1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Frenzy & Bambi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Not really. My brains still waking up.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments I like both.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Sure we could do that.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Yea so I can be the girl?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Could you make yours first?

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Supe sorry I forgot to put that.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She's a mermaid since her hair is purple.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Yeps.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments The ocean pulls Tilly back under no matter how much she struggles. Her tail was all tangled up in seaweed and she couldn't get free from the huge waves. Tilly was losing air as she felt her tail turning back to feet and she needed to come up with a plan. Fast. She felt her foot slip out of the seaweed and kicked her other foot out of the remaining seaweed. Quickly she swam up to the surface gasping for air as she drifted to an island. As she crawled onto the island she closed her eyes going into a deep sleep.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments A few hours later Tilly had woken up and looked around but saw no one. She rubbed her head and sighed. "What happened?........my head hurts........" Tilly said slowly standing up then went out of the cave to explore. She walked around the island very curiously. "What is this place? And where's everyone else?" She asked herself as she continued to walk around. "Hello?? Is anyone else here??" Tilly called out but heard no response. She decided that she would go to the ocean to take a bath and maybe swim while she was at it. Tilly walked to the edge of the island and took of the clothes she was wearing. Then dived into the ocean.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly heard someone call to her and shrieked. She dove underwater to get away from the caller. 'Who is that????? I thought I was the only one here!' She thought.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly's feet changed into her tail. She panicked as she saw someone dive into the ocean and swam as fast as she could. Tilly's tail got tangled up and some seaweed and she freaked out because if the man found her while she was naked she would be embarrassed. No matter how hard she tried to remove the seaweed it wouldn't budge her situation wasn't very good.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly saw him come closer and tried to push him away. "I don't need your help go away!" She yelled. Yes she yelled underwater because she is a mermaid. Tilly eventually got the seaweed off her tail and swam up to the surface and to the shore. When she got there she grabbed her clothes and took off running.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly had heard him but didn't care. As she knew that she was as far as possible from she put her clothes back on. Tilly walked and looked around enjoying nature. "It's not so bad here......it's actually quite peaceful." She said softly. Tilly heard someone or something growl behind her. When she turned around she screamed.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "N-nice leopard........" Tilly said holding out her hands and backed away. The leopard growled and walked towards her. "H-help me please!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "No wait!!!!!! It feels like you're invading it's territory!!!!!" She said pulling him next to her and put her hand out. "Nice leopard........shhhhhh it's ok......don't worry we would hurt you........" Tilly said calmly. The leopard cocked it's head and kept walking towards them. "Hey bad leopard! Sit. Siiiiit." She said glaring at the leopard and pointing down. The leopard cocked his head and slowly crouched down. Tilly slowly walked towards the leopard and sat down next to it and started to pet him. "Awwwwww you're so cute!" Are squealed.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She looked up at Christoph. "Hi.....my name's Tilly. Where am I and who are you?" Tilly asked standing up and played with her purple hair. Tilly happened to be a very shy girl around new strange men.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "I have powers. Christoph is a nice name." She said quietly still playing with her hair. "How old are you? I'm 19." Tilly said standing up and inspecting him. She walked around him looking at his figure. "You're very well built." She said feeling his arm.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She froze for a second. "There are other terms for my species for example they would be bogie, brownie, elf, enchanter, fay, genie, gnome, goblin, gremlin, hob, imp, leprechaun, mermaid, nisse, nymph, pixie, puck, siren, spirit, sprite, sylph. But yeah I'm a mermaid." Tilly said moving away from his arm. "Aren't you a regular human?" She asked looking him in the eyes. She seemed curious and eager for his answer.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "I um.....I don't really remember........." She said softly. Tilly smiled a bit and grabbed his hand. "Come on let's go play! You're an adult and I'm a teen still so come an entertain me!" She said pulling him along. "Can I give you a hair cut? Pleaaaassssseeeee? I'll be gentle." She said softly and sweetly.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She smiled and stared at him. "You're very cute! I like you very much!" Tilly said smiling and sat him down onto the sand. She played with his hair and giggled. "Let's play........truth or dare! You'll get to know about me and I'll get to know about you!" Tilly said laying on his lap.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly looked at him. "Hey are you thirsty? Your lips are very dry. I could get you some fresh water if you want." She said sitting up and scooted away from him. "Oh and I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable.........I didn't mean too....." Tilly said softly and looked down at the sand. She drew a little cute anchor in the sand and watched it for a second. Tilly raised her hand and watched as the anchor harden and became a 3D figure. She twirled it around with one finger and smiled.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "I'm sorry I must be creeping you out......." Tilly said making the said dissolve. "I'm not
thirsty.......but I could hydrate you anytime you want." She said smiling. "I think that you are sweet by the way." Tilly said walking into the water. "Wanna swim?" She asked.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly smiled a bit. "Thank you." She said and froze a bit. "Ok......but please don't be shocked at what I do.......it's how we hydrate humans.........." She said softly and shyly. Tilly swam up to him and placed her lips on his. She didn't know that humans called this a kiss. Since she was half mermaid her body could hold moisture in almost all places of her body. But the place that could hold most water was her lips. Tilly pulled away and ran her fingers through her hair. "Can I give you a hair cut now Christoph?" She asked smiling.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Truth or dare after. Now hmmmmm what kind of haircut should we give you?" Tilly asked herself tapping her chin. "Oooh I know!" She said and started to cut his hair. After a couple minutes she was finished. "Done how does it look?" She asked smiling at him.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly smiled and leaned on him. "Nope." She yawned. "Truth or dare." Tilly asked looking up at him.

