The Nooks of Books discussion

Cassandra Clare > City of Bones

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments I have only read the first one so far! Loved it!

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) . . . this is just embarrassing. *walks out the door in shame* Man I need to read more!

message 3: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 205 comments lol read them all! awesome series!

message 4: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 22 comments I have read all of them and LOVED them all. As well as the Infernal Devices series that should really be read along with it so you understand everything better

message 5: by Rhystlynne (new)

Rhystlynne (inkbottleburning) | 168 comments Oceangirlie15 wrote: ". . . this is just embarrassing. *walks out the door in shame* Man I need to read more!"

I'm in the same boat of shame. at least your not alone. :)

message 6: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 205 comments Nichole wrote: "I have read all of them and LOVED them all. As well as the Infernal Devices series that should really be read along with it so you understand everything better"

true

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelluvzcooking) | 19 comments eppppp all of them are aweosmeeeeeeeeee

message 8: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) Loved this book! Some of the others are better though...

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 65 comments Yeah, I think all of them are awesome!! Though I didn't really like the 4th one...

message 10: by Lily (new)

Lily Amazing books

message 11: by Reann (new)

Reann I love this whole series and the prequel series. Some of my favourite books.

message 12: by Lily (new)

Lily What really happened in Peru is coming out tomorrow!!

message 13: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 65 comments I enjoyed this book. i definitely enjoyed it more than clockwork angel unlike popular opinion. I also really like the cover. *hides in a corner because I'm pretty sure most people hate it*

message 14: by Reann (new)

Reann I liked the cover but I didn't like this book better than the Infernal Devices. I loved the Infernal Devices.

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 65 comments I think that the only from the infernal devices that is better than city of bones is clockwork princess... I loved the cover from clockwork princess!! I didn't really like the cover from city of bones, but it's not the worst thing ever