Tʜᴇ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ Zᴇʟᴅᴀ: Dᴀᴡɴ ᴏғ Dᴀʏs discussion

Character Creation > The Resistance

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here is where you create characters belonging to the Resistance faction. These people are preparing to rise up and defeat Kovos before he becomes too powerful. For help with races, refer to the Races topic.

message 2: by Diź (last edited Nov 02, 2014 09:41AM) (new)

Diź (dimal) Name:
Nickname:
Date of Birth:

Relationship Status:
Crush:
Religion: (Optional)
Race:

{Appearance}

Hair:
Eyes:
Weight:
Height:
Scent:
Scars/Markings:
Accessories:

{Personality} 

Description: (5 Sentences at least)
History: (5 sentences at least)

{Other Details}

Weapon(s):
Friends:
Enemies:
Family:
Other:

((You can add more topics if you want))

message 3: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) is this okay for a templet?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Better than anything I could come up with. :)

message 5: by Diź (last edited Nov 02, 2014 07:55PM) (new)

Diź (dimal) Name: Mercer Gale
Nickname: None
Date of Birth: Dec 5th

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Religion: None
Race: Hyrulean

{Appearance}

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 178 lb
Height: 5'11
Scent: Sea water
Scars/Markings: None
Accessories: His mask that he occasionally wears.

{Personality} 

Description:
He isn't really a complex person, nothing really fazes him, it just either makes him angry or happy. He doesn't really show much of his emotions and prefers to keep his personal life to himself. His only passions in life are food and money, so offer him one of the two and he'll consider you a friend, or at least for that moment he will. He has a very curious nature, has a one tracked mind and believes in survival of the fittest, if you're not strong enough to protect yourself with your own strengths then you don't deserve to live. He does show everyone the same bits of respect, treating them as companions and friends... well everyone besides his enemies. He also has a bit of a joking nature when talking to his males friends and a flirtatious nature when he talks to woman.

·drinking
·fighting
·sweets

Dislikes:
·annoying people
·needy people
·magic haters
·being looked down on

History: He is a tyrannical sea lord, he was born on a small island that was owned by the Hylian kingdom, making him a Hyrulean. As he grew up he found out he had the rare ability of sorcery, the power to control water. He trained to master it, also learning sword play and hand to hand combat. He didn't really care much for the nobles and royals of hyrule so he stayed on his island as he grew up and in his late teens joined up with a pirate gang. As he grew older the gang had grown in size and he became the captain of his own ship in the pirate fleet, even becoming one of the 4 sea lord. He joined the Resistance after the Dragon King attached the fleet and wiped most of them out. He's now a member and wants revenge and to avenge his fellow crew and pirates.

{Other Details}

Weapon(s):

Friends: None
Enemies: None
Family: None
Other: Smokes and Drinks. His water magic is like water bending in the Avatar.

message 6: by Call me Random (last edited Nov 04, 2014 07:57AM) (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Name: Kanoro (Do I need a last name?)
Nickname: can't think of one yet.
Star Sign: Aries
Date of Birth: March 26th

Sexuality: Homosexual I think. technically straight.
Relationship Status:
Crush: Queztal actually.
Religion: (Optional)
Race: Um...maybe Kokori? he's was kinda in the forest and his age won't change.

{Appearance}

Two pictures of him. one is him with his sword and shield out and the other a good color reference.

Hair: Kinda a periwinkle.
Eyes: Blue (I know his colored one has turquoise eyes, but it's an old picture.)
Weight: 150 ibs.
Height: 5' 7"
Scent: maybe foresty?
Scars/Markings: Has a scar on his chest in the shape of three claws. (although it's not commonly seen cause of his tunic.)
Accessories: none I can think of.

{Personality}

Description: Kanoro is gentle and protective. Although he sometimes heads into battle without having an effective strategy. He is willing to be the leader if no one else is. He can be a little clumsy at times, but that has never stopped him. he is still a little off on his sword battling. He is also very curious, which sometimes gets him in trouble.
Dislikes: being challenged.
History: He was abandoned as a small child and no one has no connections with his parents. He has almost fell to the claws of Kovos, but a strange fast blur rescued him at the last second. It turned out to be a girl of the forest and had raised him, even though she was about a teenager. This young girl taught him about sword battling and many other things in Hyrule. His past is unknown to him, although he does have flashing visions of his past.

{Other Details}

Weapon(s): A sword and shield.
Friends: Quetzalxochitl
Enemies: none yet..
Family: unknown and possibly deceased.
Other: nothing so far.

message 7: by Call me Random (last edited Nov 04, 2014 07:58AM) (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Name: Quetzalxochitl
Nickname: Queztal
Star Sign: Libra
Date of Birth: September 30th

Relationship Status:
Crush:
Race: It's unknown, but many think she's a Korkori cause she lives in the forest, and her age hasn't changed in a few years.

