Obsessed With YA & NA discussion

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
November Book of the Month > WEEK 2: The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) | 265 comments What do you guys think of it so far? Thoughts? Do you like the characters? Favorite scene so far?

Rest of the month:
Week 1: Chapters 1-4
Week 2: Chapters 5-9
Week 3: Chapters 10-14
Week 4: Chapters 15-18 (finish)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Chapter Five: I loved this chapter. The flirting, teasing and games in the store between Callie and Kayden - freaking ADORABLE. And she totally opens up to Kayden when she writes her "wisdom" on the wall and it is about the night she helped him.

Chapter Six: Once again, I hate Kayden's father and I hate Daisy. But thank goodness they broke up!! It's cute how Kayden gets jealous, a little weird that he tracked her down to the gym, but I guess that worked out because they got to get a lot closer to each other than ever before. Another huge step for Callie!

Chapter Seven: Callie went somewhere, alone, with a boy! Writing that out actually kind of makes her sound like an idiot... but hey, it's progress. And she kind of talks dirty, it even made me blush a little when I read it because it was so unexpected.

Chapter Eight: This chapter! I can't even put it into words. Kayden is so sweet, winning the teddy bear then going along with dressing it up and putting a sign on it to get adopted. So cute. And then the challenge just so that he could kiss her... a pretty steamy kiss too!

Chapter Nine: It kind of pisses me off that Kayden is so weird about the kiss afterwards and just takes off. I get that he has his issues... but he also knows Callie is such a skittish girl and that the kiss was probably a huge thing for her... so he shouldn't have been so selfish and just ran off. GRR! Also, it's sad to learn that she makes herself throw up just to deal with her memories, and learning more of what happened is just heart breaking.

message 3: by Nay (last edited Nov 17, 2014 07:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay Denise (naydenise) | 197 comments Omg! These chapters were life! I can't believe Callie let Kayden kiss her and she kissed him back...I was so happy about that!

I love that Callie, Seth, Kayden and Luke are all friends and very comfortable with each other. I think its pretty awesome.

The teddy bear scene was so sweet, but him running off was so wrong. As for Callie
..I was so sad when I read how she calms herself by forcing herself to vomit.

I hate how much they've both been through. They truly deserve each other because it will make them both better.

Sidenote: Off the back...Daisy is a bxtch! She needs some serious help...just saying