Exclusive {Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

First Things First > Questions and Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 194 comments Mod
Any questions or suggestions you may have, please post them here

For sure!
Ok so when you want to create your character, go to the Character Creation folder and create your own thread! Your's would either be titled something like "Sora's Characters" or "Best Safety Lies in Fear's Characters" or something like that! Then you create yours(:

Hold on, I'll make mine and show ya

Never a problem(: Do you understand how it's set up?(:

What other stars were you thinking?(:

Ooh models. Totally forgot those. *facepalm* ok I'm gonna add that. And then I'll add Performer under starlet!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

What exactly is the difference between Job and Claim to Fame?

Job is their profession currently, claim to fame is whatever got them famous. It Can be nothing if they arent very famous yet

message 8: by Boba (new)

Boba WEll just to ask an odd question can I change a person's age if they are like way older then I wish?

message 9: by E (new)

E Can I make a character who is a Professional Athlete/ Model / Actor?

Evan Son Of Poseidon wrote: "Can I make a character who is a Professional Athlete/ Model / Actor?"

If they were to be an Athelete, they would probably not be an actor, possibly a model, but not an actor

Ceann Dearmad wrote: "WEll just to ask an odd question can I change a person's age if they are like way older then I wish?"

Yes

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

You accidentally posted two Mod App topics.

Sorry>.< I'm postign from my phone and its being all buggy. Thanks for thr heads up!

message 14: by Boba (new)

Boba But you understand my guys famous just not an actor now right Denver?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it okay if I use my own template?

As long as all the required information is included(:

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure will

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Is the mod hiring over?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ Zᴀᴇʙᴀ~Lιgнт ιт υρ Ɩιкє ωє'яє тнє ѕтαяѕ σf тнє нυмαη яαcє~ wrote: "Is the mod hiring over?"

As we get more members to join we will be adding more mods(: so invite tons of people lol

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) About the different jobs: Can people have Magazine Editors? Like say they're famous because they're the editor of a very famous star magazine or fashion magazine. Also can people have fashion designers, the designers behind the model's clothes? And can there be assistants? You know, the kind of people who work behind the scenes, getting food, coffee, sparkling water, calling people, doing paperwork, ect. It makes sense that famous producers, managers, stars, ect, would have an assistant to do the grunt work.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyy I know you probably think this is random but this is fro a personal reason: Do you guys think I should leave this group?

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) What? Of course not! I mean if it's for a personal reason and you feel you have to, then of course you have to put yourself first. But we'd miss you a lot. At least, I know I would, I was looking forward to rping with you.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha well, some stuff happened lately in some rping groups so I've been deleting myself from some. I love this group, so I'm not sure if I should leave. Thanks, Summer though :)

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Of course. ^_^ I really hope you don't. <3 And since you're online, do you want to rp? XD I mean you're here now, you haven't left yet, so I'd love to rp with you. (Secretly gripping you in my claws so you can't leave) Lol.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes yes yes let's rp!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe we should have a thread that keeps trak of managers clients and things like that?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah a roster. Sorry was drawing a blank on what it was called.

Alrighty!

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I'll start working on the roster today :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hillary's unapproved ><