What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A school for kids with supernatural powers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 5 comments I read this book several years ago, and for some reason, I really want to read i again, but I can't remember the title or the author for the life of me. It was about a teenaged girl with parents who worked at a school for kids with special powers. The girl herself had no powers and didn't want to go to the school, but her parents made her (or she could see dead people, I can't remember exactly). She met a boy in a meadow, and he ends up being important later on. Spoiler alert: I believe there was something about a secret weapon being built by some of the teachers in the school. I really can't remember much more than that, if I do, I'll add it. Thanks everyone!

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 5 comments I also remember that she had a younger sibling, possibly a brother. I remember something about a secret door in the shower, and a hidden cave where the secret weapon was being built. The girl wanted to sacrifice herself for her friends. I believe the word elementalists were mentioned, maybe in the title, maybe just in the story itself. Sorry I can't remember more.

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 5 comments The girl didn't know she had powers until one day she had a vision of something happening. Her mother helped to train her to control her powers. I'm remembering a little at a time!

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
How long ago is "several years?" 3? 5? 7?

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 5 comments Probably about 4 years ago

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Catherine, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Exceptionals (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Erin Cashman (other topics)