Happily Ever After Book Club discussion

The Swoony Awards

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (last edited Nov 04, 2014 06:41AM) (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod
The Swoony Awards are brought to you by Happily Ever After Book Club. We want to recognize all the great books we’ve read throughout the year and share them with everyone.

Eligibility
-Must have been published in 2014
-Clean content (no sex (closed door), mild/no language, mild/no violence)
-Full length novels, novellas and short stories are all accepted

If you’ve read an awesome book this year, add it to the list! And be sure to vote for any of the other books already listed (no limit on votes). We’ll be accepting entries until the end of the year; winners will be announced January 2015.

Have fun!

Sponsors: Bookworm Nation , Katie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook

message 2: by Kathy (last edited Nov 04, 2014 09:24AM) (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod

Didn't this logo turn out great? A BIG thanks to Tiana at The Blog Decorator for designing our logo!!

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod
Here is the list you can nominate books and vote:

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/7...

message 4: by Tiana (new)

Tiana (tianasmith) | 5 comments Kathy wrote: "

Didn't this logo turn out great? A BIG thanks to Tiana at The Blog Decorator for designing our logo!!"

Glad to help! Love how it turned out :)

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod
Thanks again Tiana! You were great to work with, hopefully we can work on future projects together! :)

message 6: by Teya (new)

Teya Teya | 68 comments It looks awesome!

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura | 18 comments Agreed. BEAUTIFUL logo. And what a fun idea for The Swoony Award. It made my day to find that several voted REWIND TO YOU on there. Thank you!

message 8: by Kim (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:57AM) (new)

Kim | 202 comments Totally love the logo and totally started voting. I voted in the "2014 Goodreads Reader's Choice Awards", but I always have to do write-in-votes, when they let you in the first round, because there rarely are books I ever have read or would especially in the Romance category. I hope clean romance gets better recognition one day.

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod
We've created a new group page specifically for the Swoony Awards. Come join...

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 10: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Fichter (brittanyfichterwrites) | 13 comments Ah! I love this! I'm always so disappointed when I pick up a fantastic book and have to skip over parts.