Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Morgan and Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Hey

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! I'll repost my idea!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha its fine! Don't worry about it!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

They were next door neighbors. They grew up together, best friends. She was the rational one, always keeping his rambunctious personality in check. He was constantly getting her into trouble, making her laugh. They were the perfect fit. Until she heard something that crushed her into a million pieces. 

He told his friends that she was only his friend because his mom made him. He didn't like her at all. And naturally, she had the biggest crush on him. She was crushed, turning away. 

She pushed away every effort he made to fix things, and they never spoke again. 

Years past. He moved freshman year, going to a different state. Thankfully. She would never have to see him again. Until now. 
They both got accepted into the same elite boarding school their senior year. What happens when they see each other again? Will she let him in? Will he be the same boy she fell in love with years ago? 

Requirements: 
~5-10 paragraphs...please!! 
~if you get sick of it let me know and I'll try to make it better or we can just end it. 
~noo sex..its just gross. 
~Be on as often as you can! No pressure in that department! 
~Im the girl, but I'm willing to do doubles!! 
~Third person writing
~Descriptive {or else it gets boring}

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so what's your characters name?? Just because in my characters history it has his name a lot...and I was just wondering what you wanted it to be so I could post her and then you can see what I was looking for and stuff. It doesn't have to be this detailed! Promise! Just need the usual stuff.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

That's fine!! It can be smaller...I just aim high to find the people that will work with me! Really even a paragraph will be fine as long as its longgggg

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok! Awesome! Same goes for me! I'll have her up in a bit!

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2014 04:36PM) (new)

Part One

♛I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.
-Coco Chanel♛

Melody Bree Whittaker

Melody☮ \m(e)-lo-dy\ as a girl's name is pronounced MEL-a-dee. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Melody is "music, song". First used in the 13th century, though uncommon.
Melody has 5 variant forms: Melodee, Melodey, Melodi, Melodia and Melodie.
(view spoiler)

Bree b-ree\ as a girl's name is pronounced bree. It is of Irish and Gaelic origin. Anglicized form of the Irish Gaelic name Bríghe, a variant of Brighid (see Bridget). Also possibly (Latin) "from the boundary line". May also be used as a short form of Brianna and Sabrina. Jane Fonda played a call girl character named Bree in the 1971 movie "Klute".
Bree has 2 variant forms: Breehan and Brighe.
(view spoiler)

Nicknames:☪ Mel/Bri

Date of Birth
⤷January 10
⤷Monday Morning
⤷ 8:00 a.m.
⤷ Snowy day

♑︎Zodiac Sign: Capricorn♑︎
Birthstone Garnet✻
Birth flower Carnation❃

Place Of BirthLondon, England

My parents worry that I’m not...well rounded. I don’t think that they are quite right honestly.

Derived from the chromosomes X,X

Sexaulity/relationship status:
Straight/heterosexual (Attracted to the opposite sex/gender)
Single
Doesn't have a crush

Year: Senior in highschool

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

Face Claim: Zoe Sugg/Zoella

☞Hair: Long thick dark brown hair brown hair. She usually gets a melt in the summer. (view spoiler)

☞Eyes: Crystal blue, the kind you can’t help but stare at.
☞Height: Average height for a girl, standing at 5’5
☞Weight: 130
☞Body Type: Petite and skinny. She definitely looks like she needs some more to eat
☞Accent: Thick British
☞Scent: Smells like lemons because of her perfume! She has multiple, but her favorite is the lemon.

Distinguished Markings:

↠A scar from when she was six. Its a small scar from one side of her hip to the other.

Style:
Melody has a very unique sense of style. She loves everything and anything! She typically wears sweaters and jeans, because of the cold england weather. When it is actually a decent temperature outside she likes to wear shorts and a tshirt. She is also a huge fan of beanies and converse!

(view spoiler)

Personality:

This is Me. I’m a dork, but I’m also not afraid to laugh at myself. So...take that haters.

☞Outgoing: Mel is a very outgoing person. She believes that a simple smile can totally make someones day. She goes out of her way to meet new people, get to know them, make them feel special, because growing up, Brielle didn’t always feel special. She often felt plain and boring. Lame. She hated that feeling. The feeling of hatred and crap. It sucked. She believes that everyone is special..no matter what.

☛Innocent: Mel is one of the most oblivious, innocent people you will ever meet. Certain remarks with hidden meaning will offend most anybody, but not her. It takes her some time to catch on, and because of that, people call her a dumb blond. But she’s really not...she is just a little...oblivious. To everything.

☞Impatient: She hates waiting with a burning passion, and will do anything she can to avoid it. It takes to much of her valuable time that she could be spending elsewhere doing other things. Its so overrated! Melody hates the whole idea of waiting, and would rather just get things quickly.

☛Big thinking: She is a dreamer...and she doesn’t just dream however, she dreams big. She has all these ideas and plans that she doesn’t know what to do with! Sometimes her dreams get confused with reality, and things can get really messy, really fast. Bri just can’t control her brain it goes wild when given the chance.

☞Eager: Melody is very eager, and does everything with a smile on her face. She believes that any job is a piece of cake as long as you have a good attitude. And having a good attitude means being Eager. She is willing to help anyone who needs it, no matter what the cost.

☛Brave: Melody is very brave and will not back down from any fight no matter what it is. She could be challenged by a very strong, very tall male and she will take him down, no matter what people say. She has to prove them wrong, because she is always right.

☞Sassy: She is normally a very sweet and gentle girl, but when you annoy her, she becomes the queen of sass. She will outsmart you, and she will do it within five minutes. She will prove you wrong. She will not let you get in her way. Ever.