{Appearance}

Hair: Pink
Eyes: Yellow
Weight: 180 ibs
Height: 5' 10"
Scent: foresty
Scars/Markings: She has a unknown shape of yellow on her top hand. (not shown in picture.)
Accessories: Red and pink hat.

{Personality}

Description: Queztal is a calm and mystic person. She has been trained in sword battling by an unknown person. She is not easily fazed if she is insulted or threatened. She is also known for appearing and disappearing without explanation. She is also kind to nearly every living thing. She has a good sense of justice and knows when to battle.
Dislikes: evil, Kovos
History: Her history is unknown, but many people have theories on her past. Many think she was abandon as a child and was raised in the forest by a wolf. Others think she had descended down from the heavens because of her many mystic powers. Many also think she was a warrior that was on the side of Kovos, but she states that is not true. She had always been on the side of resistance, even though she has a heart for dragons. She loathes Kovos.

{Other Details}

Weapon(s): Sword and shield
Friends: Kanoro
Enemies:
Family: she's kinda a orphan.
Other: Has light powers. (Is that cool?)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

@Apex: Approved!

@Call me Random: Finish them and I'll approve them.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

For sexuality, it means: are you homo- or heterosexual? Straight or gay? Or even bisexual?

message 10: by Matthew (last edited Dec 05, 2014 09:07AM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 47 comments Name: lelouch (vi britannia)(full name)
Nickname: lulu
Star sign: Sagittarius
Date of birth:(i don't know the date's in the game)

Sexuality: Straight
Crush: open
Religion:(optional)
Race: Zora

{Appearance}

Hair:Ummmmmm blue i guess
Eyes: Gold
Weight: 170lb
Height: 6'8"
Scent: Sea/forest
Scars/Markings: Tribal tattoos(picture)
Accessories:He wears a pendant surrounded by seas shells. He doesn't know the pendant has a huge surprise in store for him.

{Personality}

Description: Lelouch is a fighter till his death. He lives by a weird quote he heard from the human's." I came into this world, kicking and screaming, covered in someone elses blood. I'm not afraid to go out the same way." He is a master of sword fighting and really good in the use of a spear/trident.

Likes: Being in the water, sparing with his sword, and learning new moves.

Dislikes: Being on land for a long time, disrespectful people, anyone who abuse's female's.

History: After he hatched he sorta never fit in anywhere so he became a wandering Zora. He has had a couple of adventures of his own as he grew up. At the age of 10 he had found and used a sword he picked up off of an fended of a group of bandits who were attacking a couple of females on shore. After being thanked and his wounds being treated he was rewarded with a gift from the the little child. A necklace made from sea shells. He has kept it with him at all times to remember the first person to ever give him something. He can still remember the little girl till this day. Her name was faith. He kept practicing his skill in the sword. after 10 more years he mastered the skill of the sword in his own eye. In the eyes of others though he maybe lacking in some skills. The last five years he has picked up on using a spear and wear some leather armor. He had gotten tired of feeling defenseless in battle.

{Other Details}

Weapons: Sword and spear/trident.

Friends: Not many, Faith
Enemies: Anyone that does something that he dislikes.
Family: Never met his mother or father
Other: Can control water to a small amount.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2014 12:15PM) (new)

Call me Random wrote: "Name: Quetzalxochitl
Nickname: Queztal
Star Sign:
Date of Birth:

Sexuality: um straight. If i'm correct on the wording, Homosexual.
Relationship Status:
Crush:
Religion: (Op..."

If she is straight, the word is: heterosexual.

message 12: by Call me Random (last edited Nov 03, 2014 11:58AM) (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Um, Queztal's female.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2014 12:14PM) (new)

Name: Horace Volaire
Nickname: None
Star Sign: Taurus
Date of Birth: May 5

Crush: None
Religion: He believes in the Three Goddesses (Farore, Din, and Nayru), and also believes that in times of trouble, the Three Goddesses will help those who believe and ask with sincere heart.
Race: Hyrulean

{Appearance}
Horace Volaire
Hair: Green
Eyes: Yellow
Weight: 183 pounds
Height: 6' 2"
Scent: Blood
Scars/Markings: A cut starting at the top left of his forehead, coming down through his eye and mouth all the way down to his chin.
Accessories: A pendant bearing the symbol of Din, the Goddess he favors most.

{Personality}

Description:
He is a wandering knight, a travelling mercenary who, in exchange for rupees, will do almost anything for anyone. He is a calm and collected person, but will get angry if anybody tries to take off his helmet. He is a handsome man, and he's not ashamed of his looks, he just doesn't like showing his face to anybody. He tries to stay calm, but when being defeated in battle, can't help but let his emotions get ahold of him. His ego is quite large because in some instances, the Goddess Din has gifted him with power to defeat those who would kill him or betray the Goddesses.

