Exclusive {Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

Requests > Request a Character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 167 (167 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 194 comments Mod
If anyone needs a love interest, a friend, a sibling, etc created, please request here

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I was wondering if someone would wanna do a gay relationship between an actor and his publicists. I'd like to make the publicists with the FC of Colton Haynes

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah ^-^

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Awesome :)! So the two could have more of a private relationship??

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yesh

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Great XP Could your guy be the more dominate type? Other then that I'm pretty sure my characters all settled and I'll probably have him up by the end of the day!!

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Alrighty. I'm wondering if my guy should be a publicist or a manager??

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I'll make him a manager then :p just tell me your guys name once you think of one!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't finished my character yet but I've been wondering if my going-to-be actress can have a boyfriend. Her name's Olivia

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) I can make a boyfriend for Olivia. :) I was going to make a famous actor, he could be helping her become more famous by being her mentor and helping her get roles and they could be dating too.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

xD He could be an actor which would complicate their relationship.

Hey, I love drama xD

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) XD It would complicate the relationship, yeah. I'm making an actor/singer/piano player named Bricen who is already gonna be fairly famous, and he'd be perfect for Olivia.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yaaaaayyy xD Make him soon! ;)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I was having my one cherrie be a bit older but her secret is that she gave her baby boy up for adoption when she was 16. Someone want to make her son?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

xD I have that type of charrie too xD Olivia had a baby she gave up for adoption

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I would say they would be friends but she doesn't really let people know the real her. Lol ^.^

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

xD Okay thne

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

*then

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) I kind of have a character like that too. Alice got pregnant at fifteen, but she had an abortion instead of having the baby.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

So many pregnancies. Lol well someone could also make the father? He could be a photographer.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw. Well, Olivia had the baby but gave it up because she was unsure if she could raise her

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Sᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛᴛ {Lσνє ιѕ тнє cσℓσя яє∂ ƒσя α яєαѕση} wrote: "So many pregnancies. Lol well someone could also make the father? He could be a photographer."

xD I could make him maybe

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah! Tinth. What if I make your baby girl and then you make the boy, and then because they are so much alike they could fall in love. That is if you want to.

message 25: by Carson (new)

Carson | 5 comments I can make a character if someone is needed

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! That sounds great!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool I'll make her as soon as I get to my computer. And black wolf,(if that's your name on mobile) you could make the guy if you want too.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

BlackWolf can you please make a guy for my charrie? :) He could be anyone.

@Scarlett Not sure when I can make him though my mom's EXTREMELY sick, she has an IV bag and all :/

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah so sorry! Don't worry about it. Take all the time you need. Hope she gets better!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much, love xoxox I'll make him asap!

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) I have a photographer that could be the father if you want. I haven't made him yet, but I will a bit later, maybe tomorrow.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool who's the Fc?

I'm going to be looking for a love interest for my first character, she's WIP so far, and she's an actress and model. SHe's never been tied down before

message 34: by Carson (new)

Carson | 5 comments Denver I'll make you a guy!!:3

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Idk yet. I don't always use Fc, I use random pics. but I was considering Jordan Masterson, who is Ryan on Last Man Standing.

I have my paparazzi guy, Caleb. He's a pretty free spirit. Or he will be, once I make him.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm okay cool. Well I'm sure Tara will be shocked to see him. ^.^

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Haha definitely. I'll start working on my guys in a little bit. I'm photoshopping something first.

BlackWolf wrote: "Denver I'll make you a guy!!:3"

Ok!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

can someone make a guy for my girl Amber Redmond. they dated for a while then i don't know but something happened and she is pregnant with his child.

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I was wondering if anyone would wanna do a collab with my FC of Phoebe Tonkins >.< I'm kind of all out of ideas

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Um well when I get internet back you could do a twin thing if you wanted to.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah sure that could work ^-^

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

So we're you thinking like boy girl twins or both same fc's?

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Um either works boy or girl =p

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm mind if we do both girls? That would be kind of cool. So you wouldn't care if I used her Fc as well?

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Alrighty identical twins! And I don't mind haha. Okie so any ideas for like a plot?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm one could be a model/actor while the other is a director? That way one feels as though the other always has the spotlight while the model/actor is really bold and is not afraid to be who they want to be.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah!! Which one would you like to make??

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, well I'm like making the more dominance characters so. I'll make the model/actor. Unless you want to do that one then I can totally try something new and do the director.

message 50: by Morgan (last edited Nov 04, 2014 12:42PM) (new)

Morgan I could make the director. Haha I wanted to 'cause I usually make more outgoing flirty girls so this works =p

« previous 1 3 4