YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
This topic is about The Battle of the Labyrinth
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4) by Rick Riordan - Restarting November 13th 2020

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84860 comments Mod
Percy Jackson isn't expecting freshman orientation to be any fun. But when a mysterious mortal acquaintance appears on campus, followed by demon cheerleaders, things quickly move from bad to worse.
In this fourth installment of the blockbuster series, time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near. Even the safe haven of Camp Half-Blood grows more vulnerable by the minute as Kronos's army prepares to invade its once impenetrable borders. To stop the invasion, Percy and his demigod friends must set out on a quest through the Labyrinth - a sprawling underground world with stunning surprises at every turn.

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments I'm in :)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments Me too. Thanks Sarah!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'd like to as well

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments I know I am super duper early but I really wanted to get this read and off my shelf.

chapter three - (view spoiler)

Be warned that this has Hero of Olympus spoilers it in. I am so annoyed about that. I haven't read the series yet and now I know stuff that happens and just... ugh! I hate spoilers!

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments chapter five - (view spoiler)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments chapter seven - (view spoiler)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments chapter ten - (view spoiler)

message 9: by rachel ☾ (last edited Nov 12, 2014 11:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments Opal wrote: "You enjoying it? Xx"

Its okay. I am not a real fan of this series though. X

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments chapter twelve - (view spoiler)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments Wait what, Opal? :/

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments Opal wrote: "You don't really like the series (Well, I am 12!!) Xx"

Oh, I am just not a big fan of Percy that's all and the writing is a little young for me. Maybe someone more your age enjoys that stuff, I don't know. I am just 16. :)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments chapter thirteen - (view spoiler)

Princess Godoy (feelinggenius) | 1125 comments is anyone reading this? there's supposed to be a buddy read on Dec 13

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments I am starting it in a couple days.

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments I already read it! Oops... I'll still discuss it with you of course. :)

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments @Ashley, I'll join you when we've both finished the Titan's Curse :)

Princess Godoy (feelinggenius) | 1125 comments chapter 10 @Rachel I notice your spoiler (view spoiler)

Chapter 11 (view spoiler)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments Princess wrote: "chapter 10 @Rachel I notice your spoiler [spoilers removed]

Chapter 11 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Princess Godoy (feelinggenius) | 1125 comments Ending: (view spoiler)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments Princess wrote: "Ending: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments Victoria~ have you started this one yet?

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments Not yet, have you?

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments No. I have the book whenever you're ready to start.

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments I could do it on the 27th? I'm doing another buddy read at the moment

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments That works for me :-)

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments Cool, I'll tell the mods :)

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments Chapter 1 (view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments Chapter One
(view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments chapter two
(view spoiler)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84860 comments Mod
Date changed, sorry for the delay guys!

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments Thanks Sarah :)

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments Chapters 2-5 (view spoiler)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments Ashley wrote: "Chapter One
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments Victoria wrote: "Chapters 2-5 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments Chapters 5-8 (view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments Victoria wrote: "Chapters 5-8 [spoilers removed]"

I think Annabeth has been all over the place since she first appeared in the book. First the jealousy thing with Percy and now her confusion. She's just not herself.

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments Yeah, that's true... I wonder what the rest of that prophecy says? Because it's obviously worrying her. Or if something else happened over the winter before she got to camp

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments Chapters 8-12. Okay, why is ice in italics all the time? Is that just my copy being weird, or is there some clue I'm missing out on? (view spoiler)

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments Chapters 12-14 (view spoiler)

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments How far through are you with this? I'm 5 chapters from the end I think.
Chapters 14-16 (view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments page 178
(view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments page 184
(view spoiler)

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments I'll discuss it more with you in the morning, I can't read spoilers on my iPod :) I'm finished! What a good ending! (view spoiler)

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments In answer to your spoilers: (view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments Finished

(view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments Victoria wrote: "Chapters 12-14 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 4705 comments Victoria wrote: "Chapters 12-14 [spoilers removed]"
(view spoiler)

Victoria Scott | 2393 comments Do you want to read the next one too?

« previous 1 3 4 5