Eᴀsᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ [ Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ] discussion

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Introduce your lovely self to the group.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm....you know if you look at the group description on the group home page? And when you click "more" or whatever to see the rest of the text, can you see it or does it not show it?

It's not showing up for me...o.O

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Well it's like cut off here:

"To get in to this school, you might have a"

and then yeah there's the word "more" to see the rest of the text o.O But it won't show it.

it may just be me and my weird computer i dunno

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

you can just go to the group description thrad under the group info folder to see the rest of it

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, it's just my computer then XD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

HI GUYS

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments Hey! I'm Pao, I was invited by Lily and I just couldn't say no to an advanced prep school rp, ya know?

I'll invite my friends ;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, Pao! XD

Thanks xDDD

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) | 39 comments Most of the people in my friends list were already invited, but still I had a couple, so hopefully they'll join! :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! :DD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Scout! :D

message 13: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Hello~ I'm Alessia, call me Sia. c: thanks for the invite lily~ lily...?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiiiiiiii!

message 15: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Helloooooooooo~ xD

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi :)
Soy Aubree. You can call me Bree if you want~

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Bree :D

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ayyy :D
The group looks like it's gonna be great!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you :DD

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 52 comments So I was being a creep and stalking you NiMei. And welp I saw and joined. xD

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Wowwwww nice save XD

Lawl. Okay. HIIIIIII! i thoguht i invited you o_o (i can't invite all of my friends at once 'cos some don't RP so o-O)
Well hai XD

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 52 comments NiMei! I SHIP IT SO HARD!!

Yeah you didn't lol. But I'm here anyways. Be thankful that I'm a creep SUP?!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

HUSHHHHH! YOU CAN'T SHIP A SHIP THAT HASN'T SAILED.....OR YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...WE'RE NOT EVEN TOGETHER AND HE DOESN'T LIKE ME ANYWAYS XD

He glances at me sometimes but one i'm either imagining it or he's glancing at someone else or 2 he thinks i'm so ugly and yeah

.....YAY! HI XD NOT MUCH RESEARCHING THEODORE ROOSEVELT .-. I am thankful hehe XD

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 52 comments UM YEAH! Guuuurrrllll its gonna happen.

so much payback right now...

DUDE! HE SO LIKES YOUUU!!!!!!!!! And you ish gorg.

And lol. Since we have Thurs. and Fri. off, I'm avoiding homework. xD

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

IT IS NOT O_O

*le sigh* this is what I get for shipping you with your soulmate.

NO HE DOESN'T @_@ I WON'T ARGUE JUST BECAUSE I'M DOING HW TOO BUT ACK HE DOESN'T LIKE ME >.>

OOH MY GODS YOU ARE SO LUCKY :OOOOOOO

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 52 comments YEAH IT IS!!

Mmmm-hmm. See? Wait what? No. He isn't my soulmate! WTF?!

YES HE DOES OHMYGOD! You wanna know why I know he likes you? Because he'd be crazy not to. *insert inspirational music*

lol righttt?

message 27: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew)
Ayo! Wazzup, peeps! My name is Jennalyn and I'm so very excited to be in this group. :) I probably shouldn't have joined because, to be honest, I'm really behind on my groups. But here I am anyways. #Rebellious. Um, I'm currently sixteen years old (seventeen in exactly 26 days) and a senior in high school :) You can call me any nickname that your heart desires (Jenny, Jenn, and Jen are the most common, but I really do accept anything ;) ). Anyways, thanks so much for having me in the group and I can't wait to get started! Thanks again~!

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 52 comments Hai Jenns.

message 29: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Heya Triss :) How goes it?

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 52 comments Ehh okay I think. I'm helping a friend do her homework so she doesn't get in trouble.

Meanwhile mine lays strewn on my bed...not yet done. Yayz.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

JENNAYBABY<3

message 32: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) AUBREE <33333333

Triss: That's good at least :) You sound like an amazing friend~

Lol, I know that feel XD

message 33: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (last edited Nov 04, 2014 06:49PM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 52 comments Jenns: Naw..its all for procrastination.

lol right? You know what screw it. I'll just do it on Thurs. and Fri. since we don't have any school.

message 34: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) 'Ello, poppets.

Corina here, super awkward, very paranoid, and someone who really shouldn't be joining yet another group. ^-^

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

coriiinaaaaa<3

message 36: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Breeeeeee <3<3

See? Double. ^-^

Idk why you're so excited to see me xD

I really should be doing my AP Calc rn...

message 37: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) 'Eyyyy Shad mah girl!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Corina: <3<3<3<3 because you're awesome? :P
AP classes are v important~

Shanaynay: HIIII<3

message 39: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Shad: Nah much. 'Bout to go to bed 'cause tired and stressed and shit.

Bree: <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 you're the fave ^-^
Mmmhmm. I did that homework. Can't say I did it all right, but whatevs. Off for the night, baiii.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

SWEET DREAMS, CORINA<3

Yup. Shanaynay.
What book?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope. It's just a thing girls at my school do; like Hanaynay or Lanaybaby and things like that.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Breenaynay? idk :P

message 43: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Hello, Scout. c:

What does it say under my post in gray words? Anything like "You are following all discussions for this group"?

message 44: by alessia (last edited Nov 05, 2014 02:36AM) (new)

alessia (classick) Ah, good to hear. c: I might have ended up destroying Goodreads if I'd told you what to do >.<

Anyways, how's it going?

message 45: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Yep, I came in first in the Clumsiness Competition 2014 and received the Not Really Good With Computers Award back in 2013, just one month after I joined Goodreads. cx

I'm doing great, too. c: Do you have any ideas for your characters? 'Cause I'm currently stuck in the middle of tons of half-completed characters with no idea what to do. >.<

message 46: by ash (new)

ash Hello! Thanks for the invite!

message 47: by ash (new)

ash How are you? ^_^

message 48: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) sᴄᴏᴜᴛ wrote: "HAHAHAHA omg pls XP

I... Have no idea man. Firstly, I have lots of other groups to think about so now I only get to make charas when collabing xD

U wanna collab?"

no I'm not kidding I deserve those awards cx

Well, I'm working on a character right now so we could do somethin'. My character's a guy named Darwin Carter, he's half American half Korean but looks much more like the latter. His parents divorced when he was young, almost right after his younger brother was born. His mother stayed as a widow ever since but his father got remarried to another widow who already had a few children. Including a girl named Cameron. The widow is rich, so Cameron is too. Cameron's rich, popular and very tomboyish. Don't know how love works, but the nerdy Darwin just really likes Cameron and wants to be her friend but since Cameron thinks its her and her mother's fault that Darwin's family broke up, she feels extremely guilty and keeps shooing him away. Well that's one reason, but Darwin's really annoying sometimes so she can't decide whether she hates him or hates herself.

〈 ♧ 〉 Asʜʟᴇʏ Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ wrote: "Hello! Thanks for the invite!"

Hello, Ashley. c:

message 49: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I planned to make her on my own, but if you want to I can let you have her.

message 50: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I haven't got any friends planned out yet but if you want Isaac's open. Isaac is Darwin's brother who is twelve or something, but you can make him older.

« previous 1

50x66

Eᴀsᴛʀɪᴅɢᴇ Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ [ Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ...

unread topics | mark unread