Dislikes: People taking off his helmet, relationships (may grow to like them), Kovos, Dragon Cultists

History: He is a standard Hyrulean, and as such, doesn't have much of a background, except that he does have somewhat of a reputation (especially with the Zoras). After a white wolfos alpha had led its pack into the Zoras' homeland and killed almost all of the Zora, Horace stepped in and killed off the pack and saved the Zora from near extinction. During the battle, he was gifted with power from the Goddess Din in order to defeat the alpha and its friends. He grew in Kakariko Village, and loves the village dearly. If any problem arises within the village, he will rush to help. In doing so, he has also developed a reputation in Kakariko village.

{Other Details}

Weapon(s): A sword that he treasures, having received it from a dear friend of his who happened to be a Zora, but was killed by the wolfos pack.
Friends: Inhabitants of Kakariko Village
Enemies: Dragon Cultists, Kovos
Family: A father who spends his time drinking in an inn at Castle Town.
Other: None

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Call me Random wrote: "Um, Queztal's female."

Fixed. (Sorry.)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew wrote: "Name: lelouch (vi britannia)(full name)
Nickname: lulu
Star sign: Sagittarius
Date of birth:(i don't know the date's in the game)

Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Singl..."

I can't see the image.

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 47 comments DONE

message 17: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments sorry for the empty gaps in my characters. been writing them on the spot kinda thing, and school...I'm trying to fill in all of their gaps.

message 18: by Call me Random (last edited Nov 06, 2014 01:29PM) (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Name: Hideaki
Nickname: The Wanderer
Star Sign: Pisces
Date of Birth: February 24th

Sexuality: straight
Relationship Status:
Crush: Kuma
Race: Kokori maybe?

{Appearance}

when he usually is using his hand for something, he's like this.

but when walking around or just putting his arms at his side, his appearance is this.
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 130 ibs
Height: 5 feet.
Scent: not too sure, he's kinda a wanderer.
Scars/Markings:
Accessories: has a buttoned cape.

{Personality}

Description: Hideaki is known for being a coward. He is nearly scared of anything and everything. He does try to be brave, but this mostly fails a lot of the time. He is also very shy with new folks, due to him not even knowing if they are good or evil. He tends to nap sometimes, unless he's stressed, and he kinda becomes befuddled if he doesn't get sleep. He also wears black framed glasses, and is as blind as a bat if he doesn't have them. Also has a tendency to doubt himself like 90% of the time.
Dislikes: nearly anything that scared the living daylights out of him.
History: His parents had left town without him so he was abandoned as a child, with unknown reasons on why he was abanndoned. The only memory of his parents is his cape he has, which is why he wears it all the time and it is his greatest treasure. He was taken into an orphanage, but the orphanage was destroyed when Kovos awaken. This where he biggest fear grew: dragons. He is trying to figure out his purpose in life, so he wanders a lot, not really having a permanent home or town.

{Other Details}

Weapon(s): He doesn't really have an official weapon. he just uses what's in front of him. Like if there was a wooden stick or a bow, he'd use that.
Friends: none right now.
Enemies: anyone in the Dragon Cult.
Family: unknown parents.
Other:

message 19: by Call me Random (last edited Nov 04, 2014 11:42AM) (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Name: Kuma
Nickname: Red Fury
Star Sign: Scorpio
Date of Birth: November 1st.

Sexuality: straight
Relationship Status: open
Crush: none really.
Race: half Kokori and half Hylanian. is that possible?

{Appearance}
Hang on. need to get one. *takes out paper and writes "scan picture of Kuma and Hideaki

Hair: Brown-red, in the style of pig tails.
Eyes: brown
Weight: 140 ibs
Height: 5' 6"
Scent: dunno.
Scars/Markings: she has many scars from Kovos, but one of the most noticeable is on her face across her right eye. Kinda like Scar, only in the shape of three claws. Once I draw her, it'll be clear.
Accessories: She wears a special charm from her mother.

{Personality}

Description: Kuma is a feisty warrior. It it possible she got it from her father, who was a Hylanian warrior. She is greatly hard headed and cannot be persuaded. Her tomboyish attitude often gets her in trouble. Many do make fun of her due to her being a female with swords, but she quickly makes them regret it. No she doesn't attack them, she just shows off her sword techniques and they are usually intimidated.
Dislikes: being held back in battle.
History: She was not like any other young girl as she was growing up. she was not interested in dresses and pretending to be princesses. She would pick up a stick and swing it around like a sword. When Kovos attacked, she had actually stood up to him. This, however did not work. She had gain many scars on her from him. She has been seeking revenge on anyone on the Dragon's Cult.

