What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

POSSIBLY SOLVED > Animals of forest like medieval humans

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Francesca (new)

Francesca Orsetti | 20 comments I'm looking for a book where all the characters are classical little animals of a wood... they lives in a society like the medieval one... they fights against a tyrant... I don't remember much about it, but maybe in the title there is the word "wood"...

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie (onetrooluff) | 46 comments Could be the Redwall series by Brian Jacques. I can't remember if any of them have Wood in the title, but there is one called Mossflower, which is about Mossflower Wood.

message 3: by Francesca (last edited Nov 02, 2014 01:14AM) (new)

Francesca Orsetti | 20 comments Thanks for the quick reply! :D Julie wrote: "Could be the Redwall series by Brian Jacques. I can't remember if any of them have Wood in the title, but there is one called Mossflower, which is about Mossflower Wood."

Maybe was that, but I'm not so sure...

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 767 comments There's Duncton Wood, about moles; but the story is more 'realistic';ie no medieval society.

message 5: by Francesca (new)

Francesca Orsetti | 20 comments Probably was Mossflower, the title rings familiar to me...

message 6: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2357 comments There's also Neil Hancock's series that starts with Greyfax Grimwald.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle (janelle5) What about The Animals of Farthing Wood. It's been years since I read it so I can't really tell you what it's about.

message 8: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2357 comments The Animals of Farthing Wood for the clickamajig.