Eᴀsᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ [ Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ] discussion

Gʀᴏᴜᴘ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ > Rules and Regulations

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2014 10:16AM) (new)

[ Out of Rolplay ]

• Swearing is not prohibited, but do not swear at other members of the group

• No unnecessary drama

• Do not make threads without a moderator's consent (aka my consent)

• Don't be rude to members

• Read ALL of the threads under Group Information folder and the Roleplay Information

• IF I see ANY forms of bullying, racism, sexism, etc, you will be immediately kicked out of the group, no question

• Don't spam in threads except threads like Introduce Yourself or the chatting thread. But threads like these, don't spam

[ Characters ]

• Detailed and Neat. This is an advanced roleplay. I don't want sentences like, "Blablabla is nice. She is sweet and understanding." No. Nope.

• Be original; don't copy other people's ideas.

• Be patient when awaiting approval

• FACE CLAIM....first

•No Mary Sues and Gary Stus. Don't make your character boring and perfect, or cliche and unoriginal

[ In Roleplay ]

• NO spamming...at all

• When talking to your RP partner, use (these) [these] or {these}

• ROLEPLAY IN THIRD PERSON, PAST TENSE

• Four sentences max. Sometimes you may post a little less, but most times, try to be detailed

• No God-Modding. Do you know how annoying this is when your character knows everything and can do everything blablabla? No.

•No power play (ie. making your character win a fight.)

• THREAD HIJACKING IS A NO! that means going into a thread where two people are currently RPing and roleplaying there with your partner, It gets cluttered and confusing. Please, do not. Just don't.

• Want to join a roleplay with some people? ASK FIRST. Don't randomly jump in

• Leading up to that ^, if someone wants to roleplay with you and your partner, be nice and let them. Unless you two are doing something planned and you only want to RP together

• ABSOLUTELY NO. SEX. No exceptions. Take it into PM. You may do it, just don't go into detail in the public, kay?

• No major plot twists, changes, or any events WITHOUT THE HEAD MODERATOR'S CONSENT! Sworryz.

• Uh, swearing is okay. Go ahead.

• Drugs alcohol and smoking...sure. I said no to sex, but if you want to do that stuff, go ahead. I don't really care. But if your rp partner is not comfortable, don't

When STARTING an RP, please put in bold:

[Start of Roleplay] and when you're finished [End of Roleplay] You must do this so it's easier for people to see when someone is done RPing so they can go to that thread, and it's more organized. PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS

Sign your name below to confirm you have read the rules and understand them and will follow them.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 1 comments Le' Me, ☢【 Dαℌ-BσɱႦ 】☢, Understand

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments I, Pao ∆ {Weight of Living}, have read and understand the rules. Shall I break any of them, I will receive the punishment given by the moderators.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) I, Rachel, Agree and have read to the rules.

message 6: by tori (new)

tori I, Potato, have read and understand the rules before me.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I, Ms. Waddles have hereby read and understand the rules. If I do not continue to follow the rules you have every right to attack with hugs and cuddles for life. cx

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

message 9: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I, Alessia, have read and understood the rules.

(view spoiler)

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma | 11 comments

message 11: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (last edited Nov 04, 2014 05:37PM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 52 comments

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubree :)

message 13: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Jennalyn~

message 14: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Corina or whatever else you'd like to call me

message 15: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Baa.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

TMEB

message 17: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Abel

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 18 comments Fiend

message 20: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 12 comments Elena Sheldon

50x66

Eᴀsᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ [ Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ...

unread topics | mark unread