☛Independent: She is a very independent girl. She likes to do things on her own. She hates feeling like she has to ask someone for help because it makes her feel weak. She hates being told she is doing things wrong, and she hates feeling like she is screwing up. She likes things done right and her way and the only way to do it is to do it herself.

☞Cheerful: Melody always has a smile on her face! You will never see her without that big smile across her features. She always has something good to say about another person, place, opportunity, and situation. She shrugs off work like its no big deal, and finds her own way to make it fun. Her cheerfulness totally rubs off on everyone she sees. Her smile will light up a room, and she never fails to put a smile on someone elses face.

☛Quirky: Once you break her out of her shell, she’s a really quirky girl. She finds things funny that no one else would. She’s a one of a kind, once in your lifetime kind of girl. You’ll never find anyone as quirky and weird as her. She has these weird little things that bug the crap out of her, that really wouldn't bug anyone else.

☞Funny: She is known as the class clown. She knows how to make the most stubborn people laugh and give in. Its just her personal charm. She is a great people person and knows exactly how to make people laugh. Its easy for her.

✓Basketball
✓Boys
✓Meeting New People
✓Ballet
✓Shopping
✓Music
✓Guitar
✓Singing

Dislikes

✕Being bossed around
✕School
✕Being Pushed away
✕Talking about feelings
✕Feeling hated
✕Twinkies
✕Coconut Anything

Strengths
People Skills
Her Humor
Her Musical Talent
Her big brothers

Weaknesses
People Pleaser
Chocolate
Her not caring attitude
Has to do everything perfect
Shopping

Dreams
-Wants to be a famous Dancer
-Wants to grow old in a cute little fairy tale house with the guy of her dreams
-Wants to be able to kick her brothers butts at basketball

Songs she loves
Marys Song Taylor Swift
Your Story Echo Smith
Lego House. Ed Sheeran
Perfect (clean version) Pink

Ideal Day
Sleeping in until noon, waking up to a hot steaming breakfast on a rainy day, and then heading downstairs into her dance/music studio and spending the day playing her gutiar and dancing. Thats her ideal day.

Hobbies:
-Singing off-key to her favorite songs
-Dancing
-Playing Guitar and writing songs
-Cheerleading
-Shopping

Pet Peeves
When people say she can’t do something
Being ignored
Being pushed away

Life Philosophy:
We are only human...we aren’t perfect so stop expecting me to be.

Life Moto
You only live once, so make it count.

Favorite Color:
-Bright Yellow because it makes her happy

Favorite Band
Matchbox Twenty/Rob Thomas

Favorite Singer
Ed Sheeran

Top three Favorite Flowers
-Red Roses
-Calla Lily
-Lilacs

Top Three Pick up lines that have been used on her
-If you were a tear I would never cry for fear of losing you
-If kisses were snowflakes, I would send you a blizzard
-Are you a pencil? Because you are looking sharp!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Part two

History

”Take me back to the backyard tree...you said you’d beat me up. You were bigger than me. You never did.”

Melody was two years old when Sebastian moved in. Her parents, being the outgoing people they are immediately dragged their Four kids over to meet them. The first meeting was great. Roger and Emily invited them over for a BBQ the next day. Melody was shy back then, hiding behind her mother's leg the entire time. When the BBQ happened, Sebastian and Melody clicked. They quickly became the best of friends. They got into all kinds of mischief when they were little. One time, they were three years old and they had gotten into Sebastain’s mom’s makeup. Lets just say they had very pretty cheeks and lips for a while!

A couple years later, when Melody was six, she would run over to Sebastian’s to get him to play Princess and knight with her. AKA: Her dog was the ogre, she was the princess and he was the knight in shining armor who had to save her. He hated it, threatening to beat her up. She knew he wouldn't though. He never did. They were silly kids, but nothing could separate them for the world. They were so similar in nearly every way. Except for the fact that Mel was incredibly cautious...and a total goody two shoes, and Sebastian wasn’t. This brought a lot of problems into their relationship. It was a battle for leadership.

"I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried, just two kids..you and I"

At the age of eight, poor little Melody developed a huge crush on Sebastian. He was growing up, and had developed a very..rebellious personality. She liked it. So when they played around, Melody couldn't help but make a move on him. She teased him, daring him to Kiss her, and ran when he tried. She never really knew if he ever liked her back, because when she turned 13 and was now a teen, her parents did something that they thought was for her own good. She couldn't be hanging out with this...rebel. They didn't like it. So they intervened.

"And all of the sudden, we weren't friends. But I recovered."

They told her older sister (who really didn't care whether or not the two hung out) to tell Melody that she overheard Sebastian talking to his buddies. Apparently he said that she was lame, dumb and a goody two shoes that he wished he never met. It broke poor Melody's heart. It was awful. She cried and cried for forever. It hurt her to think her best friend hated her. Her parents didn't let her answer the phone for two weeks straight, blocking every phone call attempt Sebastian made. Mel was so hurt by what he "did" she avoided him, not wanting to cause any trouble. They went months which soon turned into years without contact. Sebastian and Melody partners in crime were no more. They never saw each other...even though they lived next door.

"Dance is my thing now. Not running around playing princess and princes in my backyard. Thats kids stuff."

Melody quickly adapted, finding a bunch of new friends and hobbies. It was easier for her to make friends because of how bubbly and outgoing she was. One of her new friends introduced her to Ballet. Melody immediately loved it, and spent all of her time dancing. She couldn't stop. It was the first time since her and Sebastian stopped being friends that she felt not alone. And she loved that feeling. It was amazing. She worked on her singing and music skills, quickly becoming very talented at what she did. Just as things started to go right, tragedy struck.
“Just when things started to get better…..My world fell apart again.”

