The Nooks of Books discussion

Veronica Roth > Allegiant

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments HATED this book! 2 stars!

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) Uhmm still did not read it. . . but good to know that it was not that good! Thanks for the warning!

message 3: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Well it was a let down for me... But at least I gave it stars?

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) Is it true: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments I know that sucks! That is why I hate it!

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) Terrible!

message 7: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments My sister told me before I read it. (That killed me)

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) I just heard a rumor about it and then you just told me! WHY?!? Her life did not need to end!

message 9: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments The Author was just being cruel. Well you just asked if it was true!

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) Sorry. . . I uhmm . . . well there is only one thing to do. *walks off to cemetery*

Tris, was a great dauntless and selfless girl. She was special to all of her fans and still is to this day. We bow our heads in the name of the deeds she has done.*moment of silence* Thank you everyone for attending Tris' Funeral. There will be copies of this tape of the funeral in the back. Funds are to be put for flowers around her bed. *tear*

Being over dramatic :)Yet sad at the same time. :(

message 11: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments OMG Well I might as well tell you before you leave- better get 2 flowers because four dies also.

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) WHAT THE--------------? BUT HE WAS AND SHE WAS WHY THE-------! HOW COME------ WAS DEATH REALLY THE NEEDED FOR THE STORY? I AM SO------ I DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE HOW I AM FEELING! I AM JUST SO SPEECHLESS-----! WHY.WHY. WHY.WHY.WHY? WHY? WHY? WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes a deep breath and tries to calm down* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay I think I am done, but still that is simply terrible. Period!

message 13: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments haha just kidding! Idk who dies! lololololol

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) OOOOOOO! You are so mean! Where is my sword? *takes out iron sword from behind back* :)

message 15: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments omg lolololol

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) Yeah lol but seriously you almost gave me a heart attack!

message 17: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 205 comments LOl u guys r funny

message 18: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Thank you! :)

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) Funny? Really because my heart almost got sliced into bits!*jk* But that was a good trick to pull on me, I got to give you props. :)

message 20: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments :)

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) Are you sure you are not a daughter of Hermes? *laughing in background*

message 22: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments haha no Apollo actually :)

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) Oh right! *hand to head*

message 24: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 22 comments Until the killing her off for no good reason the book was good, I did get tired of how whiney both of them were

message 25: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Seriously! People CALM down!

message 26: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) I actually didn't mind this book... I mean, it was sad, but it was still good.

message 27: by Belle (new)

Belle | 12 comments book good. but worse in series. ending bad.

message 28: by Reann (new)

Reann I cried. I noticed that it wasn't written like the other two books either. It seemed...rushed.

message 29: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Reann wrote: "I cried. I noticed that it wasn't written like the other two books either. It seemed...rushed."

Yes!

message 30: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliaskolde) JUST NO. The book was hard to understand and it didn't feel like Veronica out much work into it. And then she just got tired of writing and that's why she ended it the way she did. Ugh, no the other to books were so much better!

message 31: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Julia wrote: "JUST NO. The book was hard to understand and it didn't feel like Veronica out much work into it. And then she just got tired of writing and that's why she ended it the way she did. Ugh, no the othe..."

Agreed :(

message 32: by M (new)

M Liu (m729549) actaually, veronica decided even before she started writing the first book that tris is going to die to complete the entire bravery = selflessness circle