Fringe Fiction discussion

Discussion - Scifi/Speculative > R.E.solve (Rain Experience, Book 2)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Everson (authorthomaseverson) I'm starting this thread today to discuss my upcoming sequel novel, R.E.solve and to let everyone know that I'm revealing the cover today.

R.E.solve follows Rain into more perilous situations than he'd been in before. If time travel could be considered normal, he's about to breech the abnormal through it.

My artist, Jake Murray, worked diligently with me to create this piece and the elements turned out fantastic. The way I envisioned them. Take a look and feel free to ask me any questions!

www.facebook.com/authorthomaseverson

message 2: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Wall (goodreadscomnathanwall) | 182 comments It's good to see someone use a Dutch angle well.

I like it. Real nice.

message 3: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Everson (authorthomaseverson) Thanks. Out of the three compositions my artist did, this angle struck me as the best suited for what I hoped to see in the final product.

message 4: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Mna, I still haven't finished the first book. Slow down ;P

message 5: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Everson (authorthomaseverson) If I slow down, I'll have this compounding feeling that I won't make my self-imposed deadline. :D

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Show off lol