Roger Whittaker was taking his oldest daughter to her friends house to spend the weekend, when all of the sudden, out of no where came this huge semi truck, barreling into the small minivan. No one died, thank goodness, but Roger lost his eyesight. He was blind. Melody was torn apart. Her dad couldn't see? He would never be able to see her dance, watch her walk down the aisle, watch her kids play in the backyard. All of that was gone. It was awful. But like everything Melody had gone through, she adapted. She changed her dreams, and focused on her dad for a little while. All thoughts of school and her future forgotten. Her parents had to convince her that this was not what she wanted. She wanted to prove to everyone she was better than what they thought. Really, it wasn’t anyone. It was all the people who had hurt her. So she applied to Monroe Academy...and just like what she wanted, she got accepted. At first she had second thoughts. She knew that she would be completely judged and taken for granted..she nearly always was; But this was the opportunity of a life time. She couldn't turn that down, so she packed her bags and left.

Family

⇻Roger Whittaker {46}
Roger is a big day dreamer. Everyone says that Mel is definitely her fathers daughter. The two dream so big there is no way they will ever come true. He is extremely close to his daughter, her being the youngest. She’s his baby girl. The two are always watching movies at midnight, making fun of Lebron James…{They both hate the heat} Reading, dancing, they love doing everything together. He was sad to see her go; But he isn't worried. His baby girl will never get into too much trouble. She’s too much like him to do that. Roger is a very sensitive and giving man. He never fights back and always gives in. The good thing is, is that there is a limit to how much crap his daughter can take before she snaps..and he’s proud of her for that.

⇻Emily Simpson Whittaker {40}

Emily is the stubborn person who is so determined to have everything go perfectly, that she is willing to go to the extreme. It doesn’t matter what the cost is. She will have it the way she wants it. No matter what other people say. She has given up trying to control her oldest kids lives. They have known their mother long enough to know how to get out of listening to her. Ryan and Melody however, can’t say no. They don’t want to disappoint their mom..at all. They feel so awful when she gives them the depressed look and pouts. She uses their very kind and sensitive personalities to her advantage. Ryan and Melody are just like their father...Addison and Erick however are just like her. They won’t give in...just like their mother. Lets just say...that family arguments are very very colorful. Emily uses her very good manipulation skills to get the youngest two on whatever side she’s on, and somehow turns the entire family by using them to do what she wants. Melody..hates it. A lot.

[image error]

⇻Erick Whittaker {27}

Erick Whittaker is a very protective man. He loves his family, his girlfriend and will do anything to protect them. Anything. It killed him to see his dad lose his eyesight, but he couldn't have done anything to stop that. And that made it so much worse. He is not married and lives with his parents until he graduates college. He is constantly pressured to get married and have kids like his sister. Well...he just isn't quite sure his girlfriend Taylor is the one. So everyone will just have to wait. He is very close to Melody, and just like his father, he does everything with her. When she left it really sucked. He is thinking of actually going to Monroe and working as the track coach or something...just to keep an eye on his sister.

⇻Addison "Addie" Whittaker-Coleman {24}

Addison is a hard working mother of one, who is still trying to finish up her degree in social work. She is a very stubborn and prideful person, just like her mother. She likes things neat, clean and exactly the way she wants it. Which is good for her because her husband is a very chill person who doesn't really care about anything. They are a great match. She is not even remotely close to her little sister, but thats because Addison moved all the way to Washington before Mel was accepted into Monroe. The two lost contact and haven't spoken in two years; but now..she’s back. She got her degree in theater over in Washington, and is moving her family to a house right next door to the Academy so she can teach. She may be everyone’s least favorite teacher..but that doesn’t matter. Does it?

⇻Ryan Whittaker {19}
Ryan Whittaker is a very big sweetheart. He is constantly trying to make people laugh and smile...and have a good time. He made it his duty to make sure everyone is safe, and having a great time. Sometimes it puts a lot of stress on him forever..and it doesn’t always make him happy...but it’s worth it to see other people smile..right? He just graduated Monroe, and enjoyed it a lot. He was sad his sister waited until her senior year to enroll...but its ok. Ryan is working on getting his big break in his music career, but is having a hard time with writers block. He can’t come up with any song lyrics! So he calls his best friends, and little sister, Melody. She is very talented when it comes to music...and he couldn’t be more grateful!

OtherNone

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Okay just so you know mine might look nothing like yours.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha that's totally fine!

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Okay Starting it now.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome!

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Sorry if I'm taking awhile I'm on my tablet

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Its Ok! Im on my phone so I understand!

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Although so far he's awesome.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha alright! Sounds great!

message 18: by Angel of Life (last edited Nov 01, 2014 07:31PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments "What could you possibly want from me? "

||♡Basics♡||
 Name: Sebastian Ace Chamlers
 Nickname: Sebby (Given to him by Melody and London)
 Birthday: October 31st
 Birthplace: Venice,  Italy

Birth time: Midnight on Friday
 Zodiac Sign: Libra
 Birthstone: Opal
 Birth flower: Marigold

Sexuality: Straight
 Relationship Status: Single
 Crush: No one

||♡Personality♡||
Full time student/care taker/boy band
Part time doctor in training
 Year: Senior year
 Personality:
-Sweet
-Kind
-Protective
-Caring
-Smart
-Cute
-Playful
-Charming
-bad a**
-Video games
-Food
-Girls
-Music
-Dancing
 Dislikes:
-Jocks
-Know it alls
-Jerks (Though he is one)
-School
-Letting people in
 Strengths:
-His sister
-Keeping walls up and people out
-His looks
-How he's talks
 Weakness:
-Seeing girls cry.
-His sister.
-Early mornings he'll agree to pretty much anything.
 Dreams: To be famous with his boys.
 Hobbies:
 Theme Songs:
1. Me and my broken heart by Rixton
 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ie1wU9BLGn8
2. Whataya want from me? By Adam Lambert
 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQNmQdVhlY
3. Crazy all my life by Daniel Powter
 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AL-oxPXgZf0
 ||♡History/Family♡||
 History:
Early Life: (3-7)
Sebastian was a care free child and his parents were young didn't have much money but they tried their best. They always tried their best for him because he was their pride and joy. When he went to a BBQ with his parents a met a small girl named Melody,  right away he liked her. He knew they would be great friends, when a few years passed and they were best friends. He hated playing knight and princess thought it drove him crazy. However he always gave in to her though. His parents got better jobs got there GEDs,  they were doing great and so was he they were a happy family.

