♛The Selection♛ discussion

Castle > Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 714 comments Mod

message 2: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara walked into the Great Hall with her guitar, and started playing. She lived playing guitar, though it wasn't as princess-y as flute or piano, but she didn't care. Ara started singing along, first making sure there wasn't anyone else in the room.

message 3: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara looked up suddenly. She stopped singing and almost dropped the guitar. "Father! You scared me!" She carefully set the guitar next to her and went over by her father. "Oh, well, um, I'm not really sure. You're always so busy."

message 4: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"I'm good." Ara smiled up at her father. "So, are you excited or nervous to have 35 girls my age in the castle?"

message 5: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara laughed at this, thinking of her favorite story from when she was little. "Will you tell me the story of how you two fell in love again? Just one more time!" She said, as if she was a child, only seven or eight, instead of a seventeen year old.

((Idk, you can make something up :D ))

message 6: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((Btw, she's his oldest daughter))

message 7: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((Haha, that's okay! I love it!))
Ara smiled. "I love that. I'm absolutely positive Ash won't be able to handle it. He loves himself too much." Ara laughed a little. "Well, that's not true, actually. He likes the lower castes, so one of those girls may have a chance."

message 8: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara laughed at this. "Yes, that might help his case a little bit." Ara paused, and looked over at her guitar. "Father, do you know how to play guitar? Have you ever tried?"

message 9: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara smiled at this. "Well, I could teach you a bit, maybe? Or at least play for you?" Though she had been learning for nine years, since she was eight, she had never played for her father because of how busy he always was.

message 10: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"I'd love to." Ara smiled at him before she went and got the guitar. She sat down and started playing her favorite song, quietly singing along to it.

message 11: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((Sorry my posts aren't very descriptive, I'm tired XD))
Ara smiled and looked up at him after she finished the song. "What do you think?" She asked as she strummed random chords, waiting for him to answer.

message 12: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((Aw, hope you feel better!!))
Ara set her guitar down and ran into her father's arms, just as she had done since she could walk.

message 13: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Um, I'm not sure. I haven't seen any of them all day. I've been in here all morning. I think I might've seen Alex going out to the gardens with his camera, though."

Melissa ~ᵀʰᵉᶳᵉ ʷᶤᶰᵍᶳ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠˡʸ~ (lissdoglover) | 381 comments Mod
((:D totally not stalking but oh, it would hilarious if the King saw Alex up to his knees in the pond!))

message 15: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((XD Yes!!))

message 16: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((And don't worry about the stalking, you couldn't count how many times I do that XD))

((XD We'll have to see what Scout thinks))

message 18: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((Yep))

message 19: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"I'm going to go see." Ara smiled at him. "I'll see you later, father!" She ran out of the room with her guitar.

(Darn, Alex is out of the pond. You can still come though.)

message 21: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((XD))

message 22: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara walked into the great hall, thinking she was late. Thankfully, she wasn't, and was actually there before him. As she waited, she sat down on a window seat near the back of the room and watched the animals.

message 23: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Harlem Finch was late. Only by 5 minutes, but this was the Princess. He strode into the room and spotted her sitting on a window... Bench... Thingy... What did they call them?
"Uh, hi," Finch began slowly, "Your Highness." He quickly added, realizing his mistake.

message 24: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara turned and smiled at the guard. "Hello."

message 25: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Finch was feeling awkward. Very awkward. Not that it was a change; he always felt awkward.
"So, um, what do you desire, Your Highness, from, uh, me?" He asked. Gosh, he sounded like a blubbering idiot! He always sounded like an idiot.

message 26: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Oh, um, nothing. Well, I'm not sure, really, uh…" Ara internally slapped herself.

message 27: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Finch blushed. He wasn't sure if she could tell, but he was blushing.
"Oh... Uh, so... How are you?" He said finally, beginning to tap his foot on the ground.

message 28: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"I'm good, thank you." Ara blushed at how awkward she was being.

message 29: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) "Good, good." Finch said, quietly. He ducked his head. Suddenly, the tiles on the floor had become extremely interesting.

message 30: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara laughed awkwardly. "So…um…"

message 31: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Finch laughed awkwardly as well, still not looking up from the floor.
"Yeah..." He said slowly.

message 32: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((XD What now?))

message 33: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) ((I don't know. Maybe she could trip or something and get a bloody nose? XD))

message 34: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((XD Okay, thanks))
Ara stood up from the window seat and started walking towards him, then all of a sudden tripped on something. Her face smashed into the tile floor, her nose immediately starting to bleed, possibly broken.

message 35: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) ((XD))
"Oh, gosh!" Finch immediately shouted and hurried over to where she was. He dropped to his knees beside her, and gently flipped her onto her back.
"Your Highness?" He said, worry written on his face.

message 36: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara covered her nose and carefully and slowly sat up. "I think…it might…be broken," she said slowly, since it hurt to talk.

message 37: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Finch bent in concern over her, and gently put his hand on her face. His fingers brushed her cheek, and he gently tilted her face up to the light.
"I'm no doctor, but I think you need to let me see that." He said softly.

message 38: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara dropped her now-bloody hand to the ground and watched him.

message 39: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((Sorry my posts aren't very long, I'm doing hw right now, too ._. ))

message 40: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) ((That's fine. I actually have to go to bed now, sorry! :( ))
Finch tried to tell if it was broken. He couldn't tell. Taking a deep breath he sighed and said,
"Well, I don't know what's wrong with you-it. Let's take you to the hospital wing. Uh, do you need me to carry you?" He said and awkwardly put an arm around her waist. Even if she could walk, he was pretty sure she'd need some assistance.

message 41: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara shook her head, but gratefully wrapped an arm around his shoulders to help. "Thanks." She whispered as they began walking.

message 42: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((Bye!))

message 43: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Finch didn't respond. He didn't know how to respond. All he knew was that he was glad that he didn't need to carry her, because he was weak. They rounded a corner, and Finch realized that he was lost.

message 44: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara motioned a direction down another hallway.

message 45: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Finch nodded and tightened his grip on her. Soon they had reached the infirmary.
"So, should I call for a doctor?" He asked then.

message 46: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara walked into the Great Hall, looking out the giant windows in the back of the room. They faced the gardens, but she didn't see anyone out there at the time. She sat down delicately on the piano bench and placed her hands on the keys. She began playing a favorite song of hers, a slow yet somehow optimistic melody. She closed her eyes and played the familiar song by heart.

message 47: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Ara jumped slightly, her hands coming to a complete and slightly loud stop. She opened her eyes to see August sitting next to her. "August! What did you do that for?" She smiled a little bit, not truly angry with him. Not even annoyed. Just…something. She wasn't really sure what, though.

message 48: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((Btw, for the selection group thing, would you maybe want to do a relationship with your prince with me? Maybe a selected girl or maid?))

message 49: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((Oops, nevermind!))

message 50: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((Agh, sorry, I've got to go! I'll post in the morning if I have time, bye!!))

« previous 1