Eᴀsᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ [ Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ] discussion

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ > Box of Chatting

Comments Showing 1-50 of 248 (248 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Spam, chat, and socialize.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lawl anyone got any ideas for house names .-.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No idea .-.

that's what i'm trying to figure out :33

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

meh

anything XD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...but I was only going to have 4 houses and there's a lot of talents out there :3

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm I think i'll just name it after some former students who contributd to the school greatly or something (like in HP...the houses were named ater the founders though)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Hmm...what are some cool last names?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I might use them :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!

Oooh, coool! :D

What kind is it going to be? xD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hah, okay XD

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments Maybe each house depends on your economic status, they don't want you to believe it but it is actually how it works? (families that pay more get into the most prestigious house and such). Or what they want to major in, more like the field they want to go to? (Sciences, Art, Athletics, other) Though, there are many fields, so...Idk just ideas.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments Anybody up for a collab?

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "Anybody up for a collab?"

MEEEE

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments ♔Tԋҽ Qυҽҽɳ♔ wrote: "Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "Anybody up for a collab?"

MEEEE"

YESSS

(pm or here?)

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma | 11 comments Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "Anybody up for a collab?"

THIS IS LATE BUT ME TOO

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments ⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "Anybody up for a collab?"

THIS IS LATE BUT ME TOO"

COOOOOL

(same, pm or here?)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "♔Tԋҽ Qυҽҽɳ♔ wrote: "Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "Anybody up for a collab?"

MEEEE"

YESSS

(pm or here?)"

Either works. You can choose

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma | 11 comments Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "Anybody up for a collab?"

THIS IS LATE BUT ME TOO"

COOOOOL

(same, pm or here?)"

PM, please? But I won't be able to reply until the morning, I have to get off now :(

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments ♔Tԋҽ Qυҽҽɳ♔ wrote: "Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "♔Tԋҽ Qυҽҽɳ♔ wrote: "Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "Anybody up for a collab?"

MEEEE"

YESSS

(pm or here?)"

Either works. You can choose"

I'll throw you a pm :3

⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: "Anybody up for a collab?"

THIS IS LATE BUT ME TOO"

COOOOOL

(same, pm or here?)"

PM, please? But I won't be a..."

No problem! :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

➹ I'м Sтıłł Ałıνe ➹ wrote: "Hey Meiyu I'm leaving the group! Sorry D:"

it's totally fine :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels)

PAO!!! I FUDGING MISSED YOU :c ~gives attack hug~ DUDE I SAW PARO JOINED AND IM LIKE FUCK YEAH! >:x

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Noah Shaw is hot

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Why do I have a feeling I don't know who this guy is? Unless I see his face? > ->

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lawl, he's from the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Oh. No wonder why I don't know who he is. I've never heard of it to begin with as is.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments мѕ. waddleѕ wrote: "

PAO!!! I FUDGING MISSED YOU :c ~gives attack hug~ DUDE I SAW PARO JOINED AND IM LIKE FUCK YEAH! >:x"

*HUGS BACK* OHMYGOSH YESSS ME TOO!! HOW'VE YOU BEEN? WE NEED TO COLLAB *.*

Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: мѕ. waddleѕ wrote: "

PAO!!! I FUDGING MISSED YOU :c ~gives attack hug~ DUDE I SAW PARO JOINED AND IM LIKE FUCK YEAH! >:x"

*HUGS BACK* OHMYGOSH YESSS ME TOO!! HOW'VE YOU BEEN? WE NEED TO COLLAB *.*

\\Huggles Back Tightly\\ ;D I KNOW RIGHT?! IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER.<333 GOOD JUST TIRED AT TIMES AND YOU? MAYBE WE COULD DO STUDENT COLLAB? :o

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Hey Waddles, I'd love to do a teacher x teacher collab with you; soon as I make certain that we're able to make teachers. If not, my character will just have an abnormal amount of testosterone and will have an excuse to look like a grown man .-.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) That's fine by me, Paro. I feel like we can do a teacher x teacher but I'm not exactly for sure either. If it does give you an excuse for him to look like a grown man I would probably laugh at first but be at his feet later on. cx

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments мѕ. waddleѕ wrote: "

Pao ∆ {Weight of Living} wrote: мѕ. waddleѕ wrote: "

*HUGS BACK* OHMYGOSH YESSS ME TOO!! H..."

YESS DEFINITELY, I'D LOVE TO I'LL THROW YOU A PM <3

Paro(view spoiler)

Pao: I don't know how to do good fonts on the computer and only on the ipad and now my template I put on my Google Drive is messing me up. I don't know how to make it look really good on the computer. ; - ; Maybe, Paro can you help please? :c

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Yeah, the link Pao gave you is the exact same site I use c:

Pao: Is there any other sites similar I can check besides that one incase that one messes up? :x

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) @Paro: Okie Doki :3 Well I can't wait to collab < -<

message 36: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Nov 03, 2014 06:30PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Well, I just looked this up for your own benefit: http://manytools.org/facebook-twitter...

I haven't explored though. There might be other font tools somewhere on there other than small-caps.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Paro; Thank you. c: That's very helpful as well. ^-^

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments I also don't know if this one helps: http://www.symbols-n-emoticons.com/p/... though it's not small caps so that's why I don't use it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) That helps a lot. :D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Scout I didn't even see you join like till now. xD

\\le huggles back\\

I'm doing a collab with Paro and it shall be mofo fabs. ;3

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) [/scuttles in like a crab.] I don't think I'll have much homework tonight. Maybe I'll finish Sebastian!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) \\waddles in like a penguin or particularly a hedgehog\\ Wow so unique of me. cx Paro just wait one minute! You better wait cause we're collabing! <-<

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) xD Right. So were you thinking of giving them a history with one another?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Better be right. Pfft people these days.
Yeah. I was definitely thinking of that.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) I'm considering making my character a son of a fashion designer and a CEO. So, it'd be safe to say he would've travelled a lot as a child.
Depending on what you're planning for your character, I could incorporate her into his overall history somehow someway I'm sure.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I'm thinking she's a daughter of a fashion model and actor? I'm not exactly for sure if that works?

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Oh no, that'll work. There'd be a reason for them to know one another. For one, a fashion model and a fashion designer could potentially meet, and maybe whoever is the actor (mom or dad) could have bought from his mom a lot, who will be the fashion designer.

Maybe even then they'd know eachother as small children.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I'm thinking for the actor could be the dad. I do like that a lot. It sounds awesome.

But is it me or is the template making you feel frustrated because it's piece after piece after piece of info? I do love making detailed templates but this is just becoming really annoying. . - .

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) I dunno. I haven't gotten around to the actual information yet.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Your quite lucky you haven't yet, Paro. It's like fricking torture. ; - ;

« previous 1 3 4 5

50x66

Eᴀsᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ [ Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ...

unread topics | mark unread