Early Mid Life: (8-13)
When he was nine he started to develop a crush on her, he thought it was just a silly little kids crush. It wouldn't last long however it did. Things stayed to get rocky with his parents they started to have little fights here and there.  He tried to ignore it.  However because of this he started to get rebellious,  Melody often had to keep his attitude in check. Every time she dated him to kiss her then run away he totally would have. He started to run everyday and work out once a week.

"Really I need to work out?"

Mid Life (14-18)
He soon started to get worried about Melody when she stopped talking to him he tried to call her so many times. Even from his friends phones. They knew how much she meant to him he could finally admit that he loved her and she would never know. He soon gave up even at school he never looked at her or talked to her. When they had to work in groups he stayed totally on topic he pretend nothing happened.  By this point there was a new baby in the house he hated his sister. When he was 16 he was working on transferring schools. He started to hang out with other guys at school or in town. They all loved to dance like hip hop or street. They soon formed a dancing group.

One night after practice he got home to his parents fighting so bad they were throwing things at each other and screaming.  He sneaked pass them and to his room, he opened his closet to see a pile of clothes shaking.  He pulled them away to see London his sister crying, once she saw him she ran to him and hugged him. He sat there in his room holding her close to him as she cried. He soon felt how warm she was and she complained about her ears hurting he took care of her all night, turned out she had the flu.

When it was two weeks before his birthday his father left leaving the three of them. His mother picked up drinking and she would drink all day and all night she soon died three days later. London and Sebastian became inoperable they moved in with their grandparents.  That's caused him to switch schools anyway. He took care of London like she was his own. Soon three weeks later their grandparents were in a horrible car crash. Sebastian had a a job as a doctor in training.

"Kill me.... I dare you."

He soon left London with the neighbor in his apartment to go to school.  He knew she needed him so he was trying his hardest just for her. She was all he had left and the only thing he could love.

"Just shut up and leave me alone.  I lost everything and you don't even care! I'm the real victim. "

Family:
Grandfather: Aaron Chamlers (67)
Dead because of a car crash
Grandmother: Lily Chamlers (59)
Dead because of a car crash
Father: Steven Chamlers (35)
Left his family where abouts are unknown
Mother: Amy Chamlers (33)
Died from alcohol poison from her husband leaving
Sister: London Chamlers (6)
She's often sick and weak

||♡Appearance♡||
 Hair: Blackish brown.
 Eyes: Hazel with a hint of Gold.
 Height: He's actually gotten pretty tall he was the runt in his family however now he stands at about 6 feet and 2 inches.
 Weight: He actually doesn't weigh much. 185 lbs.
 Body type: He's thin but the muscles are what make up the weight. You can kind of see them but you really see them if he felxs.
 Scent: Cinnamon with a hint a vanilla.
 Style: Emoish bad boy
 Markings:  
Tattoo-

Scar- one on his left cheek from defending himself and one on his right side from when he got in a fight with his mom.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He's awesome!!! ;)

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Right?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha really though, this is gonna be great!

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Yeah I dont know why its all in bold though.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry about it. Sooo where should we start? Where they meet again for the first time?

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Yeah so at the school could you post first?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually could you?? I gotta type for another rp really fast

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Oh uh. How do you wanna start?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Never mind, I'll start. I finished.

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Oh you sure?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! Almost done

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Okay

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Meldoy tightened her grip on her duffel bag handle. This was her first day at Monroe and she was terrified. What if she screwed everything up? What if she disappointed her parents? She took a deep breath, forcing herself to stay calm. Alright. It was time. Erick placed his hand on her bag, guiding her forward. He was the one their parents had anointed to drop her off. "Erick. I can do this on my own. I'm 17. Doesn't Taylor need you?" She asked, glaring at her older brother. He smirked, which she found incredibly annoying. He just pissed her off. All the time, but she still found it in her heart to love him. Weird huh? "Come on Mel, you know you love me." He said teasingly, pulling her other suitcase behind him. They walked into the school, heading up to the front office. She wanted to go home. She was nervous. Everything about her screamed scholarship in this rich kid boarding school. Melody felt like she stood out, like everyone was staring at her.

Erick lead her to the main office, having her sit outside while he went to go get her schedule and room key. This is it. She was officially on her own in life and she was feeling a mix of emotions. Scared, Excited, overwhelmed, and a little bit nervous. There was a lot ridding on this. If she did well, she could go on to being one of the best dancers in the united states..maybe even the world! But If she screwed this up, she could end up being just an elementary school dance teacher for the rest of her life. She hated this. This whole pressure about the future thing is overrated. She just really wanted to cry sometimes. Life was one big journey that sucked. She leaned over, resting her head on her hands. Ugh. Too much to handle at once.

((Sorry its shorter, they'll be longer!))

