Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > RAWR RAWR & TIA

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments Hi :) So what do you usually like?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments There's a strange idea o want to try.
A guy is dared to put on a latex suit that gives him womanly features and a mask to help with hair and face structure. The suit becomes part of him, literally becoming his body and he becomes a girl

message 4: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments Interesting... But how could this continue? Like, the guy gets the suit, it becomes him, he meets a girl and they fall in love ect but what happens from there? That can only get us so far...

I'm not trying to back your idea down or anything but I'm just curious as to how we would continue with everything?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Do you have something we could do?

message 6: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments "Just come with us, Isabel. You haven't been out of the house in a really long tine and you're so young! You've always said you wanted to travel... And this is your chance to start a fresh... Please." 
Isabel Martin was an excitable, loving, caring and insightful girl, always up for a good book or a day out in nature. With her only being eighteen and full of life, she moves to New York to find herself. And during the time, she finds her first love, Katie Evans. They were inseperable for a whole 2 years... And then suddenly, in their last year of being together, Katie changes drastically and of course, Isabel does as well. Then Katie leaves and disapears, without a trace. 
Distraught, confused and beyond hurt, Isabel is now turning twenty one and hasn't left her apartment in weeks. Her daily routines consist of her going to therapy sessions and feeling even more miserable, the happy-go-lucky Isabel, erased from the world. Just like Katie.
Realizing how bad things have gotten and as a concerned and loving best friend, Anna decides to make Isabel come on tour with her band. And of course, Isabel is very reluctant but, with strong convincing, she decides to come. And everyone welcomes her with open arms... Except the lead drummer, Ryan Rutherford. He is known to be the flirtatious, sly womanzier of the music group and knows damn well how to get what he wants. But that changes when he meets Isabel, who wants nothing to do with him, because in some ways, he reminds her of Katie. Determined to get what he wants and thinking she is just playing some mind game, Ryan never ceases to try and impress her and lure her in. With all these advances, they are, in a weird way, getting to know one another and Isabel is grateful for when they become close to friends. But he still wants more. Is Isabel ready to open up and become vulnerable again, after Katie? What was so bad about Katie in the first place, to make Isabel so depressed? And is Ryan actually ready to give up his disloyal ways and get over personal comittment issues in his life, to make himself and Isabel happy? 

We can change names and gender (obviously, lol) :)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments So basically
Girl A used to date Girl B
Girl B drags Girl A on tour
Girl C makes advances for Girl A while Girl A is nervous?

message 8: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments Not really.. :)

Um, Girl A and Girl B used to date. It was great but ended with Girl B just disapearing. Girl A's best friend drags Girl A on her tour where Girl A meets Girl C. Girl C is the bad and rebellious type and never backs down from an oppurtunity to get with someone. Girl C makes loads of advanced at Girl A but Girl A isn't interested because she doesn't like her type but soon they become close and they both change because of each other

Does it make sense? :)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Can I be A?
I'm sorry if I'm not super detailed but the only way you can write better is learn from better writers in my opinion

message 10: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments Oh, I was hoping I would be A?
I'm sorry...

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Hey I have a Q? Do we want to use the suit idea still? Like Its Guy A and his friend says it's strictly an all girl tour bus and she wants him on the bus and suggests the suit or something?

message 13: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments Can we not do the latex idea...? :)

message 15: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments Thanks :) I'll start? I don't really bother with forums :)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments No basically charrie stuff?

message 17: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments We can do Name, Age and Appearance? :)

message 18: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments We can do Name, Age and Appearance? :)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I'm good with that!

message 20: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments Awesome! Will you play the best friend or me? x I think you should because in the beginning of the RP we start where the Girl A and girl b's best friend telling her to come on tour with her band

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Alright, would you like to make her charrie

message 22: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments Sure!

Girl A -

Name: Alana Ivy Jones
Appearance: Hold on please

Girl A's best friend -

Name: Hanna Maisie Baxter
Appearance: Hold on please :)

message 24: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 878 comments Okay cool, so to start this off, how about we start when Hanna (the best friend) is convincing Alana (Girl A) to come on tour with her band?