Addicted to YA discussion

The Geography of You and Me
This topic is about The Geography of You and Me
Stand Alone > The Geography of You and Me

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5276 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part?

Nessa (nessas_books) I loved it. Owen my favourite character because he was thee perfect guy. I liked Lucy too but them together was like AHJFIDVBD

message 3: by Ela (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ela I thought it was no where near as good as The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

Angel (angelxrocks) | 3 comments There was just something about it that I really liked. I loved both Lucy & Owen. They each had their own struggles & I'm glad that the story was told from both sides. I was anxious to keep reading to find out what would happen when they finally reunited, but I really felt let down by the ending. Still enjoyed it though!

message 5: by Bookiemonster (new)

Bookiemonster | 35 comments Does this book have the male side of the story too?

Aarati | 11 comments I liked Lucy and Owen when they were together. Then their chemistry came across. But since they spent 95% of the book apart that chemistry was too less. The ending left me wanting too. I wish there were more scenes with them together. I think there were just 3 or 4 scenes with the two of them together. During the blackout, before they went their separate ways, in San Fransisco and in the end in New York. That was too less for me.

message 7: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat | 1553 comments Mod
I liked this book, because they both had problems in their life and things that got in the way of them being together including their feelings so it wasn't like super easy for it all to happen and it needed effort to want to be together and make it work. I agree with Aarati, there just wasn't enough Lucy and Owen moments.

Andrew (bookaddict1986) | 4 comments I thought this was a cute book. I liked seeing how their relationship played out.

Ravanna Dee (ravannadee) I just started this book, not less then an hour ago. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.