YA Book Addicts discussion

Movies/TV > Supernatural

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
I've seen a few episodes of this and it looks pretty awesome!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It's amazing

message 3: by Erica (new)

Erica (_divingunder) Supernatural is my favorite TV show, I cannot get enough of it :) I absolutely recommend it!

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica (_divingunder) I probably could go on and on about everything dealing with this show..

message 5: by Erica (new)

Erica (_divingunder) I just recently started watching the show, well about 6 months ago -- I'm Netflix obsessed and my friend suggested it and I instantly fell in love. I'm at the end of Season 9 right now, and oh boy, it's getting intense.

message 6: by Erica (new)

Erica (_divingunder) Haha, you have the same infatuation that I do...
Jensen Ackles *daydreams*

But seriously, if you ever want to discuss the show, feel free to message me, I absolutely love going over what you think should/did/what will happen. I know that may sound stupid, but I Supernatural just gets me going hahaha.

message 7: by Erica (new)

Erica (_divingunder) Oh heck yes we do :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I just watched two episodes of season 9. What do you all think of Crowley this season? And does he call Sam and Dean "Moose and Squirrel?"

message 9: by Erica (new)

Erica (_divingunder) I know which episode you're talking about, Dean is hilarious there.

And talking of Season 9, I'm starting to slowly like Crowley, is that even possible? Haha. And he does call them that.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Is Yellow Fever the episode where Dean get infected with fear? If it is I love the part where the cat jumps out of the locker and he screams like a little, and goes "Thant was scary!" Same just looks at him.

message 11: by Erica (new)

Erica (_divingunder) Yeah, that's the episode. I just watched the part of Dean with the cat on YouTube and just had a good laugh :p

message 12: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherineherondalex) I started watching at the start of September. I'm currently still halfway season 3, as I'm really busy with other things :(

message 13: by M (new)

M (pink2) | 18 comments I love supernatural! I'm on the current episodes.

message 14: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Is it scary? I want to watch it, but I'm a huge wuss :P

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, it is rather gory, but after a season or two you get used to it.

message 16: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Gory I can handle, it's the creepiness that'll make me worry ghosts are going to come and kill me that I worry about :P