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Sebastian showed up to the school he had to a ride from his neighbor.  He just starred at the school for a little while,  he soon got out and grabbed his bags from the back. He was walking away when he felt some light run into his leg and then hugged him. He quickly stopped and looked down at his right leg. He saw his little six year old sister, he then got down on his knees so he was at her level. He pulled her into a hug as she started to cry. She had gripped onto him tightly she didn't want him to go. He soon let go of her and she went back to the black ford. He watched as the truck pulled away.

Sebastian walked up the brick steps and soon found the office. He walked in not paying attention to anyone else that happened to be around, he just kind of stood in the office not sure of what to do. Soon an office lady walked up to him.
"Hello can I help you? "
"Uh yeah I'm here for my class schedule and room key."
The woman walked back over to her computer and naturally he waited at the counter standing right next to Melodys brother and not noticing. 
"What's your name?"
"Sebastian Chamlers. " he said
"Music and dance prodigy.  That's awesome. "
She got up handing him his key and class schedule.
"Have a nice day." She smiled at him
Sebastian soon left the office and looked at his key to see the numbers 655 written on it.

((Its all good))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody was bored out of her mind. What was taking her brother so long? A door opened and she looked over at it, only to see....someone she wished she hadnt. He had to follow her here? Here the only place she could get away from it all? Suddenly Melody was angry. The years of hurt came flying forward, hitting her in the face hard. Unable to stop herself, she stood up, her messy brown hair falling across her shoulders as her mouth flew open. "Sebastian." She said loudly, her voice quivering slightly. Mel instantly regretted it. What had she done? She didn't want to talk to the only person who broke her heart. No. She spun around, her hands shaking as she walked back to her brother. He smiled, oblivious to the fact that her childhood best friend was down the hall.

"Come on. Off we go." He said cheerfully, leading her down the halls of his old school, and her new one. It was cozy, and not a lot of people were out. They were probably unpacking, finding their classes. She was so excited. And nervous. Actually she felt like she might throw up. They reached her room, room 654, and since Erick wasn't allowed inside they said goodbye outside the door. "Bye Melody. Find your voice." He told her softly, hugging her tightly. "Bye Erick. I love you." She whispered, biting back tears. She didn't think it would be this hard. This hard to say goodbye to her brother that she wasn't even that close to. Like really?

"I love you too." He whispered, ruffling her hair one last time before leaving. Melody looked to her right, and she saw him again. Sebastian. No. Now they were neighbors here? She walked over wanting to make sure it was really him. Her hands were shoved into the pocket of her sweatshirt, and she walked next door. The door was open, and she looked inside and the sight made her sick. Ugh it was him. There was music stuff everywhere and it looked like he was doing the same thing she was. That meant he would be in her classes too. Could her day get any worse?

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments When Sebastian was downstairs still near the office he heard an angry female voice. It wasn't just straight up anger but he could hear it in her tone. He tried to figure out which female said his name however when he turned around he didn't see anyone. Well that was until he saw Angie a new friend he made last year. She was walking out of the office.
"Angie hey!"
"Hey! What's your room number?"
Angie had asked him as they started to walk towards an elevator so they didn't have to walk up like three flights of stairs.
"655, and yours? "
"Oh um 656. Oh my gosh we'll be neighbors!  I'm so excited. "
Angie couldn't hold her excitement around him. Even though they were friends she did like him,  him on the other hand didn't like her he told her he would never love again except his sister.  Angie understood that.

They soon got to their rooms Angie said she would see him later. He walled into his room keeping the door open he set down his bags and looked around. One of his friends already dropped off the rest of his things,  he looked over at his guitar,  he remembered when he got that guitar.  Why was he suddenly thinking about Melody.  He opened a box and pulled out his bedding so he could get it made before anything else. His bedding was black and red kind of like his heart. Black with a little glowing red part that his sister can only fill that void. Once that was done he started hanging up his shirts and sweatshirts. He then moved onto hanging up posters and pictures, he had a tack board for important things.  He hung up a recent picture of him and his little sister London. He also had a picture of her in his wallet.  His CDs and amp were by his bed. He didn't even notice when Melody walled in.  He was kind of just in his zone. 

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody watched him for a little bit, her anger brewing inside. Oh she was so angry. She couldn't believe he would do that. It just pissed her off. He had to come here. Music and dance was her thing! She found it first! "Sebastian. What are you doing here." She said, standing in his doorframe. Her thick British accent was filled with anger as she glared at him. She wanted to know why on earth he said those things about her. Why he crushed her heart into a million pieces. She wanted to know why he only called once or twice. She wanted to know. Melody was angry and hurt and that was something that had never been resolved. It never had been. It was his fault for not fighting for her. It was his fault even hearing His name pissed her off. It was his fault she couldnt watch the little mermaid anymore!

Her ice blue eyes stares straight into his as she waited. Waited for an explanation. She wanted to know why he broke her heart. Why he said those things. It wasn't okay. Melody needed him. He was her only friend back then and then he trashed her. It was awful. And when she finally was okay again, her father lost his eyesight and the only person she wanted to talk to was Sebastian, but he ruined it. He ruined it. She ran her fingers through her dark brown curls, trying not to burst into tears. "This was supposed to be a place where I can do what I want and be happy. And now you're here. Why do you have to be my neighbor here too?" She demanded, her eyes filling with tears. "I got over you the moment you moved. You were gone, out of my sight out of my mind. I was happy. And now you're back. There is no escaping you...is there?" She asked, a tear rolling down her cheek. Why did she bother. He was just going to hurt her again anyway. "You know what? Forget it." She snapped, walking away. It wasn't worth it. She walked next door to her room and slammed it shut loudly, before collapsing onto her bed, sobbing. Jerk. He ruined everything.

