1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Arianna & Lore

Comments Showing 1-50 of 260 (260 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Hello

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments I'm good :)

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments What would you like to do?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments lol

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Any ideas

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments What be they

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments like fall in love?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments or are mates

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments um mates usually comes first

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments yeah. Its a thing they are born with. They are linked to their perfect other half.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments yeah :) which could cause hella drama between her pack and his coven

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Whose who

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments sure

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments no prob. you want werewolf or vamp

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments mkay.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments name: Marik
Lives with his coven and is the youngest member.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments damn you just had to throw that in there lol

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments so where should they meet.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Yeah hold o and ill find a pic.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments yup lol

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments What about your girl? and her wolf form?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments awesome

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Where would they meet at?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Lol what would he be doing in a field :p

Marik strolled into the field with his hands shoved into his pockets. He hated his freaking coven, they were so incredibly controlling.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Marik saw the wolf burst into the field and scowled. This was exactly what he was trying to avoid, other creatures, whether human or inhuman

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Marik saw her and began to turn, walking in the opposite direction.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Marik continued walking, trying to appear to be normal.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments He whipped around and bared his fangs at her in warning, his eyes narrowing as his muscles tensed

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Marik stepped back, ready for a fight. He was surprised that she was actually talking to him. "That is none of your business, pup." he glared at her.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Now he looked at her in utter confusion. "Why should I know anything about werewolves besides that they are vile creatures?" he retorted. His masters had always told him that werewolves were awful creations that couldn't control themselves and often attacked each other.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments He let the leech comment go and just starred at her in astonishment. "I am not your mate." he snarled.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Not if you don't mark me. Look just go back to your pack and forget about me." he urged her, trying to use his compulsion against hern

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments He backed away, his eyes once again narrowing as he watched her. He remembered something in his studies about mates being able to reject each other. "I Marik Paltinson reject you as my mate today and from this day forth." he told her quickly, keeping his tone formal.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments He winced as a flash of pain went through him as well. He watched her for a moment and then kneeled down beside her, gently touching her cheek. Shocks went through his hand, but he ignored them. "This is for the best. " he tried to tell her, thinking of how hid coven and her pack would react.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "What?" he asked unable to pull his hand from her cheek. Not that he had touched her an intense urge to never leave her washed over him.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Why is it so strong? Shouldn't it be weaker because I'm a vampire?" he asked her. Part of him wanted nothing more than to pull her to him, but another part wanted to do so and then sink his teeth into her neck.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "How is that even possible." he shook his head and trailed his finger down her throat.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to think.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Normally he would have pushed anyone away in revulsion, but with her, he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He opened his eyes and looked down at her for a moment before he very varefully drew her into his lap so that she was facing him, her legs straddling his as he looked up at her. "So what are we going to do? We can rip each other's throats out or come up with something different."

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "I can't." he shook his head. "I'm the youngest member of my coven, they watch me like a hound, I was barely able to come out today. They would notice if my attitude changed to running.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Wow. Our lives are so screwed up." he shook his head.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "We are so screwed." he muttered as he wrapped his arms around her.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "How would we hide it?" he asked her

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "I guess for now this will have to do." he told her.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments He sighed and laid back on the ground.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "What do you mean?" he asked her

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "We will just keep as quiet about it as we can. Like you said, we can meet up here." he tried to reassure her hating the tone her voice had taken on.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Just stay calm. We will figure this out." he assured her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6