Quiz Town discussion

☆☆ Quizzes (General) ☆☆ > What Classic Video Game Are You?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
Suggested by Vaibhav. Thank you, Vaibhav. :)

http://www.blogthings.com/whatclassic...

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

You Are Pac-Man

You are passionate and energetic. You give everything you do your all.
You are also quite courageous. You have the guts to stand up to your enemies, even if they are surrounding you.

You are logical and rational, even in the face of chaos. You enjoy a challenge, and everything is a puzzle to you.
Defeat doesn't make you give up. You like to try again, refine your technique, and see if you can get a little further.

message 3: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav | 372 comments Pac-man???? XD

Let me take my quiz.

message 4: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav | 372 comments

You Are Legend of Zelda

You are a complex and detailed thinker. You have a rich database of facts in your mind.

Even though you are a lone wolf, you are also a natural leader. You inspire others with your bravery.

You are hard working and efficient. You can cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time.

You thrive in structured environments. You work well with limits and prefer not to be spontaneous.

Facts... yes... but only in some specific domains.

message 5: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

I never heard of that quiz. Pac-Man.
*Face palm*

message 6: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav | 372 comments Vinny wrote: "I never heard of that quiz. Pac-Man.
*Face palm*"

hahha... It was not a quiz it was a logical game. Just google it, okay? Google once had doodle about it. You'll find it. :)

message 7: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments You Are Donkey Kong

You are the type of person who takes responsibilities seriously. You want to be the hero.
You focus on what other people need and want, and you're very likely to put others first. You can't help it.

You will work hard to save someone you care about, even if all hope is lost. You don't give up on anyone.
You aren't a fighter, but you will defend yourself and those you care about if you need to. You want to live a peaceful life.

OMG DONKEY KONG used to be one of my favs!! Ans yes the result totally KNOWS me!!

@Vinny Pac-man used to be my mom's fav game :D

message 8: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
You Are Space Invaders

You are an energetic and determined person. You thrive when you're thrown in the middle of the action.
You are confident and smooth. You can make snap decisions to save your neck, and you prefer to work alone.

You don't like attention, even for your greatest accomplishments. You prefer to remain anonymous.
You live in the moment and prefer to be immersed in whatever you are doing. You have complete focus and clarity under pressure.

message 9: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) You Are Legend of Zelda
You are a complex and detailed thinker. You have a rich database of facts in your mind.
Even though you are a lone wolf, you are also a natural leader. You inspire others with your bravery.

You are hard working and efficient. You can cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time.
You thrive in structured environments. You work well with limits and prefer not to be spontaneous.

Is it alright to confess that i dont know about this game :|

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) You Are Legend of Zelda

message 11: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 246 comments You Are Donkey Kong

You are the type of person who takes responsibilities seriously. You want to be the hero.
You focus on what other people need and want, and you're very likely to put others first. You can't help it.

You will work hard to save someone you care about, even if all hope is lost. You don't give up on anyone.
You aren't a fighter, but you will defend yourself and those you care about if you need to. You want to live a peaceful life.

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 6 comments You Are Super Mario Bros.

You have an active imagination, and you are a very creative problem solver. You know that there is more than one way to get things done, and you love figuring out new ways of doing things.

You are goal oriented but not competitive. You like to complete tasks, but you also need to have fun along the way. You are compassionate and helpful, but you also value your alone time. You are reserved about expressing your true self.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Zelda

Marija *Somewhere beyond this starless sky, Through the darkest days of mine, Another sun will rise* | 1499 comments You Are Donkey Kong

message 15: by Butterfly (new)

Butterfly Mentions You are Super Mario Bros
You have an active imagination, and you are a very creative problem solver.
You know that there is more than one way to get things done, and you love figuring out new ways of doing things.

You are goal oriented but not competitive. You like to complete tasks, but you also need to have fun along the way.
You are compassionate and helpful, but you also value your alone time. You are reserved about expressing your true self.

This was one of my favourites :D

message 16: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
You Are Donkey Kong