The Nooks of Books discussion

Music > Music!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Favorite bands or singers? My favorite band is Coldplay!

message 2: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 205 comments FOB! Eminem! OneRepublic! Owl City! Demi Lovato! many more too

message 3: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments :0 I love Owl City and One Republic too!

message 4: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 205 comments cool FOB is prob my main fav rock band (prob bc thats the only one ik of...)

message 5: by Rhystlynne (last edited Nov 01, 2014 10:03PM) (new)

Rhystlynne (inkbottleburning) | 168 comments SKILLET!!!
Sorry...
Nightwish, Skillet, lots of others...

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia I like to listen to Broadway Show-tunes and stuff like that. IDINA MENZEL!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments :)

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex Parker | 9 comments Ludovico Einaudi. Nice chill music, especially when you're writing or reading.

message 9: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) TAYLOR SWIFT!

And a bunch of other people, like Ed Sheeran, Avril Lavigne, Pink, Simple Plan, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, Christina Perri, Imagine Dragons, Kelly Clarkson, Karmin and Fun.

message 10: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments ♆Beth♆♫But The Monsters Turned Out To Be Just Trees♫ wrote: "TAYLOR SWIFT!

And a bunch of other people, like Ed Sheeran, Avril Lavigne, Pink, Simple Plan, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, Christina Perri, Imagine Dragons, Kelly Clarkson, Karmin and Fun."

Love all of those!

message 11: by Rhystlynne (new)

Rhystlynne (inkbottleburning) | 168 comments Olivia wrote: "I like to listen to Broadway Show-tunes and stuff like that. IDINA MENZEL!!!!!!!!"

ABSOLUTELY!!! I love the songs from Wicked!

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rhystlynne wrote: "Olivia wrote: "I like to listen to Broadway Show-tunes and stuff like that. IDINA MENZEL!!!!!!!!"

ABSOLUTELY!!! I love the songs from Wicked!"

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO OBSESSED WITH WICKED!!!!!!!!!! I just got a book out from the Library called Wicked: the Grimmere. It has a lot of behind the scenes stuff of how Wicked was made, and also some stuff like a step-by-step process of how Elphaba gets green, the costumes, the choreography, and more!!!!!! I read it every day!!!!!!