♛The Selection♛ discussion

Planes/Airports > Airport 2

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 714 comments Mod
This is the second airport. These four selected girls will meet here before getting on the second plane.

~Felicity May Everton~Caste Four~Hailey
~Mae Rose Mercer~Caste Five~Laura
~Aphrodite Freya Earl~Caste Two~Shadia
~Anastasia Briar Ridgely~Caste Two~Melissa

message 2: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Mae timidly walked into the airport where she had been dropped off. She didn't see any other selected girls, so she sat down and waited. She was wearing her best outfit, a hand-me-down white dress shirt and some jeans. Though she was wearing no makeup and a very simple outfit, Mae looked incredible. Her fiery red hair was wavy against her shirt, making it stand out even more than usual.

message 3: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) City literally sprinted into the airport, her pale pink shirts bundled in her hands. She'd been making the dress for ages, under Delilah's careful supervision.
"AM I LATE?!" She shouted when she made it into the airport, breathing heavily from her run. She was exhausted, frankly, and doubled over, putting her hands on her knees. She cocked her head expectantly, hoping that someone would answer her

message 4: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Mae suddenly heard a girl ask if she was late, rather loudly. "No, I don't believe you are. I'm pretty sure we're both early." Mae smiled at this girl, obviously a selected, and walked over to her. "I'm Mae. I love your dress, by the way."

message 5: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) City glanced up and her eyes widened. Holy red hair! She straighter and hastily smoothed out the wrinkles.
"Oh. Really? Thank you! It took me so long," She admitted and touched the bun atop her head which was slowly coming undone. Probably because of her run, "And we're early? I thought I was late." She giggled.

message 6: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Mae giggled as well. "I did too, but I got here and there wasn't anyone here. For a minute I thought I had missed the plane completely!" Mae giggled again. "Anyway, you made that?! That's…incredible. I can't sew to save my life."

message 7: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) City blushed. Sewing didn't really seem like a talent to her- it was more like second nature. She looked down at her pink dress and couldn't help but to smile.
"Yeah. It's kind of what I've been doing my entire life." She sighed and plopped down in a nearby chair, gesturing to the other girl to do the same.
"Oh! I'm Felicity, by the way. But call me City. Who are you?"

message 8: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Mae sat down in the chair beside the girl, City. "Nice to meet you! I'm Mae, and that's pretty much it. It's really short." Mae giggled again. "Anyway, not that it matters, but I'm a Five. It matters to some people, I'm not really sure why, but just thought I'd tell you." Mae looked down at her hands in her lap shyly.

message 9: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) City laughed and folded her arms in front of her.
"I'm only a Four. Don't worry- I'm not one of those fancy pants Fours, either. I'm an orphan, actually." City frowned then, wondering if she was going to fast. She tended to do that to people. And she didn't want to do it to Mae, because she was really starting to like this girl.

message 10: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Oh, I'm sorry." Mae looked at her, glad she didn't really care about her caste. Since she said she was an orphan, she decided she should say something personal as well. "My…my sister died." As soon as she said it, she regretted it. Tears came to her eyes, but she forced them back.

message 11: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) City looked at her sympathetically, and could feel tears welling in her eyes as well. At least she had never known what having actual parents felt like. It was clear that this girl remembered her sister, and missed her dearly. She put an arm around Mae's shoulders.
"Hey, look. There's no need to cry." She said softly.

message 12: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Thanks." Mae sniffed, and wiped away the few tears. "Sorry, um…sorry about that. I don't know, you seem really nice, and I…I just needed to tell someone."

message 13: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) City nodded silently, blinking back her own tears. She released Mae and collapsed into her chair. She grinned and looked back over at Mae. I think I'm going to like this.

message 14: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

After Mae recovered from her stupid comment, she smiled at City. "I'm actually excited for the selection now. I wasn't as much before." Mae wrinkled her nose. "I heard the prince is really narcissistic."

