Opposition (Lux, #5) Opposition discussion

Daemon's almost death

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aria C omg, did you see the short story of the future for daemon and Kat on JLA's website? i don't know how to explain it without spoilers. It is adorb's.

Freya @Ariauna WHAT?!?!

Freya Oh my gosh I just read it and THE FEELS!! ...

Aria C Freya wrote: "Oh my gosh I just read it and THE FEELS!! ..."

omg i know!!!! you did read the one about their future baby right? Just checking.

Aria C Grace wrote: "I read that as well!!! And I died many metaphorical deathes. It was so sweet. I really want to know more about little Adam and Ashley."

i know! OMG what if she wrote about them as teenagers in one of her future books. Oh, that would be just per-fect.

Shantel I can't find this anywhere, where Did you read these shorts??

Shantel I can't find this anywhere, where Did you read these shorts??

Blair Shantel wrote: "I can't find this anywhere, where Did you read these shorts??"

below this special thank you post:
http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/a-s...

Aria C Freya wrote: "Oh my gosh I just read it and THE FEELS!! ..."

i know!!! i just....i just want to cry, it was so beautiful.....oh my gosh.

Freya Ariauna wrote: "omg i know!!!! you did read the one about their future baby right? Just checking."

YES!((: <3

Ariauna wrote: "i know!!! i just....i just want to cry, it was so beautiful.....oh my gosh."

I did cry!! It was so wonderfull and beautiful and ahhh...*-*

message 11: by Aria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria C i don't know what i am going to do without daemon...it's so sad :(

message 12: by Aria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria C Grace wrote: "Ariauna wrote: "i don't know what i am going to do without daemon...it's so sad :("
WHAT AM I TO DO WITHOUT MY LOVE?! *FACEDESK OF AGONY* How is one expected to go on this way? I seriously love Dae..."

I know. i honestly don't think there will be a book character as amazing as daemon ever. He is on eon a kind. Why can't boys like him exsist???!!!!??? UGHHHHH

message 13: by Aria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria C Grace wrote: "Ariauna wrote:...

Yeah, Daemon has simply given me unrealistically high expectations. Now I have a mental check list:
Smartass?-yay or nay
God-like physic? ALWAYS A NAY.
*sigh* the disappointment ..."

i know. i mean, you only live once, right? i would just walk up to him grab his face and kiss him straight up. I mean, dying of embarrassment is over rated right? And it wouldn't hurt that i probably wouldn't be the only one doing it (i won't feel bad for murdering the other girls that do CUZ HE'S MINE) and yours too. i'll share him with you because i like you. Your lucky. :)

message 14: by Aria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria C I am glad that you are so kindly sharing is throat with me. I have now figured out what I want for Christmas now, though. A life sized poster of daemon. Surely my mother won't send me to a mental hospital if she walks in on me kissing the wall, right? She just doesn't understand how beautiful daemon is. Well as long as I can bring the poster to the mental hospital with me, I'm good. My life will then be complete.

Freya Ariauna wrote: "I am glad that you are so kindly sharing is throat with me. I have now figured out what I want for Christmas now, though. A life sized poster of daemon. Surely my mother won't send me to a mental h..."

The idea of a life sized poster of Daemon is perfect! And with ur mother not understanding how beautiful Daemon is - I have to agree. No one knows unless he read it!

message 16: by Aria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria C OH MY GOD. I HAVE DIES AND JUST GONE TO G=HEAVEN BRINGING MY LAPTOP AND FREE WIFI AND ALL THE BOOKS EVER. HE IS PERFECT!

message 17: by Mimi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mimi Johnson I was going to die, that would have been a really fucked up ending.

AbigailDenyse01 sweet alien baby's if he died... no just no I REFUSE 2 think about that.

message 19: by juls (new) - rated it 5 stars

juls Girls, imagine if Daemon happen to die.
Best I can not imagine the thought would make me vomit. Literally.
ajjaaj ...
Lei the epilogue ... and ... OMG I fall in love again !!!
Everyone would love the baby more beautiful earth !!!
#EquipoBebeAdam !!!
:)

AbigailDenyse01 true story