After a while, the tears stopped and she walked over to her acoustic guitar, pulling it out of her case. Melody needed to escape just for a while, and music and dance did that for her. Unfortunately there wasn't much room for her to do her ballet in the room, so she did her guitar. She quietly strummed, fighting the tears that threatened to pour down again. He was such a jerk. He didnt even bother to come in? She hated him. Melody was heartbroken, and angry. Not a good combination for her. Really...she was ready to throw down.

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Once Sebastian turned to look at her it was almost like time stopped. His dead heart gave out one beat as if to tell him that even the girl he once loved still had the guts to show up. She had the guts to be mad at him and she didnt even know that she continued to rip him apart. She was the reason why he couldn't love anyone,  why he had the bad boy attitude and look, why if you said you wanted to kill him or beat him up he would gladly accept it. She knew nothing that was going on in his life, he was sure it was because she never cared. Sebastian had no idea what he wanted to do with his life even and that was all her fault.

No he thought enough was enough she wasn't going to keep blaming him for something he did. Music and dance was his thing. He was going to make her listen weather she liked it or not.
He finished unpacking though he looked at a picture of his sister once he was done.
"I hope this is going to go at least better."
He had a chance to cool down and hopefully she did too. He walked put of his room and over to her room. He knocked lightly on the door, he said they were neighbor's so she kind of gave it away. When she didn't answer he just walked into her room. She left the door unlocked, he knew she would.

"You know what no! Enough is enough Melody. I don't know why you hate me so much because I don't remember doing anything to you!  You act like the victim but really you never cared about me you only cared about yourself. You want to know why I'm here fine I'll tell you. I'm taking mostly music classes so I can get famous with a group of guys I met after you. No this isn't fair you can't keep blaming me, I'm taking medical classes as well for my little sister. Don't you dare say I don't have one because I do she's six you never met her."
Sebastian started to cry the hot tears rolled down his face he never cried so this problem had upset him so much.
"She's often sick and I can't afford to lose her too, she's all I have left and thank you for stepping back into my life to screw me all up again, it took four straight years of counseling three times a week to get over you.  I didn't know you were going to be here,  it's great to finally see the real you though."

Sebastian stood there for a little bit he wiped away the tears he had let go of. He was never afraid to cry in front of her. He then got a call on his phone it was Angie calling him so he picked up.
"Hello...no I'm fine... okay see ya soon."
He hung up and put the phone back into his pocket he just looked at her.
"I have to go."
He left her room and met Angie in the hallway.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody ranted to him, practically pouring her heart out as she tried to express her heart ache and disappointment. The stuff he caused. "I can't believe that you think its Ok to just walk back into my life again. Like you didn't say the things you did. Like you didn't break my heart." She snapped, forcing her fingers through her hair. He was so frustrating. And maybe the reason why it still hurt so bad was because Melody never got over it. The shock that went through her when she heard what he said about her was one she never wanted to feel again and yet standing there in his room, she felt it. Over and over again. It wasn't going to go away, no matter how badly she wished it would. "I'm so done Sebastian. I'm so done." She whispered, shaking her head before walking out the door. She didn't need this crap. She would be fine without him. Right? Wrong. She wouldn't be. Not next door to him. Seeing him for the first time in four years brought back years of memories. Good ones. Memories of getting into trouble, of hopscotch..of so many things. It hurt so bad to throw it all away. However what he did was wrong, and she would never forgive him. Ever. She stormed into her room, her hands shaking because she was so angry. Mel wasn't a very angry person, yet somehow Sebastian made her one. And she Hated it.

After crying for a while she pulled herself together and began to unpack herself. She started with her bright yellow bedspread, the one that she's had since she was little. Melody loved the color yellow. It made her feel happy. She pulled out her Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal that she got when her family went to Disney Land with Sebastian's when they were 11. He bought it for her. Melody didn't know why she still had it..but she did. It was stupid to hold onto..but she loved Winnie the Pooh. At least that was the excuse she had. Then came out her two acoustic guitars, the keyboard and the song notebooks. She has two huge notebooks filled with songs she's written. Some for her brother, but some were for her. Melody loved what she did. There was a knock at the door, and she ignored it. No. She was not going to open the door for that.. jerk. Not happening. Ever. She continued to unload her stuff, pining pictures of her and her best friends of four years. Lindsay and Logan. They were twins and the three were so close. Not as close as Melody and Sebastian ever were, but close.

The door opened and Melody turned around, her hand on her hip as she looked down. Sebastian began to yell at her, exclaiming that it wasn't his fault and how he had to go to therapy because of her. And then he crossed the line. "You don't think I care?" She whispered, the hurt written all across her features. "Are you serious? Sebastian I cared so much it hurt. You were the one who never cared. You lied to me about everything. You crushed me. I cared. You didn't." She said softly, her voice deathly calm. Sebastian went on, talking about his sister, London. She knew London. London was six now, well the two stopped talking four years ago. "I know London! News flash we stopped being friends four years ago. I know your sister. And I'm sorry that shes sick." She said angrily, the tears coming back. To make things worse he had the audacity to answer the phone. In the middle of their argument. "Are you serious?" She demanded, feeling bitter as he spoke to this "Angie" girl. Melody already hated her. "Fine." She snapped, shutting the door after he left. Good riddance. It was going to be a long day. She could tell.

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((Sorry been at church all day four hours! It's like that every Sunday though then I've been trying to make this reply detailed.))

Sebastian was hoping she would come to her senses sooner or later,  whole playing victim was not doing it for him. He was tired of everything being about her, he never cared? Did she really have the audacity to tell him that?  He was feeling hurt her words were like a dagger straight through his heart all over again, Angie was someone he could trust, he didn't know why he did though.  He told her his side of the story and he hoped that Angie made Melody jealous enough to either she talked to Angie or him again. He thought Angie was very pretty. She had long brown silky hair, she had dark green eyes and pale skin.  She had small ears and a cute button nose. Her lips were a pinkish color as well. She was skinny as well, her personality was great and London seemed to really like her, he slept with her once and felt kind of guilty. He was drunk and heart broken he doesn't know what else he did that night.