message 15: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) City's eyes widened and she blushed.
"this is really embarrassing, but what's his name? I have no idea who any of them are. My adoptive mother never told me." City admitted, the tiles of the floor suddenly becoming interesting.

message 16: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Mae smiled. "Well, there's Prince Asher, who we're all competing for, Prince Alexander, Princess Arabella, Princess Camille, Princess Alaina, King Charles, and Queen Clarissa."

message 17: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) City nodded taking it all in. So many royals...
"How old is Asher? What does he look like? What... What is his birthday?" City suddenly asked, feeling utterly hopeless.

message 18: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Mae giggled at City. "Um, I think he's 19, but I don't know much about him either. Don't worry, we'll hopelessly fail at that part together." Mae said as another one of the selected walked in. Mae smiled politely, but already wasn't sure she was going to like her.

message 19: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) City glanced up at the other girl, and involuntarily shrunk down in her seat. She was positive that this girl was nothing like Mae- whom City really liked- and wouldn't out up with City's foolish ways.
"Uh, hello," she said meekly, "I'm Felicity May, but feel free to call me City."

message 20: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"I'm Mae." She had copied City, shrinking down in her seat some. This girl was obviously a Two, and along with Twos mainly being natural jerks, Mae was a Five. Anything Five and below are considered to be bad. Fours and above are good, according to Twos, sometimes even Threes and Fours as well. Mae was obviously going to have a hard time with this competition just because she was a Five, but tried not to worry, seeing that she had already made one friend.

Melissa ~ᵀʰᵉᶳᵉ ʷᶤᶰᵍᶳ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠˡʸ~ (lissdoglover) | 381 comments Mod
Anastasia walked into the airport, stilettos clacking and and hair pulled back into an intricate braid. She saw the other three girls and smiled. She always arrived fashionably late. She wore a tight turquoise skirt complete with a low-cut black blouse, and wore glittery turquoise eye-shadow. Anastasia approached the three girls, noting the two that looked scared and the other one whose smile was too sweet.
"I'm Anastasia."

message 22: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Mae smiled at the other girl, who obviously was a Two as well. "I'm Mae."

Anastasia made a murmuring noise. "Mmmm...yes. I remember you. Mae Mercer, a Five." She sat down on one of the seats and took out her make-up bag, quickly applying some mascara on. "Not that your caste surprised me, of course. Not everyone can be pretty."

message 24: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Mhm, you are absolutely right. I don't get why you're saying it, though. Not everyone insults themselves when they talk." Mae isn't usually like that, and never starts anything, but when she has to be, she can be quite mean.

Anastasia laughed at Mae's attempt to insult her. "Nice try dear." She looked Mae over before returning the mascara bottle to her bag and taking out some lipstick and a mirror. She re-applied a bright red lipstick that made her look stunning.

message 26: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Well, you look like a clown." She said with another laugh, talking mostly to herself and City, not insulting her this time. Why bother?

Anastasia put the lipstick back in her bag and turned in her seat to face Mae. She raised her perfectly plucked eyebrows. "It's not nice to lie," she purred and then fixed her ice-cold eyes on Mae's. "At least I can afford make-up. You look like you can't afford a pair of earrings."

message 28: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Mae ignored her easily, still smiling at City. As long as never brought up her family, Mae would be completely fine.

Anastasia turned away and sighed, tapping her fingers on the chair arm-rest. "When are we leaving?" She muttered to herself.

message 30: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Mae looked up at the ceiling, still ignoring her.

Anastasia stood and went over to the giant window, looking at the plane. She couldn't wait to leave her old life behind. Modeling was all good and fun her mother...she couldn't stand her anymore.

message 32: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Alright ladies, is every ready to go? We're boarding your plane now, if you would all go have a seat and get ready for take off."

((^ Lady that tells them when to go XD))

((:D))
Anastasia nodded and followed the lady, not caring if the other girls were scrambling to get up.

message 34: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((I'll make a thread, one minute :) ))

message 35: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Mae stood up and gathered her things, then flowed the lady on to the plane.