♛The Selection♛ discussion

Planes/Airports > Airport 1

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (last edited Nov 01, 2014 08:49AM) (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 714 comments Mod
This is the first airport. These four selected girls will meet here before getting on the first plane.

~Wendy Rose Stone~Caste Five~Laura
~Lily Belle Hesper~Caste Four~Fangirling at its Finest
~Reyna Saige Endereve~Caste Two~Scout
~Natalia Pope~Caste Seven~Hailey

message 2: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Natalia was exhilarated. A huge, somewhat frightening grin was present on her face as she stared up at the airport ceilings. Her dirty fingers played with the straps of her overalls. Her boss had made her weed the gardens right before she left, and she was quite dirty because of it. She walked towards the flight attendant, who Natalia assumed would assist her. Her boots squeaked as she made her way across the room, a trail of grim marking her steps.

message 3: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose walked into the airport and saw only one other girl. She was wearing overalls, but was obviously a selected. Rose was wearing a hand-me-down blue dress. Though it was tattered and wasn't in the best shape, Rose looked stunning, as usual. She was naturally beautiful, with her blonde curls and light blue eyes. She sat down in a chair and waited.

message 4: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Natalia noticed another girl and frowned. She had lovely blonde hair- blood would be very prominent on it- which Natalia was jealous of. She glared at the other girl, and tightened her messy ponytail. Maybe if stupid Ray had let me go earlier, I wouldn't look like a pile of trash! Natalia rolled her eyes for no apparent reason and said rather abruptly,
"I'm Natalia. And I'm jealous of your hair."

message 5: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose heard the other girl, and a smile grew across her face. "Thank you. I'm Wendy, but please call me Rose. Nice to meet you, Natalia. I'm jealous of your name." This was true, both Wendy and Rose we're very simple, nothing like Natalia.

message 6: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Natalia rolled her eyes and glanced over to the flight attendant. How long am I supposed to put up with these frilly girls, anyways? She thought and smiled maliciously. She took a seat beside rose and stared at her, her eyes gleaming.
"I hate it." She said suddenly, referring to her name.

message 7: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose watched her carefully, deciding if she was really friendly or an actress. She rolled her eyes, then acted nice. Lets go with actress. "Really? Why?"

message 8: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) "It makes me seem like I'm a 6-year-old idiot girl." She said bluntly and stretched her neck. She crossed her ankles, decided it was uncomfortable and promptly put her dirty boots on the nice seat. She yawned and glanced back over at Rose.

message 9: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"I don't think so. I think it sounds very pretty." Rose smiled at her sweetly.

message 10: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) "I don't go for pretty." Natalia said immediately. The dagger on her thigh seemed to become suddenly cold then and Natalia shook her leg, trying to ignore it. She grimaced and kept her eyes on the ground. She didn't want her eyes to betray what she was thinking to Rose.

message 11: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Oh." Rose didn't really know what else to say to her. She was strange, but not much different to many others.

message 12: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Natalia crossed her legs and began staring at the flight attendant, narrowing hr eyes. The poor girl started to squirm and eventually called her manager. A few minutes later and she was replaced by a scruffy, red-headed dude.

message 13: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose looked between the two before the girl was replaced. "Um, why did you do that?"

message 14: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) "Do what?" Natalia asked cluelessly. She hadn't done anything major. It wasn't like she'd walked up to the girl and stabbed her with a knife or anything. She could have, but she didn't. And that was all that mattered to Natalia.

message 15: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"I don't know. You kept staring at her, and made her uncomfortable, like you were going to hurt her or something."

message 16: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Natalia glared at her and stood up, slowly walking to the other side of the room.
"Thats crazy.& she said angrily and plopped down into a chair.

message 17: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose raised an eyebrow. "Sorry." She mumbled, the other not able to hear it.

message 18: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (haileyreiss) Natalia glared at her from across the room, not saying another word.

message 19: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose looked down at the floor, wishing she hadn't said whatever it was she had said wrong.

message 20: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose noticed another girl walk in and she smiled at her, hoping she would be nicer than the other girl.

message 21: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Hi. I'm Rose." She said after the girl stepped forward. Hm, maybe they won't all be like Natalia, after all.

((I'll post in the great hall with my princess, okay?))

message 22: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Nice to meet you, too." She smiled and shook her hand.
((Posted))

message 23: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose laughed. "Because there are going to be people who want the crown or fame so much that they'll hurt or maybe even kill us to get it?"

message 24: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose laughed a little at this. "Nope, they send us in to fend for ourselves."

message 25: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Um, I think we're waiting for the last selected girl to arrive. Whoever she is, she's taking forever."

message 26: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose nodded. "Yep."

message 27: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Oh." Rose looked down at her hands in her lap. "I'm a Five."

message 28: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose laughed and raised her eyebrows. "What? You'd rather be talented but starving every day so that your siblings could eat instead of living luxury as a Two?"

message 29: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose looked at her. "It couldn't possibly be worse than anything I've seen or heard."

message 30: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose nodded. "Nothing ever is."

message 31: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose smiled. "I'd love to. I can't imagine how many crazy girls there are going to be competing with us."

message 32: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose looked at her for a moment. After she said her mother 'would've' liked this, she started talking again. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did your mother, um, die?"

message 33: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose looked at with a confused expression, but didn't press any further. Instead, she changed the subject. "So, how are you feeling towards having to wear dresses and heels everyday?"

message 34: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"It's going to be terrible. I've never worn a long dress like those before, so I'm going to be a huge mess. Add in the heels, and I'll be on crutches by the end." Rose laughed at this, though it was most likely going to be true, for her case.

message 35: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose laughed. "Well, yes, of course. Lets hope that if he's speechless, it won't be because I'm stumbling around in heels and tripping on my dress."

message 36: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Asked what?" Rose looked over at her, slightly confused.

message 37: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Oh. Well then, what's your motive for the selection? The prince, the crown, the fame?"

message 38: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

"Honestly, I'm not here for the prince either. He's just too...I don't know. I'm here for my family." Rose nodded, thinking about her siblings.

message 39: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose nodded. "That's cool." She sighed a little, and noticed the lady near where you board the airplane telling them it was time to go. Rose stood up and gathered her small belongings, then waited for Reyna.

message 40: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose laughed at this. "How will it be perfect? I'm a little nervous. I mean, who knows what some of these girls will do?"

message 41: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

Rose laughed again. "Very true. Come on, lets hurry up before that lady has a fit."

message 42: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Head Mod (new)

((k))