"You sure your okay I'm worried about you?"Angie said grabbing his arm.
"Yeah I just ran into Melody,  I'm also worried about London.  What if I don't get enough money in time v what if they don't get what she needs in time?"
"Sebastian she'll be okay, everything will work out in the end.  About Melody who knew maybe you guys can talk things out. . ."

Angie even knew of London being sick, she had to go to the doctor or hospital two maybe three days a week her body was failing her,  her heart was weak too weak to keep her alive much longer.  She was on a list to get a new one but how many times does a little kid die? Right before Sebastian left for school she was starting to complain saying her chest hurt and that was everyday. Sebastian didn't want to go but his neighbor made him go,  he said he would watch over Angie knew he needed some cheering up so she took him to a college party, his group was asked to perform.  She knew he couldn't turn down something like that.  He was too excited to perform.  However what he didn't know was  that the whole college was invited and pictures from this party were going to be on the student home page and under parties.

((Sorry if its not that long))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its fine!))

Melody watched him go, sick of his "I'm so much better than you" act. Because he wasn't. He was a jerk who pretended to care about people. Because he never apologized for what he said. He didnt care to take it back so Mel wouldn't care either. She was sitting on the ground, folding her clothing when she got a call from her ex boyfriend, now best friend Derek. Derek and her had dated for a while Junior year, but decided they were better off as friends. So they stayed friends.
"Hello?" She said, smiling slightly.
"Hey Mel. There's a college party tonight.. want to go?" He asked, his excited voice making her grin. She could never disappoint him. She agreed and he promised to pick her up in an hour. See? She didn't need Sebastian.

Melody began to get ready, picking out a floral skirt, white top and curling her brown hair. She looked..beautiful and she knew it. (view spoiler) In a way that was what made her even more attractive. She knew it. Derek showed up right on time, smirking when he saw her. "Man. I'm gonna have to beat those boys off with a stick, aren't I?" He asked with a chuckle, throwing his arm around her shoulders. Melody laughed, shaking her head. "I hope not. Hey...Can you help me?" She asked, a brilliant idea forming in her head. She was going to make Sebastian jealous.
"Anything." Derek promised, looking down at her, waiting to hear it.
"I need to make a guy jealous." She said simply, smiling brightly up at her ex. He grinned and nodded. "Its on."

They walked into the party, Derek's hand on her back as he leaded her through the crowds. They got up to about the second row where the band which she soon found out was Sebastian's would surely see them. "Alright Mel, you ready to taste these lips again?" He whispered into her ear, making it seem so dirty and wrong the moment Sebastian stepped onstage. Oh yeah. She was ready. "You know it." She whispered back before planting her lips onto his in a deep and passionate kiss. Take that Sebastian. Bet "Angie" won't kiss him like she could.

((They should totally torment each other for a while before they work it out and become friends again and they could have moments where they act more like a couple than friends and then they fall in love again!))

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Sebastian was having the time of his life until he saw Melody there with another guy that wasn't himself. He was actually very pissed. It was a burning sensation in the pit of his stomach how could she do this to him, he felt really unloved he knew she didn't care. She never once cared about him or his sister. After the performance he jumped off the stage. He soon found Angie and took her hand, he started to dance with her as the Dj started to play his music,  it's was half outside and half inside the party was. Sebastian soon got really close to her ear and whispered something to her.

"I need to make someone jealous you want to help me?"
"Yes"

Angie whispered even if she couldn't be his real girlfriend she was good with fake. Sebastian than kissed her neck softly when Angie pulled away he kissed her lightly  on the lips her lips actually tasted good they tasted like vanilla he soon pulled his lips away from her's he was a bit surprised how good of a kisser she was. He plced his forehead against her's he actually liked her a little bit not as much as he liked Melody back then though. Plus no one could get as much love as he had for his sister. Sebastian pulled Angie along to get a drink with him he was glad he met her a while ago.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody was the best time ever. It reminded her of back when her and Derek had been dating. He was always so sweet and respectful. She adored him. He led her to the dance floor as soon as Sebastian's performance was over, telling her to wait for a moment. He ran up to the DJ, requesting a song. "This is for my best friend, forever and always Melody." He said with a grin, making her blush like insane. The DJ began to play their old song, Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Melody took a deep breath, walking over him as the people at the party cleared the dance floor for them. It as a good thing because they had a whole dance to this.

Melody too his hand, and they began the waltz, her grinning and smiling like an idiot every time he spun her around. "Now who do we want to make jealous?" Derek whispered, pulling her in closely before letting her spin out. "Sebastian." She said, discretely nodding her head in his direction. "Ah. Well don't look at him. Look right at me. Smile..." He instructed and Melody did just that. She grinned her heart out. The dance floor was still empty except for them, and everyone was watching. Melody knew Sebastian was. It would be hard not to.

To be honest, seeing him with that Angie girl was awful. She hated it. It told her that she hasn't gotten over him. And that sucked. Maybe...maybe that's why her and Derek didn't work. She wasn't over him. That knowledge freaked her out. It was stupid. She just wanted to be in a relationship where they didn't hurt each other like this. Like what her and Sebastian were doing. The song began to Come to and end, and Derek pulled her close, finishing off the dance with a kiss that would have stopped any girls heart. The people around them clapped girls swoonned. Yeah. Point Melody!

