Eᴀsᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ [ Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ] discussion

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ > Questions + Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ask away

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments Can we create teachers?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Erm, yes :) I'll work on that....sometime :P But yeah, it'll basically be the same requirements for the student template so yes :D Just include what subject they teach and stuff :3

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments lol, awesome, thanks!! :)

message 5: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Do all the students live in dorms or do some go to and fro between school and home every day - let's say some live in NYC and can handle six hours of traveling every day?

message 6: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) Hey I just wondered what posts were available for teachers?

message 7: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Seconded. Is there a place where we can claim positions for teachers?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

@ Elessia ummm, sure. Yeah. I guess i'll make a NYC folder soon XD

@ Elle and Corina, i'll get on it

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments Do we choose the houses for our characters or will you assign them?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} wrote: "Do we choose the houses for our characters or will you assign them?"

You can chhoose :3

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

↱ᵐᵃʳᵒx↲ wrote: "If the year system has 8 years, are the youngest students 10 years old and the oldest 18?

The thread said that we would be going by the Hogwarts year system, but they start at 11 years of age henc..."

Oh...I think i'll have it start at age 11 and up to 18. Sorry for the confusion

message 12: by Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (last edited Nov 15, 2014 11:31AM) (new)

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments ☯ Yoυ ѕαy тнιѕ ιѕ ѕυιcιde? I ѕαy тнιѕ ιѕ α wαr ☯ wrote: "Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} wrote: "Do we choose the houses for our characters or will you assign them?"

You can chhoose :3"

Cool! Are there any specifics to the houses, (Like what kinds of people are there, or what they focus in), or is the choosing random (anyone can get anywhere, no matter personality, wealth, or focus)?

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 12 comments You mention that the houses are randomly picked, but like do we do the random picking or do you?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

shit...yeah...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

*coughs awkwardly*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i put an application up :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, no I understand, totally lawl xD

Hahaha, that's good to hear! xD

50x66

Eᴀsᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ [ Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ...

unread topics | mark unread