The Nooks of Books discussion

Rick Riordan > Percy Jackson!

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Hey! Who has read the Blood of Olympus?

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) Nope. Still working on it. Gotta read em books!

message 3: by Rhystlynne (new)

Rhystlynne (inkbottleburning) | 168 comments Not yet, sorry.:(

message 4: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments :(

message 5: by Lu (new)

Lu (lu_herondale) | 20 comments ME! I LOVED IT

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia I read Blood of Olympus! I won't talk about it yet so I don't spoil any thing! I went to the Tour in Cambridge MA, and it was the BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (readingneek) | 2 comments I finished it the week or more of day it came out, and I have mixed feelings about the book altogether.... I liked it but I wasn't satisfied.

message 8: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Olivia wrote: "I read Blood of Olympus! I won't talk about it yet so I don't spoil any thing! I went to the Tour in Cambridge MA, and it was the BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!"

Cool! I ordered mine and got it signed.

message 9: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Lu wrote: "ME! I LOVED IT"

Great!

message 10: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Aisha wrote: "I finished it the week or more of day it came out, and I have mixed feelings about the book altogether.... I liked it but I wasn't satisfied."

Same with me but it had a great ending.

message 11: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Emma wrote: "I liked the Heroes of Olympus series till I read The Tale Of Atlantis. It raises the bar higher, because it takes place in a more mature world and the fantasy is realistic."
Cool! Hope you enjoy them!

message 12: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 205 comments Bianca wrote: "Hey! Who has read the Blood of Olympus?"

...still have to read mark of athena

message 13: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments Katie♆ wrote: "Bianca wrote: "Hey! Who has read the Blood of Olympus?"

...still have to read mark of athena"

That was my favorite!

message 14: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gulledge (momtognm) I read the Blood of Olympus - I wish he would have wrapped up a few more things and had an epilogue, although apparently those are against his writing beliefs. So hopefully we will see more of Reyna in his next series.

message 15: by Olivia (last edited Nov 05, 2014 11:51AM) (new)

Olivia Read my review on The Blood of Olympus and you will see what I thought of the book. I don't want to spoil anything because some people spoiled some things about the book for me, and really made a big difference. :(

message 16: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) THIS SERIES IS LEGIT MY LIFE!

Persassy is my bae.

message 17: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments lol

message 18: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire I haven't even started on that series yet...although I do love Percy Jackson so I'll have to get on it!

message 19: by M (new)

M Liu (m729549) I love PJ, always and forever for all eternity. it was what got me hooked on reading in the 1st place, and it's still my number one favorite series, even after reading the likes of the hunger games, maze runner, beutiful disaster, and the fault in our stars

message 20: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments M wrote: "I love PJ, always and forever for all eternity. it was what got me hooked on reading in the 1st place, and it's still my number one favorite series, even after reading the likes of the hunger game..."

Exactly!

message 21: by Stevie (new)

Stevie (ilikecats) Raegan wrote: "Hey! Who has read the Blood of Olympus?"

I HAVE!!!

message 22: by M (new)

M Liu (m729549) i read it last month
could have been better but it was still really awesome
rick has a way of disapointing us at the peak of our anticipation, but later dazzling us with just how awesome PJ is and shall eternally be

message 23: by Stevie (new)

Stevie (ilikecats) Yeah

message 24: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments M wrote: "i read it last month
could have been better but it was still really awesome
rick has a way of disapointing us at the peak of our anticipation, but later dazzling us with just how awesome PJ is and ..."

I know!

message 25: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Whats everyones favorite PJO book and HoO book? Mine are The Last Olympian and The House Of Hades!

message 26: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments The Lightning Thief and House of Hades.

message 27: by Olivia (new)

Olivia I saw this thing on the Internet and I tried it and OH MY GODS!!!!!!! IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!

Here are the instructions:

Go to Google Translate
Type in "Will Percy Jackson ever die"
Translate to Greek
Copy and Paste
Translate back to English
and see what you get.

You will be like
OH-MY-GODS-OH-MY-GODS-OH-MY-GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea,I'll add that as to read
:)

message 29: by Eric (new)

Eric Boot YEAH CERTAINLY!! impatiently waiting...

message 30: by ****Kelly***** (new)

****Kelly***** | 116 comments Olivia wrote: "I saw this thing on the Internet and I tried it and OH MY GODS!!!!!!! IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!

Here are the instructions:

Go to Google Translate
Type in "Will Percy Jackson ever die"
Translate to G..."
Oh my Goodness I saw the same thing!!!!!!! Should we post it or just let every one find out for his/her self?

message 31: by M (new)

M Liu (m729549) no, let them find out for themselves.
and OH MY GODS doesn't even cover it

message 32: by ****Kelly***** (new)

****Kelly***** | 116 comments I KNOW RIGHT!!!!

message 33: by Nix (new)

Nix (nixd) | 50 comments Carrie said: "I read the Blood of Olympus - I wish he would have wrapped up a few more things and had an epilogue, although apparently those are against his writing beliefs. So hopefully we will see more of Reyna in his next series."

WAIT... THERE IS ANOTHER SERIES!?

(BTW I hated the ending so it would really make me happy to have the story continue)