((Bye!))

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Hmmmmm...........I dare you to.........tell me if you thought me hydrating you was cool or disgusting and would you want me to do it again." Tilly said playing with her hair. Her eyes were full of curiosity and waited eagerly for his answer.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly smiled at his comment and looked down. "That's nice of you to say." She said smiling. Tilly tapped her chin and thought about it for a second. "I choose dare!" She said and played with her hair.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Ok. Just don't rub to hard my tail is very fragile." She said. Tilly stood up and walked towards the water. When her toe stepped into the water her feet disappeared and her tail appeared. She sat and the edge of the beach and smiled. "You can come and feel it now."

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She smiled. "I'm glad you like my tail." Tilly said leaning on him again. "Ok mister. Truth or dare?" She asked looking at the water.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "What do you like about me?" She asked playing with his hand

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Sorry I'm a very curious mermaid. And I like to touch things that I'm fond of." She said smiling big. "Thank you again I really like compliments." Tilly said laying down on the sand. "Is it my turn now? Cuz if it is I chose dare."

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Are you scared to give me a dare?" She asked messing up his hair and smiled at him. "I'll do anything just name it." Tilly said to help him out a bit.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Fffffffffffiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnne but don't think about pass a turn next time." Tilly said giggling and continued to play with his hair. She then decided to stand up and do a cartwheel out of boredom but she messed up a bit and landed on Christoph. "Shit I'm sorry!!!! I didn't mean to!" Tilly said blushing badly.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Yeah I'm alright.....that was an epic fail though!" Tilly said smiling and laughing. "I'm having a lot of fun with you! We should explore the island. Can we please?" She asked with big puppy dog eyes.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly frowned a bit and nodded. "Ok we can have fun their!" She said and gave a smile. "Let's hurry though. I can't stand thunder....it scares me." Tilly said standing up and held out a hand. "Would you mind holding my hand?" She asked softly.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "You could sit over here next to me. I don't mind at all." She said shyly and scooted over so he could sit next to her. "I could tell you some stories about the mermaids way of living." Tilly said smiling and braided her hair.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "No.........are you........thirsty? Because if you are I could.........nevermind. I'll tell you about the time how the salmon and the trout almost got into a war." She asked softly and fumbled with her hands.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "Ok." She said and placed her lips on his. Tilly lost her balance a bit and fell forward onto him. But her lips never left his. When she pulled away she sat up and stretched. "Alright so the salmon and the trout were fighting over their reefs and it was really funny actually...,." She paused for a second.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She laid down on his lap and looked up at him. "I was on a cruise ship with my family and my partner. We where all having a good time when a big storm happened. No matter what I always needed to keep a smile on my face even if I lost all my loved ones." Tilly said covering her face to hide her tears from Christoph.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly felt the tears streaming down her face and quickly wiped them away. "It's all good now. Because I'm here with you." She said softly and gave him a small smile.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly laughed and sat up. "I'll be sure to ask you." She said smiling.

((Sorry for the short reply. I'm at school.))

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments "No I don't know any songs........." Tilly said shyly. Of course she knew sings she was just to shy to sing them.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She shook her head. "Nope I know no songs." Tilly said and looked down. She heard what Chris said and looked up. "Um as long as the dare isn't singing." Tilly said running her fingers through her hair.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Tilly giggled and sat there. She saw Chris shaking and she scooted over to him. She then held him close to her and sighed. "I don't like thunderstorms either. I'll lay next to you if you want." Tilly said softly and leaned her head on his shoulder.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She scooted closer to him and sighed. "I'm really sleepy.........but I'm scared....could you hold me?" She asked softly and looked into the fire.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments She scooted closer to him and sighed. "I'm really sleepy.........but I'm scared....could you hold me?" She asked softly and looked into the fire.

« previous 1 3