{Other Details}

Weapon(s): duel swords.
Friends: None yet.
Enemies: anyone on the dragon's cult.
Family: unknown father and mother (I might add them...not sure.
Other:

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

All that are finished are Approved! Nice characters, guys.

message 21: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Can I be link?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Rue Fluer wrote: "Can I be link?"

I guess you could make someone alike to Link, but try to mix it up. Remember, the Hero of Time doesn't exist, because this is an age separate from the Cycle of Rebirth. Link can exist, he just can't be the Hero of Time. I did this to avoid anybody getting the "awesomest character". Does that make sense?

message 23: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments would you call Kanoro, Quetzalxochitl, Hideaki, and Kuma good for role play or should I try filling in more things? I want to make sure before I start role playing.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Call me Random wrote: "would you call Kanoro, Quetzalxochitl, Hideaki, and Kuma good for role play or should I try filling in more things? I want to make sure before I start role playing."

They are Approved!

message 25: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Joshua wrote: "Rue Fluer wrote: "Can I be link?"

I guess you could make someone alike to Link, but try to mix it up. Remember, the Hero of Time doesn't exist, because this is an age separate from the Cycle of Re..."

Ok

message 26: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Name:Lin
Nickname: The Violinist
Star Sign:
Date of Birth:September 21

Sexuality:straight
Relationship Status:Single
Crush:Unknown to her yet
Religion: (Optional)
Race:

{Appearance} http://www.img4.org/imagenes/sdfsdftm...
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dXmMQJMFL_I/0.jpg
https://31.media.tumblr.com/e215d79f7...
Hair:Brown
Eyes:brown
Weight: 126
Height: 5'4"
Scent:woody, natural
Scars/Markings:na
Accessories:violin and weapons

{Personality} 

Description: (5 Sentences at least)She is really cool. She enjoys having fun and exploring the world around her. Surprisingly she can use her music as a weapon. She's adventurous and always enjoying her time but can get pretty aggressive.
Dislikes:evil
History: (5 sentences at least)She was raised in the country with just her mother and father. After losing them when she was sixteen to evil spirits she went off on her own. She always has played the violin and is loved by a lot of people.

{Other Details}

Weapon(s):sword bow violin
Friends: na
Enemies:na
FamilY: deceased

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved!

message 28: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Whoop

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

And isn't that Lindsey Stirling?

message 30: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) lol yeah it is. :p

message 31: by Matthew (last edited Dec 11, 2014 08:14AM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 47 comments Name: Nora vi britannia
Nickname: Nene
Star Sign:Sagittarius
Date of Birth:

Sexuality: Bi
Relationship Status: open
Crush: open
Race: Zora

{Appearance}

Hair:blue
Eyes: gold
Weight: 95lbs
Height:6'7"
Scent:water and trees
Scars/Markings:
Accessories: a pendant made of sea shells that was giving to her by her father.

{Personality}

Description: (5 Sentences at least)
History: (5 sentences at least)

{Other Details}

Weapon(s):
Friends:
Enemies:
Family:
Other:

////////UNDER CONSTRUCTION//////

message 32: by Tomago (new)

Tomago Name:Konori Noski
Nickname:Koki
Star Sign:Capricorn
Date of Birth:Jan,15

Sexuality:heterosexual
Relationship Status: single
Crush: none
Religion: (Optional)na
Race:Hyrulean

{Appearance}

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-H4OA7pedSMM... (looks like this just with black hair and brown eyes.)

Hair: black
Eyes: dark brown
Weight: 175 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Scent:cherry blossoms
Scars/Markings:scars on his chest back legs and arms
Accessories:red garnet neckless with silver chain

{Personality}
He is a soft hearted person to his allies and is always willing to go out of his way to help any one that needs it. Though his enemies that mess with his Friends will find out a whole nother side of him a scarier side that almost means certain death if you cross him. The simplest way to avoid this is respect him, his allies, and his kingdom other then that he a very friendly person.
You can find him praying for strength a lot of the time requesting the courage to continue protecting thoes need it.

Description: (5 Sentences at least)
Likes:Tasty foods,listening to the sounds of an Orcarina, Drinks with friends. Telling and listening to old stories.

Dislikes:Evil and Darkness,people who commit treason against the crown.
History: (5 sentences at least)
a real patriot of his people wanting nothing more then to protect his homeland so he joined the Military at a young age to do just that.He Alwaya loved to read the stories of the past with Link facing great Evils to Protect the kingdom and this is what inspired him to join the military in the First place. He now looks for a squad of Friends to travel with to do to just that.

{Other Details}

Weapon(s):two blades straped to outer thighs

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Master Claymore slung over his back
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

Friends:(to be roleplayed)
Enemies:(to be replayed)
Family:deceased
Other:na

Tʜᴇ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ Zᴇʟᴅᴀ: Dᴀᴡɴ ᴏғ Dᴀʏs

unread topics | mark unread