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments
That would be Angie

Sebastian of course starred, every girl wanting to be with that lame guy, and every guy wanting to be him except for Sebastian of course. Angie realized how upset he was getting, so she lightly took his big hand in her small one. She rubbed his back with her free one, she then pulled him away from the crowd of course Melody had to hit him where it hurt. He disliked her so much right now and was so jealous maybe that's why he wasn't able to love, he was still in love with Melody. Of course thst didnt matter to Melody she just liked seeing him in pain. Sebastian was outside with Angie and was holding her hand. He then pulled her close to him wrapping his arm around her tightly. He just didn't care anymore he didn't want to fight with Melody he never won anything unless he was on a team like when he was the ages of ten to thirteen he was on a swim team.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry..totally forgot! So um I was reading through these and I was wondering if you could be a little more descriptive?? Thanks))

Melody let out a laugh at the cheesy pun Derek had told her. They were sitting at the bar, drinking their club sodas and just having a good time. Her laugh was loud, and beautiful. It was intoxicating, or so she was told. People often told her that she was well named. Everything about her was melodic, musical and beautiful in a way. When she cried, you wanted to cry with her, when she was angry you were too. She could change the mood of an entire room with the flick of her finger. It was so easy for her to forget her problems and just have fun. Derek was the same way, and that's why they had gravitated towards each other a couple years ago. They were the perfect couple back then in highschool. She was the girls the guys wanted to be with and he was the guy the boys wanted to be. She had always been that way.

"Okay I got one." She said with a giggle, brushing her hair off of her shoulder with a slight flip of her hand. "What do you call a sleepwalking nun?" She asked, biting her lip with excitement. Oh he was in trouble! Because this one was brilliant. Derek chuckled, leaning forward and grinning at her. "What?" Melody began to giggle before she even told him the answer, finding it that hilarious. "A roamin catholic..." She laughed, covering her mouth as Derek laughed with her. Honestly..this was the most fun she had had in ages. Even if Sebastian was somewhere in the room or would waiting for her when she got back to her dorm. She didnt care. For the first time, it was over. Whatever. Not worth her tears.

After a couple more bad puns and jokes, Derek and Mel decided it was time to go. It was only 12:00, but they both had classes and it was just better to go to bed. Derek drove her back to her dorms, giving her a cute little kiss on the cheek before leaving. Melody walked into her dorm, and then changed her mind. She couldn't go to sleep knowing Sebastian was in the next room over and still pissed at her. She had to fix it. Mel walked over to his dorm, praying he was inside. "Hey..Sebastian? Can I talk to you?" She asked, knocking a couple times. She had to make things right.

<
{Sorry it was shorter, its really late here and I wasn't sure what to do...}

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((Yeah, sorry I think I was a little brain dead the last few post but I see what you mean. No worries I've been busy myself.  College for me will be starting in January when I have to get all of my paperwork in nd take the test and all of that good stuff.))

Angie didn't know what to do as he just hugged her, she wasn't use to the affection.  In fact affection sometimes scared her and Sebastian knew this, however the longer he hugged her, the more she was willing to be open. Angie soon hugged him back, she cried out her feelings she felt as though she would never be good enough. She knew she wasn't the one for Sebastian, and she didnt care about that she just felt like she wasn't ever going to be good enough for him. Good enough friend wise, Sebastian soon pulled away and wiped away her tears on her pale cheeks. Of course she blushed when he did that tuning them a rosey red. He then took her small pale hand he realized it was ice cold and wondered why. They soon started to walk down a gravel path next to a lake, the late had a piece of land in the middle with a huge willow tree.

"Thanks for the company tonight Sebastian."
"Yeah no problem."
They stopped and Sebastian put some of Angie's red hair behind her ear. Well it wasn't red red it was more of an auburn color. He liked it on her, it reminded him of the little Mermaid kind of, just darker. He only wanted the best for Angie as well, she was wanting to do something with animals, or something artistic as in painting or drawing. That was the only reason she went to that school, Angie and Sebastian became friends when Melody and him had stopped being friends. He wasn't trying to replace Melody he just needed someone who would understand him, just like how Melody use to. Angie and him had many little fights, but she stayed because she needed him as much as he needed her.
"Hey I need to get some studying in so I'm going to the library,  I'll see you tomorrow Sebastian."
Angie gave him a hug which he gladly returned. He watched as the small girl with the auburn hair and dark blue eyes walked away.

Sebastian took a deep breath and let it out slowly,  he decided to walk back to his dorm, on the way he took out his phone and called his sister. He missed her so much he knew they wouldn't be awake but at least he could leave a message.
"You reached the Erickson's sorry we can't come to phone right now, leave us your name and a message we will get back to you as quickly as we can. Thanks for calling. "
Beep
"Hey London,  it's Sebastian I know it's late but I'm calling to tell you that I miss you. I hope you're being a good little girl. You know I'm trying my hardest and I'm doing it for you, so I can come back home and we can finally live in peace and quite. I hope you're doing well,  call me soon so I can hear your girly voice tell me all about your day. I love you London."
Sebastian hung up and slipped his blue iPhone back into his pocket. He walked into the five story brick building  and headed up some stairs to the floor he was on. Once he was walking down the hall he took out his key to his room. He slowed down his pace when he saw a girl standing outside his room she looked beautiful, he thought it was his lucky day. However when he heard her speak he realized who it was so he rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Whats up?"
He asked in a nice calm voice as he walked up her standing next to his door, he unlocked the door and opened it.
"You want to come in?"

(I tried my best)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry! Thought I was waiting on you...I'll be on later today

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Oh okay.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually...im sorry Angel but I'm not really feeling this. I have no inspiration. it had nothing to do with you...I'm just not feeling it.

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Um okay.

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments If you want to do a different one we can. Thats only if you want.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably not, I'm really busy. Sorry

« previous 1