has a journal with her, filled with ideas and drawings. If anyone saw it, they might think she’s even more strange than already think she is. Alice has recently moved to this new town with her two doting parents who hope that this move was for the best.

The White Rabbit | Henry White

Shaky, Shy, Bashful
Eighteen, 5’8, Lanky, Black Hair, Hazel Eyes

All right, his nickname deserves an explanation. He does Track and Cross Country at the school so, naturally, he’s fast like a rabbit. The “white” part gets tacked on because of his last name and he’s just generally really pale. Sometimes people will call him thumper because he has a nervous habit of shaking his leg when he’s sitting down or just constantly moving, he can’t sit still. He blames it on his ADD but really it’s because he’s in Wonderland and every time he leaves, he can’t handle it. Somehow he manages to get everything in on time and the teacher’s love him but he still can’t give it up, there’s no way in hell. So that’s why he makes sure everything is done accordingly so he can just stay in Wonderland forever. It’s not that he doesn’t like the real world or his life in general, everything’s great. But…it’s better, it puts him at ease, it’s where he, for once in his life isn’t running around in his life.

Knave | Alec Zephyr

Scars: Right Arm Back
Tattoos: Back of Left Shoulder

Calculated, Cool, Angers easily
Timeless, Six Feet, Strong Build, Dark Brown Hair, Eyes Change Color

So, as a result of Queen Willa being exiled, in turn, Alec was as well. He was her trusted advisor back in Wonderland and that makes no exception now. He does all the dirty work for her, makes sure everything's going smoothly with her controlling him behind the scenes. Alec usually doesn't mind doing this because he's always loved Queen Willa whether to her knowledge or not. He is faithful to her, has devoted his life to pleasing her and doing everything and anything she asks for. She was someone who didn't look at him with utter disgust as her parents had upon her choosing of him as her personal Knight. He's grateful to her, otherwise he would've been out on the streets. Although she does remind him of this fact from time to time, probably to make sure he's not just going to slack off and leave her. He's always been quick and to the point, no sugar coating it, and it can get messy sometimes. He's not afraid to throw a few punches, probably explains all the scars on his body.

message 48: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments I literally hate how ugly that looks compared to yours. Like...I don't know why it won't let me post my images. It makes me so mad. I followed all the rules and it still says image error. Kill me.

message 49: by Mal (new)

What?? Nah! Mine took forever, there is a hell of a lot of coding and stuff that is basically pointless in the long run, is all. I like yours :D I mean - dude. The Rabbit is good looookin' ;)

message 50: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ | 2593 comments Isn't he beautiful? Isn't he wonderful?
^^ My dream boyfriend haha

AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE CHESHIRE CAT!!!
DO YOU WAN TO BE HIM?? Or like add him later or wut???
I can be him!
I don't careee

« previous 1