1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Arianna & Abigail

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments One Direction

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) yay

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Lol so what's our plot?

Can I be the girl since I'm assuming we are doing romance?

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) i make it up as we go along and sure who is your fave member

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments The one with the blonde hair and cute baby face. I think his name is Nile

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) niall

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Yeah him :P

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) lol

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Sorry I was eating.

OKay so how should we start?

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments boop

message 11: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) after a concert? and can you start

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Why are we out here again?" Kristin asked Amy.

"Because this is the way that they will be coming out to leave!" her best friend gushed.

"Why did I even come with you?" She asked.

"Stop complaining Kristin." Amy playfully shoved her friend.

message 13: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) the guys walked out talking and laughing at something Louis had said,

"guys i'm not even kidding lottie was freaking out from a bed sheet some one dropped from an appartment building" louis said wanting to be serious

niall and the others were still laughing , niall noticed the girls and slowed down a little

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Kristen grabbed Amy's shoulders and turned her so she was facing the guys. "Have at em." she told her letting Amy go. Amy ran over and smiled. "Can I get your autograph?" she asked them all and Kristen slowly made her way over.

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments boop

message 16: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) Niall stopped the guys and smiled "sure"

Louis smoled wide

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Kristin stood beside her, smiling politely at the guys. "Thank you so much." Amy gushed ."Oh this is Kristin and I'm Amy."

message 18: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) Niall nidded and sighed a price of paper for both of them and passing each one over to the guys to also sign

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Don't worry about anything for me." Kristin tried to tell them. She didn't want to burden them.

message 20: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "No we want both of you to remember this" Liam smiled

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Kristin shrugged.

"She's not a fan." Amy told them

message 22: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "They cost a fortune anyway"

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "That would be rude though." Kristin shook her head.

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "true" Liam smiled and handed them the autographs

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Amy held the autograph and smiled happily. "Than you so much. You guys are the best." she looked at Kristin who was looking at Niall

message 26: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) niall smiled "no problem, anything for fans especially if they are cute"

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Kristin rolled her eyes at that. "Yeah, I bet." she had heard that he was a player, and slept around.

message 28: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) niall looked offended by her tone

liam looked at her "he was just saying what we all think do don't talk to him like that, the irish will be angry"

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments She felt bad for not thinking before she had spoken.

Amy elbowed her in the ribs gently. "She kind of just got out of a bad relationship. So she's in that phase of all guys are mean." she tried to explain.

message 30: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) harry nodded "that's Louis and girls"

"hey" louis protested

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Kristin couldn't help but smile and laugh at that. "We should probably be going. You did try to sneak out the back after all." Kristen grabbed Amy's arm and tried pulling her away from the boys.

"Wait but they are actually talking to us." Amy pouted

message 32: by Abigail (last edited Nov 02, 2014 01:46PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) zayn watched "wanna go get some food with us and we snook out because of Paul"

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Who?" Kristin asked surprised they had invited them for food.

message 34: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "the bodyguard simon got us, he is boring and won't listen to my jokes" louis sulked

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Ahh. Have you ever though that perhaps his sense of humor is a little dull?" Kristin asked him as Amy looked at her in surprise. She was actually talking to them, genuinely talking to them.

message 36: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "he laughs at niall's angry lepracorn dance" louis pointed out

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "You have an angry leprechaun dance?" Kristin asked

message 38: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "all irish people do" niall smiled

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Well that is incredibly interesting. Are you still interested in eating with us?" she asked them since they hadn't moved.

message 40: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) they all nodded

Niall smiled "TO NANDO'S"

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Amy smiled and Kristin shoved her hands back into her pockets. "Do you eat us to follow you or do you want us on the bus or in your cars or however you get places?" she asked

message 42: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "to the tour bus, louis is driving" harry smiled

louis smiled "the driver is always leaving the keys in the bus on his breaks

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Oh lord." Kristin smiled and followed them to the bus.

message 44: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "i'm not bad at driving, i was pulled over once for going to slow"louis said

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "Well then." she laughed and stepped onto the bus with Amy.

message 46: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) louis got in the drivers bit as the others got on "sit down"

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments Kristin sat down and Amy sat across from her. "We are on their bus." she gushed.

message 48: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) niall and the others sat with them

Queen of The Moon | 8112 comments "So do you guys get to stay in a hotel tonight, like get a break, or are you supposed to head off as soon as you can for your next show." Kristin asked them curiously.

message 50: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "hotel"

« previous 1