UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > Just got a bargain mobile phone

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments My mobile is not behaving so I have been looking for a new one.

Vodafone are doing a Halloween special. Htc one m8 usually around £500 now £289 on payg. In store only.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Your iPhone still in the bottom of a drawer?

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (Spiderg1rl) (spiderg1rl) | 735 comments I have the HTC One Mini, last years version anyway and I love it. I've had HTC's for the past ten years or so and they just get better and better with every upgrade.

I've not tried the bigger version but I recommend it if your unsure.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I still have my 3 year old HTC Desire S. Just had to get a new battery, but apart from that its still fine.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9083 comments Bargain to me means about a fiver...

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments My iPhone is charged. Work seemed to think it was important to keep it charged up. Just need to find the on switch now.

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4325 comments Rosemary (The Nosemanny) wrote: "Bargain to me means about a fiver..."

I agree ;)

message 8: by Jim (new)

Jim | 21883 comments Rosemary (The Nosemanny) wrote: "Bargain to me means about a fiver..."

I'm with you, my last phone cost £25 which included £20 pay as you go credit on it :-)

message 9: by Pete (new)

Pete Carter (petecarter) | 637 comments Jim wrote: "Rosemary (The Nosemanny) wrote: "Bargain to me means about a fiver..."

I'm with you, my last phone cost £25 which included £20 pay as you go credit on it :-)"

What's a mobile phone?

message 10: by Jim (new)

Jim | 21883 comments small walkie-talkie with limited number of wavelengths available